AWESOME INTRODUCTION.

Love's Way

Alice stared down at them as the 5 boys whimpered and helped each other up.

“Look who we have here,” She smirked.

“Who?” Minho jumped at the voice that was just behind him. He turned and his eyes grew wide. His heart flipped as he came face to face with what they believed to be a crazy fangirl. Minho took in her soft features, her big wide doe eyes staring back up at him, her sharp nose and finally her full plump red lips. He swears he had never seen an angel up close before.

“Err..hello~erm…1,2,3, ANYEONG HASEYO SHINEE IMIDA!” they gave their usual stage greeting. Silence soon followed. The two girls were just staring at the boys. Neither of them was amused nor excited. Jonghyun’s face fell. He was expecting the girl whose name is not Alice to at least squeal or even smile at them but she just had a nonchalant look on her small face.

“I said we’re SHINee—“

“Yeah we know who you guys are. The trouble makers.” Alice cut in Jonghyun mid-sentence. SHINee stared at her as their mouths fell opened.

“What?! What trouble makers??!!” Key raised his voice. Onew grasped onto his shoulder to calm him down.

“You guys are the reason why I had to stay back and do extra duty to make sure the students behave and not run around screaming at the top of their lungs during school hours,” Alice snapped, making the boys to step back. Key felt his blood boil.

“ We didn’t ask for this—“

“Shut it will you?!!” ONew hissed as he yanked onto Key’s collar to keep him quiet. The rest simply stared at the two.

“ehemm…I think that’s enough. Here, we’ll start over again,” her soft voice seemed so calming as they turned towards her, nearly forgetting that she was still there in the first place. She grabbed onto Taemin’s hand who flushed as he turned to his other members and pulled the somewhat dazed Minho along. Soon all 7 of them were standing in the middle of the stage. Alice stood there with her arms crossed over her chest, glaring at them. Totally pissed that her friend had welcomed them in to their secret hideout.

“It’s nice meeting you SHINee, I’m Cleo.” The girl beside the ferocious Alice said.

“Cleo~” Minho whispered.

XXX

Bell skipped down the quiet pavement as she turned and head straight into the forest. She looked up from the netball she was holding and saw Leah’s back. She jogged up to the girl and threw the light ball, smacking Leah at the back of her head. Leah yelped as she stumbled forward, catching herself before she could fall.

“WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR YOU ??!!!” Bell laughed even louder.

“Chill girl, it doesn’t even hurt,” Bell snorted, earning a smack on her arm. She winced as the spot burned.  Leah rolled her eyes before continuing her way. Bell caught up with her but stayed silent and kept a safe distant away from her, just in case. No other words were exchanged between the two as they head for the auditorium.

###

“So you guys are here alone without your manager cause he lost the necklace that was given by his girlfriend?” Cleo raised an eyebrow as ONew sighed and nodded his head. From the way she said it out loud, it does sound rather pathetic.

“We can’t be in a relationship after we signed the contract,” Onew explained, giving Jonghyun a side-glare.

“Well that’s pathetic,” Alice chuckled. Key glared at her.

“We know, you don’t have to say it,” Key snapped. Cleo sighed.

“Guys please, stop fighting,” she stood up and walked to the chair at the side of the stage. Minho’s eyes followed her every move.  He wanted to talk to her but just when he took the first step, the door to the auditorium burst open as two girls came in their hands in each others’ hair.

“I told you I could get the door!”

“Then why the hell didn’t you??!!!”

“I thought you wanted to!!!! It’s not my fault you walked straight into it and hit your nose!!!”

“IT IS YOUR FAULT DAMMIT!!!!”

SHINee stood frozen to the spot. Cleo stood slowly as she made eye-contact with Alice who mirrored her expression. Shinee saw the exchange and they began to panic. Something about the look told them that these girls are trouble.

“Stand behind me,” Cleo whispered as Alice walked to the front. Shinee ran to her and tried as they might to hide as much as they could behind the small petit girl. Suddenly all was quiet when the two new girls had managed to pull apart from one another and stared back up at them. They saw the slight twitch in one of the girls eye. A  wide smile broke out from both of their lips as realization seeped into their minds.

“HOLY IT’S SHINEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” The two girls screamed in unison. The rest had to cover their eyes. The boys tugged and pulled onto Cleo’s pink sweater, making her to slightly choke as the girls ran to them, only to be yanked back by the surprisingly strong Alice.

“FOR GOODNESS SAKE GIRLS!!! BEHAVE!!!!” Alice bellowed as she held tightly onto the two frantic girls’ arms.

“IT IS SHINEE!!! LEMME AT THEM!! LEMME AT THEM!!!!!” the girls made grabby hands which creeped the boys out.

“BELL!!! LEAH!!! STOP IT BOTH OF YOU AND CALM DOWN! YOU’RE SCARING THEM!!!!” Cleo stepped forward only to be pulled back by SHINee.

Finally after a full 10 minutes had passed, Bell and Leah managed to calm down and breathe but their eyes were still wide and were sparkling in excitement.

“Hi~~~” Leah giggled as she slid next to Onew in a flash. Cleo swore she saw something burning in Key’s eyes as Leah and Onew shook hands.

“Hey there pretty boy,” Bell poked Key’s cheek who flinched away. Alice laughed.

“Well, this is such a nice way to meet huh,” Cleo said sheepishly as she saw Onew trying to peel Leah’s hand off of his arm and Key going further and further away from them as Bell seemed to be chasing after him. She sighed turning away from the scene only to meet eyes with the tallest member of SHINee who seemed to be extremely quiet throughout the whole time. With a slight nod, she smiled at him. In an instant Minho felt a small spark burning deep inside him, as her name repeated itself in his head.

“Cleo…..” 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for being patient with me guys!!!

Hope I'll be able to update sooner. I'll try so plaese do comment!^.^

Love<333