START OF SOMETHING NEW

Love's Way

Hey I'm here again witha rather short update!^.^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Hey Alice, please be a kind soul and not punish those 3 boys...they're still freshmen," Bell snickered as she elbowed Alice in the ribs before walking through the front school gate with Cleo and Leah. Alice rolled her eyes before turning back to the boys who were caught fighting. Lifting up her notebook, the boys trembled. Alice sure have no mercy to those that broke the rules.

Cleo shook her head at her before hooking arms with her other two best friends.

"Right, so...fighting in school I see. You guys sure are brave to do it WITHIN the school boundaries. Not bad for a freshmen," she smirked.

"Please miss, let this one go. We promise to not do it again. Please don't suspend us please!!!" one of the boys trembled in fear as he pleaded. His eyes sore black and blue. Alice was about to say something when the sound of tires screeching to a halt made everyone winced.

Turning around to face the source of the sound, the famous 5 hopped out of their shiny black van. Their aura blinding and captivating.

"Idols," Alice hissed under her breath as the boys before her forgot about their situation and said a unison "Whoa~"
She never did really like idols. Especially when they caused such a ruckus in a school that SHE had to take care of. Alice folded her arms across her chest. Her eyebrows raised high as she waited for them to walk through the gates.

"Late, I see.." Alice mocked. ONew could actually hear Key gritting his teeth beside him. He grabbed his shoulder to prevent him from doing anything rash.

"We're not late. Your principal herself said that we should arrive at this time to avoid distracting the kids from their silent reading," Key huffed. Alice stopped tapping her foot as she actually felt guilty for accusing blindly. She stepped aside as her hands fell to her sides.

"Sorry," she sighed. Key was rather shocked. So he nodded his head towards her before heading straight to school. She turned back to the 3 boys only to see them pointing at something behind her. Turning around once again a member of SHINee stood quietly there. Cocking her head to the side she asked, "May I help you?"

He smiled shaking his head.

"What are you doing here alone?" he asked. Alice raised an eyebrow at him. She was amused by the fact that he was trying to have a conversation with her at such a situation. Rolling her eyes, she underlined the golden badge that was perched at the top left of her chest with her hand. It shone brightly against the sun, blinding him for awhile. He nodded.

"Well please be nice and spare those boys. They looked so scared that they might piss in their pants anytime soon," he chuckled. Alice giggled at that.

His eyes widened.

Never had he ever heard her laughter or even seen a genuine smile from her. It triggered something in his heart. She looked, sweet instead of stern.

"Shouldn't you be going now?" Alice pointed out. He nodded once again as he somehow forgot how to speak. Flashing her a quick smile and a wave, he turned to jog after his other members.

Alice watched his retreating back. She saw as he turned after a few meters away, jogging backwards, to wave at her. She chuckled and waved back.

It was the start of something new.
 
 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ooooo~~hehe who's the guy??^.~

Please comment:)