YOU AND I

Love's Way

Hello!!!!! Sorry for the EXTREMELY late update!!!>,<

 so here I am to Give u guys an extra long(?) update?

Hope I'll be able to Write more...I'm preparing for my major exam..so please bear with me THANKS! so here goes:)

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Cleo kicked the dried leaves aside as she strolled down the peaceful forest. A smile played on her lips as the cold autumn wind blew her hair. Just as she was about to turn the knob, a shriek made her jump and the name that followed after stopped her.

"KYAAAAAA~~!!!!!!!! JJONG OPPA SARANGHAE!!!!!!!!!!!!" Cleo froze knowing who was in danger, she peeked at the scene behind a tree. True enough the lead singer of SHINee was running in front of a large group of crazy schoolgirls. A sigh escaped her lips as she had the urge to do something. Creeping down low behind a thick bush, she got ready to reach out for him.


".. !!!!!!" Jonghyun cursed under his breath as he felt as if his heart might jump out of his chest from the speed of its beating. His eyes roamed about the green moss ahead of him, not knowing where to hide or escape.

As he ran senseless, a powerful tug on his arm made him yelp both in pain and surprise as he came crashing into a thick bush. Before he could do anything, he saw a female with long wavy brown hair jumping out into the oncoming group of fans. His heart stopped as she screamed over the noise,
"MY GOSH!!!!! JONGHYUN OPPA I LOVE YOU~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!" his eyes widened. Thinking that it was a trap, he tried to crawl away when something caught his eyes. Instead of pointing at him, the girl was pointing the total opposite. His mouth fell open as he watched her disappear into the group as they turned and ran away from him. When all was clear, he winced as he pushed himself out of the bush as the twigs scraped painfully against his delicate skin.

Dusting the dirt away from his uniform, his eyes landed on the girl that was sprawled against the floor. His eyes widened. Running towards her just in time as she struggled to push herself up. As he steadied her on her two feet, his hand was caught in her long brown wavy hair. She yelped in pain as he tried pulling his hand out, catching a whiff of her scent which sent shivers down his spine. He struggled to free his hand while she hopelessly tried to help him, both of them looked up to face one another at the same time. In an instant both of them burst out laughing.

"Thank you for helping me Cleo," Jonghyun chuckled as his hand finally freed from her hair. Cleo could only nod her head as they continued laughing. After they had managed to control themselves and were left with the leftover chuckles, Jonghyun scratched the back of his neck while Cleo rocked on the balls of her feet. Awkwardness soon settled between the two of them.

"Ermm...I guess I'll be going then. Thanks again Cleo," Jonghyun said softly as he waved slightly at her. Something in his voice told Cleo that he really did not feel like leaving. Hence she made up her mind and said, "Why not you wait for the rest in the auditorium with me?" Jonghyun turned around to face her, flashing his famous wide dazzling teeth smile. "CHINCHA?"(really)

Cleo's eyes widened as she felt something in the pit of her stomach. Without her acknowledging it, heat crept up to her face as she turned away just in time to hide her face from him.

***

"And this is my sister. She's studying in Australia right now. She's extremely smart that I'll always start to doubt myself as being related to her," Jonghyun chuckled as Cleo continued showing him pictures of a girl with the exact soft brown wavy hair but only way shorter. Yet her eyes were exactly like Cleo's.

"No~You have her eyes and beauty..so no doubt you are her sister," Cleo smiled at that. She truly missed her sister. She continued clicking and showing him more of her sister's pictures when she realize that he was no longer beside her. She giggled as she watched him wonder around.

"H-How did you girls even own this place?" Cleo snapped out of her daze, "huh?" Jonghyun spun on his heels to face her, opening his arms wide.

"This, This big underground auditorium. How did you girls get this?" his eyes shone in interest. Cleo chuckled.

"Well, it's really a long story.." Cleo tugged her hair behind her ear.

"Well the rest still have about an hour more till they end their classes," Jonghyun smirked as he took a seat beside her making her blush.

"Ermm...well, it was about a year ago when I first entered this school...I was rather..erm as you can call it, a loner. I'm socially awkward when it comes to making new friends and such. I'm totally the opposite of my perfect sister--"

"You seem pretty perfect to me too, Cleo"
Cleo's eyes widened at that as her train of thoughts came crashing down.

"So?? What happened then?" Jonghyun leaned forward. She blinked rapidly as she tried to gain back her senses.

"Er--ermm I-I was ermm..being ignored and somehow bullied by my classmates as they called me a loner, a nerd and all the other nasty names...so one day I was running away from a group of girls as they chased me and threatened to cut my long hair...hmm..come to think of it, up till now I have no idea why the hell would they want to do such things..

Anyways, I then came running out from the back gate and into the forest. When I realized that I had managed to lose them, I crashed straight into someone which made the both of us fall into the dirty floor. Hehe..that was when I first met Alice. It seem that she was running away from all the stress and pressure from the school of their high expectancy of her being the next school president. And from there we started talking and we bonded.

After that we met up often and soon met with the same incident as we crashed into someone else. It was then that we met Bell..Leah came afterwards when I joined the drama club. I wouldn't have joined it if not for Alice. Well you know I was shy and all but Alice changed me into a totally someone the opposite. I'm much..hmm..better now??hahaha"
Both of them chuckled.

"but. How'd you find this place?"Jonghyun urged.

"Well it was one of the days that we planned to meet up and hangout when we somehow turned the wrong direction and got lost in this forest. It took us about an hour when I ly to come face to face with a fragile looking hut. Curiosity got the best of me as I turned the doorknob and ta-da~~there's the auditorium. It was actually the school's but since they had earned enough money to actually build it within the school itself, I guess this underground one was abandoned..thanks to Alice being on the good side of the principal, we got this place for ourselves. Hence Ta-da once again!!hehe answered your question?" Cleo asked him with a smile. Jonghyun stared at her.

"wow...what an adventure. Too bad I wasn't there to witness it," he said it with so much seriousness in his voice that Cleo burst out laughing. Her laughter rang in his ears as it triggered his laughter making him to join her.

He looked around the place as Cleo's attention went back to the laptop. He walked around when he stopped right in front of the black grand piano. His fingers traced lightly across the lid before pushing it up to reveal a whole row of white piano keys. A smile crept up to his lips as the scene of Cleo playing it the first time they saw her seeped into his mind.

The piano is his everything. He loved it so much cause the music that comes from it when merged with his voice made his singing even more powerful than it already is. Thus, he sat onto the bench and laid his lean fingers across the keys. His heart thumped in excitement.

Jonghyun's eyes travelled up and landed gently onto the back of the girl sitting a meter away from him. Wanting to grab her attention, he pressed the first note of the song that was about to be played. His mind cheered as she stiffened and slowly turned.

Their eyes met.

Smiling gently, he turned his attention back to the keys before him and continued on.

The song hummed in both their ears.

Cleo stood up slowly as something about him and the piano drew her closer.

One step at a time.

Her fingertips landed onto the body of the piano and grazed along as she walked around it towards the person playing. Standing just beside him, her eyes watched him play. His eyes were closed but a smile etched at the side of his lips. Her eyes were fixed onto the guy before her. It was as if time had stopped and it was only the two of them and the piano in between.

When the song finally ended, he let out a sigh and looked at her. Cleo's elbows were propped onto the piano and her chin rests against her palms. She straightened up when he cleared his throat and smiled at her.

"It's my thanks to you for saving me just now.."he scratched the back of his neck once again even though that area was never itching. Cleo blinked rapidly.

"W-Well, tha-that was just soo...beautiful~" Cleo stuttered as she played with the hem of her blouse. she felt that exact same feeling at the pit of her stomach once again. She tried brushing the feeling away but it got only worst.

"Thank--"

"Ahhh~~~they're here! Finally! I thought I could die of boredom!" Jonghyun jumped out of his seat as he skipped to the edge of the stage, brushing slightly against Cleo's shoulder. The rest had walked in with Bell, Leah and an annoyed-looking Alice behind.

Cleo stood dumbfounded. She felt as if a bull had stomped at her heart.

Boredom.

That was what he described as what she thought was

Beautiful.
 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please do read and comment! Love each and every One of my subscribers<33