WELCOME YOUR NEW CLASSMATES.

Love's Way

“Will you stop pulling me?”Key hissed once again as he tugged his collar out of Jonghyun’s grasp.

“hush guys! Okay. Now will be sending Onew to his homeroom first,” their manager turned to them. Onew gulped before nodding his head. Fear engulfed all of them, including their manager and even Minho as they walked down the deserted hallway. “shh! Jonghyun shut up will you? Stop talking to yourself” Key glared at him before climbing up the staircase after his hyungs. “Hey I can’t help it okay! I need to pray. This is what I call Hell on Earth,” Jonghyun squeaked as fear was written all over his face. Jonghyun chanted out his prayers only to bump into Key’s back which was a big mistake. He earned a glare from Key as he knew he had really ticked him off this time. “okay guys stop fighting, please. Right. We’re here. Onew, are ya ready?” Their manager-nim dusted an imaginary dust off Onew’s uniform. Onew gulped once again before giving thumbs up. “you-you will follow me in, right hyung?” Onew whispered as his heart began to accelerate. Their manager gave him a small smile and nodded.

“Okay..here goes nothing,” Onew inhaled before knocking onto the door and slid it open, revealing a class full of students who stared wide-eyed back at him. He gave a shaky hi as he stumbled to the front of the class. He turned back only to feel so disappointed to see that he was alone and that his manager had tricked him and left. He pouted before turning back to the class with a smile, a smile so wide that his eyes disappeared into two black thin lines but deep inside, he felt like bursting into tears.

XXX

“Yah, hyung…are you sure he will be alright??” Taemin whispered to his manager. Their manager turned. “He’s the leader, sure he can do anything alright.”

“Well that’s rather hard to believe,” Key stated earning a glare from their manager.

“Right…Jonghyun, you’re next.” Jonghyun’s eyes shot wide open. “ouhhh~~nonononono…no I can’t do this. They’ll eat me up alive! Please just let me go home,” Jonghyun pleaded. Taemin stared blankly at Jonghyun. He never knew that his hyung is such a scaredy-cat. “What? Just go Jonghyun ah,” Their manager sighed out as he pulled Jonghyun while the rest pushed. Finally they came up to a door of a classroom.

“Right, we’re here. Jong—Where the hell did he go?” Minho pulled his hyung from behind him and pushed him to their manager. “Yah Jonghyun ah, grow up will you?” Key muttered.

“For goodness sake I’m older than you! Call me hyung!” Jonghyun whispered through his teeth.

“Then act like one,” Key snapped. Jonghyun jumped and grabbed Key’s collar. The rest ran to pull them off of one another. Their manager held tightly onto Jonghyun’s arm and glared at him.

“If you don’t stop and enter this classroom right now. I will not fetch you home and you will walk,” Jonghyun’s eyes widened at the threat and turned to knock on the door. Everyone sighed as he entered with that signature smile of his that could out win the brightness of the sun anytime.

XXX

“Right Key? You may go in now,” Taemin turned and waved his hand in front of his hyung. “Hyung, He’s not even blinking,” Taemin whispered. Their manager face palmed. “What now~”

“Wha-what if….they don’t like me?” Key gasped in horror.

“aww~Come on hyung. You’re sooo easy to like why will they not?” Minho chuckled. “Chincha?” Key turned to them. “Yeah yeah, whatever he said,” Their manager turned Key back to face the door. Key knocked on them and with excitement he slid the door open with a bang. The whole class turned. Their mouth fell open. A girl at the far back of the class fell of her chair while another accidentally spit out the water in . A boy closest to him ran up to Key and gasped right in front of his face. “You’re---You’re the Almighty Key!” He squealed before pulling him into a big hug. Soon the whole class followed suit. Despite the chaos, there was a big grin on Key’s face as he was loved and welcomed by his new classmate just like that.

XXX

“Hyung, what time will you end your lesson?” Taemin turned to look up at his tall hyung as they walked behind their manager. Minho turned to him and told him he would end at the same time as him. The atmosphere had eased down and they were walking calming to the next class. “Hyung-Nim, I think it would be best if you just send Taemin to his class. I can go to mine myself,” Minho called their manager. He turned. “You for real? Okay..well your class is jus at the end of this hallway. Now go. Good Luck and erm..enjoy” Their manager patted Minho’s shoulder and turned to walk the opposite way to Taemin’s classroom. Taemin sighed as he watched his hyung in wonder. He wished he could be that brave and calm like him.

XXX

Taemin knocked onto the door twice before giving his manager a final nod, he pushed the door open. As per normal, students were beyond shocked to see the maknae of SHINee in their very own classroom. He straightened up his uniform and walked to the front of the class. All eyes were glued to him, following his every movement. “Okay class. You know who he is so please be nice to Taemin. You may take your seat,” Taemin bowed to the class before heading towards the seat pointed out to him. As he was making his way, his new classmates smiled up or even waved at him which he replied with a gentle smile and a wave.

As he glanced up to wave at a boy, something so contrasting to the surrounding caught his eye; a frown. Taemin stared at the girl as he took his seat. She has long black hair that was pulled rather messily into a loose ponytail with strands of hair dangling out. Her lips were turned upside down in a deep frown while her eyes sent daggers straight out to him, clawing onto his chest. It seemed as if fire was literally burning in her eyes. If looks could kill, he would have been so dead.

At the sound of their teacher, she turned her attention back to the front leaving poor Taemin to absorb what had just happened. First day of high-school all over again and there has already been someone who hates his guts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

^.^

Comments are loved!<3333