With You

BYE - Rewrite
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

5 months later.

“Morning Phany ah! Guess what I bring today? Tada! 50 shades of grey! Yay! You keep complaining why Korea still didn’t release this book yet so this is it, the time has comes, they did it!” Taeyeon said as she put the book aside and hold her lovers hand.

“Don’t worry I will read that later to you, you ert. Now, Sunkyu is finally engage! Do you know how worried I was when she suddenly bang you house door and drench in tears? Of course is mid night for god shake! But it turns out that she can’t contain her happiness and run to me just like that. crying and told me, ‘Tae, I am finally not available.’ With her oh so broken heart voice and face. I was like wth is going on with this kid since I just woke up abruptly and it took me seconds to realize what happen. Hahah stupid me and her right?” Taeyeon smile as she Tiffany’s long brown hair.

“Her wedding will come around this Fall and she already save us the best seat! She even ask me to be her brides mate because I am at the same height! Can’t you believe that?! that kid I swear-“ Taeyeon pout, reminisce when she hit Sunkyu hard because hey she is taller than her, 2 cm! that’s tall.

“You know we must go there so you must wake up. Wake up and see me as the most beautiful brides mate you will ever see in this world” she tiffany’s cheek and smile sadly.

“ I love you Tiffany, please wake up.” She finally can’t hold it anymore and hug’s tiffany’s hand as she cried.

.

.

.

 

 

-Flash back-

For weeks, after tiffany was announce to be coma, taeyeon always on her side. She still have to go back to work just for her family shake. She didn’t care if she got enough rest of sleep. After she finish her work, she will go straight to hospital and just sat at there till her time to leave again to work. There is no appetite like she use to do. Not even her favorite ice cream that Sooyoung brought. It was left untouched until it melt away. Her mother and sister sometimes came and accompanying her. Slowly understanding her. They tried so many times to make her realize that this is not going to work, but she will just push them out and lock the door. She sometimes would cried hard for regretting her decision that night often pass out due the exhaust. She shouldn’t shout at Tiffany like that, she should know that tiffany is sick. She is so selfish for just thinking about herself and she hates herself the most. She got thinner fast and quieter than before. Her friends came just to leave the hospital in tears. They can’t watch this. It’s too much for them. Taeyeon and Tiffany didn’t deserve this. They deserve happiness. A true fine happiness.

It was another day with Taeyeon is putting the basket that have a dampen small towel at the night stand and use it to clean Tiffany’s face and hands. A knock was heard but she didn’t budge even a bit. Her eyes are focus on her lover. She gently wiping the face that always bring her smile in happiness or sometime in annoyed, those closed eyes that can move in to beautiful curves as she smile, nose that will keep bumping at her nape when she sleep and those lips, those lips that kissing her good night and greet her in the morning. She put the already used towel and grab the new one. She hold the now much thin hands, those hand that always make her warm and felt secure in Tiffany’s embrace.

“Excuse me, Kim Taeyeon?” A young handsome man pop up his head and ask her.

“Yes?” Taeyeon confirm, still didn’t stop cleaning Tiffany’s hands gently. He sigh in relief and walk in slowly.

“This is for you.” Taeyeon put down her lover’s hands and put the damp towel away before she face the young man. It a beautiful bucket of flowers.

“But I didn’t order flowers or anything? Nor it’s not my birthday?” Taeyeon frown. The boy just shrug and put the flowers on the not occupied night stand.

“But you are Kim Taeyeon right?”

“Yeah it’s me but-“

“then please sign this so I can go to another round of my job.” He huff in annoyed. Taeyeon still look at him confuse but sign it anyway. He bow and quickly exit the room. Taeyeon turn to the flower. It’s really pretty. She tilt her head as she notice a small envelope was tuck in the middle. She take it and put the flowers away. She turns it back and fro but not a name was mentioned on the envelope. She shrug and open it.

“Yah Tae, I brought patbingsoo and you won’t say no to this. I queue my off to get this-Taeyeon?” Sooyoung stop babbling as she realize taers start to pour hard out from Taeyeon’s eyes as her hands shaking, holding a small paper on it.

“Hey you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter