I FELT IT

Love's Way

Hi hi...gosh, there's like only about 14 more days left to my exams!!>,<

Anyways enjoy~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Hey, why don't you girls come over to our dorm and hangout. I think it'll be fun, don't cha think?" Key asked them all as they sat doing their individual work in the auditorium. Everyone looked up from the things they were doing to stare at Key. Key raised an eyebrow back at them.

"I'm not sure about what Hyung might say about it," ONew said, scratching his chin in thought. Key rolled his eyes.

"I think it'll be alright. Manager-nim did tell us that he'll be out for a meeting till late," Jonghyun said as he turned to Cleo who was seated beside him to ask her whether she wants to go. Cleo smiled back, nodding in agreement.

"Hey ask your friend there whether she's alright about this," Jonghyun nudged Cleo playfully on her arm, his chin pointed out to the girl beside her. Cleo looked at Alice.

"ahh~whatever. I have nothing to do anyways," Alice said nonchalantly as she flicked her hair to the back before packing up her things. Cleo cheered.

~~~~~~

The 4 girls sat quietly in their living room. Looking at one another they pondered on what the boys had in mind. SHINee finally walked out of their rooms and stood awkwardly before them. The girls raised their eyebrows at the boys' red faces. Cleo was particularly surprised at Minho's embarrassed face. She had never seen him so shy before.

"Ermm~sorry..it's just that, we've never had any girls into our dorm and it's kinda messy and all..we apologize for this awkward feeling," there was silence before the girls soon burst out laughing at Onew's words. Leaders, always taking charge of things that the members have no guts in doing. The boys stared at them as they continued laughing.

"My gosh! What's with the formality?? Chill, it's not like we're gonna grade how well you guys treat your guests," Bell stood up and punched Key's upper arm, earning a soft squeak from him. Soon the rest stood up and walked to their kitchen as if it was their own.

A full ten minutes had passed and SHINee and the girls were busy cooking a feast to fill their empty stomachs. Laughters were thrown here and there escorted with a handful of sarcastic comments on the different food tastes.

Cleo was helping Jonghyun to cut the vegetables up after he had washed them. Hence she was standing close beside him. Their arms would brush against one another time to time. Every single touch brought heat up to her cheeks.

Cleo could not understand why she reacted in such a way. She was extremely uncomfortable with the churning of her stomach. Thinking that it was due to her monthly cramps, she tried to brush it away. It was not painful neither was it too unbearable but Cleo kept on feeling this feathery feeling at the pit of her stomach.

"What is this??" Cleo huffed under her breath. Cracking her brain for an answer a sharp pain shot through her fore-finger, yanking her out of her thoughts. Finally staring straight at her hand, blood oozed out of the deep cut on her finger. Her eyes widened at the sight.

There was an overwhelming amount of blood coming out that the smell made her mind go dizzy. The knife fell from her hand and onto the chopping board. As she reached out to pull Jonghyun's sleeve to ask for help, someone grabbed both her shoulders, making her spin 180 degrees.

"You're hurt," he whispered as he pulled Cleo out of the kitchen, leaving behind the rest. She turned back around about to tell Jonghyun to not worry about her when she saw Alice who had taken over her place to continue where she had stopped.

Jonghyun did not even notice that she was gone.

Minho brought her to the small bathroom located at the far end of the long narrow hallway. Cleo winced as Minho washed her cut under the running water. He then pulled her to a room just beside the toilet where she assumed as their bedroom. Yet there were only 2 beds standing across one another, a long mirror stood in between.

He made her sit on one of the beds as he scurried out to grab the first aid kit. Cleo scanned the room. She eyed the poster of different girl groups pasted on the wall beside the bed that was across her. Chuckling slightly at the sight, cleo did mot notice that Minho had entered the room once again.

"What's so funny??" His voice was gentle yet deep as it broke the silence, startling her. Cleo shook her head, smiling innocently at him. Minho placed the kit on the floor as he knelt before her.

He took her injured hand in his. The touch made his heart beats faster. His mind sighed. Her hand was soft and fragile against his big rough ones. He smiled at the complete contrast.

Cleo grew frightened as Minho took out different kinds of medication oil and a gauze. He eyed the deep cut. As he treats the wound, he would glance now and then at her face to make sure he was not hurting her too much.

He was surprised by how much his heart would ache with every gasp or wince that came out of her. He felt rather guilty that what he was doing was actually causing more pain to her instead of helping. Trying to end it fast he pasted the plaster over the wound and blew gently at it.

Cleo's cheeks heat up at the sight of Minho giving her wound a soft kiss.

"I hope you're okay now," Cleo smiled at him gratefully.

"Thanks Minho-shii, I appreciate it a lot," she pats his hand that was on her lap before standing up and skipped out of the room to join the rest. Minho watched her leave, a smile crept up to his face as her touch left a tingling feeling behind.


"Hey, sorry I was gone, I--"

"Excuse me," Cleo stepped aside as Jonghyun took a pair of tongs from the drawer behind her, totally ignoring the fact that she was talking to him.

"Hey, you alright? I saw that you accidentally sliced your finger," Alice asked. Cleo faced her, giving her a reassuring smile as she lifted her plastered finger up to let her see. Alice nodded.

When all the food was prepared, they sat round the table that was set-up in the living room. The table was literally full with different food, from bulgogi to kimchis.

As Cleo reached out for a pair of chopsticks that were given out by ONew, he saw her plastered finger.

"Hey you okay?" ONew asked. Cleo was about to reply when Key noticed and asked the same exact thing.

"Haha, yeayea~I'm fine thanks. It's really nothing," Cleo laughed. Turning to the guy beside her, she felt a pang in her heart when she realized that he had not asked about her at all. In fact he was the one right beside her when she had accidentally cut herself.

"Cleo? Is there something on my face?" Cleo snapped out of her daze as she shook her head.

"Nothing, I was just thinking about something random," Cleo replied Jonghyun. Her heart sank once again as he shrugged and continued eating, totally unaware of the ugly plastered finger that stood out like a sore thumb.

XXX

Alice reached out for the kimchi when her hand accidentally brushed against his. Her eyes met with his dark ones.

Both of them blushed as a spark lighted up their heart.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment please~~