ESCAPE FROM THE CRAZY FANS.

Love's Way

The school bell had finally rung. Jonghyun snapped his book shut and shoved them into his bag. Within a blink of an eye, he was out of his classroom and heading out to the quiet back gate. Not wanting to attract any attention or blow off their secret exit, he sneaked his way quietly through the crowd without being noticed and finally out into the cold air. It was eerily quiet out there but it somehow calmed his frantic heart. He went to an empty bench and sat there to wait for another hour for his other members to finish their classes. However, the place was so isolated that he began to feel lonely.

He tried whistling to himself to prevent the quietness from getting into his head.  He soon grew bored just after 10minutes had gone by. He started to sing to himself quietly but he grew too passionately into the song that he sang his heart out with full of emotions. When he felt a light tap on his shoulder, he shrieked out loud and his heart dropped at the thought that he was caught by a fan. Spinning around, his eyes landed onto Keys laughing form on the ground.

“OHMYGAWD IT WAS YOU??!!! YOU GUYS NEARLY KILLED ME!!!” Jonghyun yelled as he strode towards Key that was still laughing on the ground. Taemin chuckled.

“Shut up! People can hear you. Sheesh!” Onew said as he pulled Key to his feet. Key was too weak to stand on his own as his energy was drained from him from laughing too much. Onew’s heart skipped a beat when Key fell into his arms, his angelic face just inches away from his. His eyes widened. He pushed Key out from his arms and walked ahead.

“Yah what the hell?” Key hissed as he fell on his bottom. Taemin walked up to his hyung with a worried look and held out his hand to help him up.

As the five of them was chatting happily, walking through the quiet forest, they heard a faint scream. Turning their heads, their eyes widened at the sight of a big group of students running towards them. Their screams got louder and louder and soon it became deafening.

“OHMYGAWD IT IS SHINEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KEY MARRY ME~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” A girl from the crowd shrieked. Without wasting a second, the five boys dashed away. They had to get to the end of the forest and to their safe awaiting van. They ran for their life, jumping over dead logs and dodging overhanging branches. The crowd was catching up to them.

Key felt like as if his lungs would burst out any moment soon as they ran like never before. Sneaking a quick glance back was a big mistake as his right foot was caught in a big log and he fell over it with a loud thud. Pain shot through from his chest to the rest of his body. Key gasped as the fall knocked the air out of him. Onew skidded to a stop and ran back to Key. He saw the fans inching closer. Without much hesitation, Onew swung Key into his arm and hurried after the others.

“KYAAAAAAAAA~~~~~~~`ONKEY IS REAL~~~!!!!!” Red coloured Onew’s cheeks as he heard the sudden remark. He looked down at Key’s slight smirk. The shade on his cheeks turned darker instantly.

“Where the hell is the end of this forest?!” Jonghyun yelled as he gasped for air. Finally a black shiny van stood between two big trees. As if it came from heaven, SHINee sighed in relief and ran even faster.  It seemed like forever till they finally reached the van with an alarmed manager at the driver’s seat, starting his engine. Jonghyun frantically swung the door open and jumped in while the rest followed suit. Soon when all five had entered, their manager stomped onto the gas pedal and the van zoomed away. The fans reached just in time to see an empty road. “GAH! WE WERE SO CLOSE!” A guy yelled. “But did you see the onkey moment? Kyaa~~~I have a fic coming up now!” another girl squealed to her friend.

 

“Ohh~That was so close,” their manager sighed. “Yeah, lucky we didn’t get caught,” Taemin wiped away the sweat on his forehead. “LUCKY?! You call that lucky?!” Jonghyun screamed in shock.

“WE RAN AS IF WE’RE FILMING FOR DREAM TEAM AND KEY NEARLY GOT KILLED AND YOU CALL THAT LUCKY??!!!” Jonghyun bellowed making the rest to wince. “Oh shut it already Jonghyun. It’s good enough that your is untouched!” Onew snapped before turning his attention back to Key whose head was lying on his lap. Minho pulled Key’s hand gently and wrapped his handkerchief around the big gash on his hyung’s palm to stop the blood from flowing out. Soon enough, the van began to quiet down and everyone went into their own world. Onew Key’s head gently to help get his mind off of the pain. It actually helps.

XXX

The empty classroom was quiet and peaceful till the silence was disturbed.

“andwaeyo andwaeyo geureoke gajimayo~~
Jebal han beonman han beonman nal dasi anajwoyo~”

Cleo’s eyes flicked open at the ring of her phone. She pushed her head off the table and went to look for her phone in her bag. She resumed her position, laying her cheek back onto the table and answered it.

“Yeobseyo?”Cleo sighed lazily into the phone and closed her eyes.

“YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN THEM!” Bell’s voice boomed out from her phone. It was so loud that Cleo fell back and onto the floor, her phone was thrown a foot away. “CLEO? CLEO?! YOU’RE STILL WITH ME?!” Cleo grabbed her phone and answered her impatient friend. “ Yes! Yes! I’m here,” Cleo rolled her eyes. “So you met them? How were they—“

“NO! We didn’t get to meet them” Bell sobbed from the other line. Cleo snickered. Soon enough Cleo could not hold it in any longer and burst out in fits of laughter. Bell felt insulted and yelled at Cleo for being an inconsiderate person to laugh at her friend’s misery. “Sorry, sorry. It’s just that—hehehe—you guys actually ran after them like as if it’s a matter of life and death! BAHAHAHA” Cleo laughed as she banged her free hand onto her table multiple times, making an echo into the empty classroom.

“Ouh~Shut it shorty!” Cleo abruptly stopped laughing and pouted at Bell’s remark. She hates it when someone talks about her height. “You coming to the audi?” Cleo replied Bell’s question witha curt “yes” before snapping her phone shut. Cleo walked out of the classroom and headed off to the back gate. It was already empty and quiet like as if there had never been any chaos at all. With a shrug of her shoulders, Cleo pushed the rusty gate open and walked into the forest to her destination.

She kicked dried leaves off the forest floor and watched as the wind carries them away. After a few more minutes of walking Cleo finally came to a stop face-to-face with an old hut. She turned the cold icy doorknob and entered it. The smell of lemon and warmness welcomed her in a big hug as she switched the lights on. Four white walls greeted her and a dark staircase that leads underground stood in front of her. She skipped her way down the stairs and reached a door with the letters K.F.C(Korean Fan Club) Cleo chuckled at their childishness. She the wide door open and shouted, “Ya miss me people~~~~????!!!!” Silence soon followed suit. Cleo’s hands fell limply onto her sides when she saw the girls that slumped rather lifelessly on top of the stage.

She scurried over to them. “Hey~guys...what’s with the long faces??” Cleo shook Leah and Bell who were seated on the wooden floor. Bell glanced up to her, “You really asking us that?”

Cleo chuckled, “Ouh~It’s about that amazing race of yours huh...never got the prize I see,” Bell hissed at her remarks while Leah gave Cleo a long cold glare. She jumped away and doubled-take at Alice, her one true perfect best friend. She sauntered towards her. Alice had her arms sprawled across the table with her head lying on top of it. Her long straight black hair dangled over the edge. Cleo pulled a chair and sat beside her. “Hey...what’s the matter with you? Is everything going well?” She whispered while Alice’s head. Cleo’s eyes widened at the sight before her. Alice’s eyes were red and swollen, her cheeks had visible trails of tears when she turned towards her.

“He broke up with me...Chris broke up with me,” Fresh tears falls down her red cheeks. In an instant, Cleo pulled her into a tight hug. That simple gesture made Alice cry out all her feelings that she had successfully hid from everyone else throughout the day.

Cleo patted her back comfortingly before whispering, “Come on Al I know you better than to sit and cry. You will meet that perfect guy one way or another. If Chris is not the one then he’s just simply not the one. You know you can move on”. Alice sniffed and chuckled softly. With a nod of the head, Cleo knew she understood. “Thanks my dear. You sure always know what to say,” Cleo shrugged and smiled.

“Come on. You know you’re perfect. The right guy will appear. Just wait for him, he’ll love you sooooo much that I will get super jealous!” Cleo said with a smile. The two then laughed.

But little did she know that what she said...would actually come true.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

^.^

ahhh~a very long chapter...

 

Comment please:)