Bucket List

BYE - Rewrite
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“This is your bucket list? Really, Taeyeon?” Tiffany scoff as she let Taeyeon put a helmet that has camera attach to it.

“Ah Wae? It will be fun. I promise.” Taeyeon smile as she finish putting helmet on her lover and pat the helmet as if testing it.

“I swear if those flying pig mice scratch my beauty million face I’ll-“

“You will what?” Taeyeon glare at her cause Tiffany slowly smile and kiss Taeyeon’s cheek quickly.

“I will let you take care of me of course! It will be just scratch, small or maybe almost none, ahahha.” She laugh nervously. Holly mother of anything please let her live longer.

“Aw, so sweet. Let’s go shall we? Samchon!” Taeyeon gave her lover a quick peck on the lips before her approach the small group that already near the mouth cave.

“Oh,Taeyeon, ready to see bats in real life?” The older tour guide asks excitedly.

“Of course! Pali! pali! Yah Tiffany what are you doing? Come!” Tiffany is shaking her head. She shouldn’t agree with this. Stupid bucket list. At the end, it’s not as bad as she though. Just  bats pull her hair here and there, some scratch over her chin and of course Taeyeon’s weird laugh cause herself fall down on skulls and ask Tiffany to remain her not to choose something extreme like this again.

.

.

.

Tiffany sat down awkwardly as she keep smiling at Haeyeon and The mother who keeps looking at her like she is the most expensive jewelry on earth. Finally it’s her turn for her bucket list and she plan for casual romantic picnic date with Taeyeon. She works hard for her plan to impress her lover. She came prepare, all in white and charming and the iness and the perfect girlfriend material to impress her family which is work since she park her new pink scooter that she just brought weeks ago in front of their house and knock the door. Her dress is perfectly hiding her bruise from learning how to ride a scooter with lot of scold from her best coach, Im Yoona, but it really paid off.

“Her skin is so smooth and white and she smells really good.” She can hear the older ‘Taeyeon’ mumbles and when their eyes meet the just smile awkwardly with Tiffany quickly tore her eyes and look around. She likes this house. Small but just right for small family. Maybe one day she will have it with Taeyeon and a little dog.

“mom what did you crave when you carrying unnie in your womb for 9 months? How she can get this hot girlfriend? Gosh wait until my friends know unnie date a hot composer!” Taeyeon’s little sister who is not surprisingly also look alike T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter