Muse

BYE - Rewrite
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After taking a nice long shower, she dried her hair with a towel while saying good night to her family. Today she really had a good day with her family. They are telling stories about what are they doing today, what things they learn today and stuff. She even took photos with them. It’s been a month since she took one with them and now she used it as her phone wallpaper. She sat down at her bed and notice the Ipod she found earlier cause her slung her tower over her shoulder and take a look at it. She was having mental conflict about ‘touching’ other people’s thing but after sometime, she decided to take a look since she just want to hear what kind of songs her favorite idol listen. She scroll through and found most of it was her favorite songs and while some other she never heard it before but still good to hear. But then she stopped at one folder that she gain interest most. It looks like a demo the text is also there.

 

“Oh this is good.” She lied down and close her eyes while listening the instrument. She absorbs it so well but the more she hears it, the more she frowns causing she slowly open her eyes.

 

“Why this song is so sad? uh-oh.” she place her hand to her face and wipe her unconscious tears that spill out from her eyes.

 

“What the…”

 

.

.

.

 

 “AH quick, the concert is about to begin. Why are you so slow?” Sunday is coming and the only person who is hype like happy hyena must be Yoona. She keeps dragging her oh-so-best-friend she ever have in the world along the street who keep shaking her head and smile at the ‘hyena’.

 

“Easy Yoong, it still half an hour and stop dragging me, you know my legs is not long as yours right?” Taeyeon try to calm down her hyper friend. The next day after she got the concert ticket, she invite Yoona and before she finish her words, Yoona already suffocate her with tight hug cause her cough so hard. Just because of that ticket concert Yoona can’t focus to her job. And now maybe Taeyeon will die after telling what else she got from the idol.

 

“how I’m suppose to calm down?! If we didn’t get the best spot I’ll-“

 

“Woah easy girl, the best things have yet to come. You will love me to dead.” Taeyeon said as they arrive at the gate where bunch of people stand and chant various creative words about the idols.

 

“Aish we are late.” Yoona is sulking now. Taeyeon chuckled and pull her friend along the front line where 10 big bulky guys stand. She stop in front one of them and held up the tickets. One of the guards that stand in front of her took the tickets and examines it. After he’s sure it was not the fake one, he give her two pass and ask her to wear it. She turn around toward her confuse face friend and wave the pass in front of her face.

 

“VVIP pass also free pass to the back stage after the concert.” Taeyeon loop the pass toward Yoona’s neck and smile at her stone friend.

 

“Ah you welcome.” She pats her shoulder caused Yoona look up with tears. And that’s out of Taeyeon’s expectation. The next thing she knew, she already in her friend’s chocking hyena’s hug and she can feel her shirt dampen.

 

“I really love you. I was. I’m now. I always will. Forever.” Taeyeon laugh whole hearty but the thing is people start to look at them caused she ask Yoona to stop crying and went inside. Yoona immediately agree and she lifted Taeyeon on her shoulder and run inside cause the smaller girl shriek and laughs. She also apologizing to people who saw them confusedly. Of course VVIP is the best spot to see a concert. Aside from free foods and drinks, they ware also able to see artists, Idol’s family, important people and so on who also attend the concert. Oh boy only Yoona knows how much she loves Taeyeon that time. In the middle of the show Girl Generation split up and while singing their song. Jessica is walking toward VVIP section and smile more when she saw the two cute waiters and wave at them and Yoona’s shrieking voice was no joke. It can compare to Jessica’s dolphin voice. Again, Taeyeon apologize and try to calm her ‘Hyena’. The concert went well and the audience goes home with content heart. It was one of the most memorable concerts.

 

“This way please.” One of the crew assists the duo toward the room where their Idol wait and rest. Taeyeon and Yoona are nervous right now. Who wouldn’t? The door was knocked. The door was opened and everybody are staring them right now. It was really awkward for 5 seconds before one of the Idol pull both of them in and slam the door close.

 

“KYAAAAAA CUTE!” most all of them shout and start to approach them cause them stumble back frightening.

 

“Aw guys, come on, you scared them.” Someone said and it was Jessica. She pulled both of them to the middle and introduces them to her member.

 

“Well guys listen, this is Taeyeon and this is Yoona. They are the workers that I told you guys before. Be nice.” The leader finish introduces them and one by one start to introduce themselves.

 

“You guys are really doing great job today and I took a lot of picture today! And also I got this from your fans. They said to give it to you when they know we are going to meet you guys.” Yoona said happily still holding bunch of paper bags that contain things.

 

“Oh really? Can we look at it?”the girls are warm up so well and talk comfortably toward each other. At the other hand, Taeyeon sat calmly and watch the girls doing their stuff. They are really like normal people like what she expect.

 

“You are quiet one I see.” Taeyeon turn to her left and meet Jessica’s eyes observing her. She smile shyly and nod her head.

 

“Well my name is Taeyeon (a/n: which is mean calm) for reason.”

 

“Ah, almost forgot. Really thank you for that day is there anything that I can do to payback?”Jessica asked but Taeyeon quickly wave her hand.

 

“Oh, giving us chance to come to your concert already enough Jessica-shi. I can’t take more than this already.” Jessica smile at Taeyeon’s honest answer. She feels happy that she met this person. Taeyeon is quiet something.

 

“Alright, this time I’ll take this NO from you. Just this one, but you can’t say no that the fact I want us to be friend.” This time Taeyeon is the one who smile widely and nodded her head.

 

“Of course. As long as you comfortable with me.”

 

“Ya Jung SooYeon! How could you be so greedy?! Not only you who want to be friend with the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter