NEW STUDENTS IN THE BUILDING.

Love's Way

The sound of an ear-splitting screech from the mic woke nearly all the students in the hall.

“Oh..ermm…sorry about that…uhmm…Goodmorning Students,”  The principal, Mrs Yunji addressed her students.

“Well, I have a news for all of you. I bet many of you would have heard one way of another about the famous idol Korean group……shinee?” Mrs Yunji seemed to have whispered the last word of her speech, earning curious looks and a buzz of confused remarks. Mrs Yunji sighed.

“I said, SHINee! SHINee is here to attend our school as students and to learn with one another. So I hope all of you and I mean EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU to treat them equally. Oh! And I don’t want to see any kind of harm done to them, please,” Mrs Yunji spoke before walking off the stage. The hall was filled with people talking and some gasped at the news they received and one of them was none other than Cleo Nielson.

XXX

Cleo stumbled out of the hall, pushing her way through the crowd of students who were rushing off to greet the new students.

“Hey Cleo! Wait up!” Cleo spunned around as she was pulled by the arm by one of her best friend.

“OHMYGAWD!!!!! I CAN’T BELIEVE THIS IS ACTUALLY HAPPENING!!!!” The girl before Cleo squealed jumping up and down. Her perfectly pink manicured nails and stylish short-hairdo totally did not match her actions. Cleo chuckled before pulling her friend.”Okay okay, we get it Leah. You’re excited that your favourite idol group is coming here”. Leah turned to her.

“Why are you so calm about this?? It’s SHINee we’re talking about here!! SHINEE~~” she emphasized. Cleo pushed Leah away from her face before chuckling and headed off to her class. “Hmm..I wonder what they’re even here for..”Cleo thought to herself as she entered her still-empty class.

 

(Meanwhile)

“Yah! Let go of my arm will you!”Key hissed under his breath as he struggled to pull his arm out of Jonghyun’s hold. Jonghyun shivered as the five of them hopped off their black van to stand behind their manager. “Hyung-Nim, are you sure about this?” Onew whispered as he stood beside his manager, his eyes taking in the sight before him. The huge trees stood greatly..nothing like a school. Their manager nodded. Onew blinked. “are you reallyyy~~sure that this is the way to the school?”

“Tsk! Will you stop with the questions onew? My god!” Their manager yelled in frustration as he walked ahead with SHINee following suit like the ducklings tailing after their mother duck.

Taemin ran up to walk beside his hyung, Minho. He walked closely behind him as the eerie silence of the forest seemed to frighten him. Minho gave Taemin a slight squeeze on the shoulder before continuing on. Despite the silence, the forest has a spacious ground and the trees were slightly apart, letting in enough sunlight to give off a warm comfortable feeling. Taemin calmed down nearly immediately only to chuckle as he saw his hyungs infront of him bickering against one another. He sighed. However, as they walked on, something caught Taemin’s eyes. He turned his head to the left only to see at a far distance away, a small looking hut stood with tree branches hugging closely around it. He simplay stared at it only to be tugged slightly onto his shoulder by Minho hyung. Withought giving much thought to what he saw, he smiled up at his hyung.

They finally reached a rather old and rusty looking gate. It seemed that their manager had found a safe entrance and exit for them; the school’s back gate. The gate was not in use by the students anymore thanks to the forest. After a long screech from the opening of the gate, the six of them slipped through them and into the school ground.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

^.^

Comments please<33