JEALOUSY

Love's Way

Hi again..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"So how was school so far?" manager-nim tried to construct a conversation as they sat round the dining table eating their bowl of cereal silently one Saturday morning.

The boys shrugged their shoulders without even sparing a glance at their manager. He cleared his throat as he tried again, "Jonghyun ah, is there any girl that caught your attention?" Jonghyun shrugged once again only to stop mid-way.

Like the reflection of a dragonfly over water, the familiar soft features of a girl with long hair, her lean figure came into mind. He smiled. Their manager caught that look as he leaned forward in interest.

"So who's the girl?" he urged while the rest stopped eating and looked up at Jonghyun. Jonghyun snapped out of his daze. He quickly shook his head trying to get her out of his mind.

"ouh! Haha nono~it's not like that at all. We're..ah...just very good friends that's it," Taemin's and the manager's eyes grew wide.

"Who is it Hyung??who?who?" Taemin literally bounced in his seat. Jonghyun chuckled. ONew, Key and Minho went back to their cereal.

"Who? Ouh she's ermm...
Cleo Nielson."

"Ahhhh~~that girl...yeahh~she is kinda nice. I can actually feel it through her aura itself.hehe wow, so you like her?" Taemin commented. Jonghyun chuckled.

"No, not her..no," Jonghyun said. Soon the rest just went back to their food even their manager.

Yet, Minho simply watched him, his eyes burning as his heart grew heavy with every breath he took. He watched as Jonghyun smiled quietly to himself.

~~~~~~~

Minho went out for an early jog. It was his daily routine to wake up at five-thirty in the morning, drink a cup of plain water before going out for a jog in the park at six. Since it is still dark at such a time in the morning, he does not have to wear any disguises.

He pant as he leaned forward, resting his hands on his knees, trying to catch his breath. After an hour of running round the same route, he grew rather tired. Minho jogged slightly towards an empty bench before falling onto it. Placing his arm over his eyes, he continued on controlling his breath.

He stared straight up into the sky. It was already past seven in the morning and the sun was rising. As he watched the moment, a white small towel hung before him. Looking at the hand that was holding it, his eyes travelled up and straight towards its owner's face. His already fast heartbeat doubled.

"I think you might need this," she smiled shyly at him. He could not help but to mirror her lips. She looked extra adorable in a fitting sports shirt with sweatpants, her fringe stuck to her forehead.

"Thanks. I really do need it Cleo," he said gently as he took the towel from her delicate hand. She took a seat beside him. Cleo has never really talked to the guy but she always had this feeling that he is nice. Her thoughts were proven as he turned to her and smiled once again without a reason.

They sat together, watching the sun rise over the horizon, painting the dark sky orange.

It was a beautiful scene. He liked it. Just the two of them watching something as precious as the sun rising to start a whole new day ahead.

He turned to her. He watched as Cleo gazed peacefully ahead, a smile planted perfectly onto her soft red lips. Minho's eyes followed a drop of sweat as it trickled down her temple, grazed down her rosy cheeks before sliding down her neck and disappeared under the collar of her shirt.

Minho fought the urge to wipe those sweat off her forehead, cheeks and neck. He snapped out of his daze when he realized that he was staring straight into two big round hazel orbs. He stared deep into them, loving the sight. Her eyes were way more beautiful than the sunrise before them.

Cleo herself was in a daze. His eyes that were staring deep into hers were very captivating. They were fierce with passion but also with much gentleness in them. She simply could not look away. She noticed that she felt something inside her but it was not the same tingling feeling she had every time she got too close to Jonghyun. This feeling was much more peaceful. It felt like she was just floating.

The wind blew Cleo's hair as they flew. She reddened in embarrassment as they stuck across her face thanks to her sweat. She cursed in her mind.
Just as she was about to brush it away, Minho had leaned forward to tug the strand behind her ear, not even minding about the wetness. When his fingertips grazed lightly over her skin, she shivered.

Minho felt it and smiled.

"Hey Cleo, I think I'd better go. So see you tomorrow I hope," with that, Minho patted her hands that were folded in her lap before standing up and going off towards his dorm.


"What was that?" Cleo whispered as her fingers traced lightly over her cheek where his touch still burned.
 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you:) Comments are loved<333