Showing

BYE - Rewrite
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

An. Just because it's taeny day!!!

 

 

-Flash back-

Tiffany sat down at the sand as she staring at the vast ocean. The wind was blowing gently at her, leaving the girl slowly closing her eyes. All of these years were hard. Since she was pulled out from her supposed to be group as the leader, she isolated herself. Miraclely, SME, the place she train and work so hard, giving her some space. If other trainee pull an act like her, they will literally got kick out with no second glance. They realize this girl is treasure that they won’t throw and risk for. She was talented. She can feel her eyes wet. She was thinking what did she do wrong to deserve this? she never late for her training schedule, she also work hard more than the others, she is the most stood out trainee, she follow the rules like she own it, she went to church every Sunday, helping people at there, she always pray before she doing something, thanking God for every little aspect that happen in her life. She never bully people, she was almost what the others call her as Angel. But why God did otherwise? She got pull out from her group just because she can’t sing anymore. She wipes her tears and sighs shakily. She has nothing left in this world. She knew after this she will left people to be sad and mad, disappoint at her. But she can’t take it anymore. She grab her bag and pull out a sharp knife that she stole at the dorm kitchen. It was big and shiny below the sunset.

“This is it.” She mumbles slowly as she point the tip of the knife at her left chest. Her mind was chaos, she already made up her mind that she will left this world in second, leaving her family and friends, maybe if she go to the other side, she can sing again just like old time. Maybe God want his Angel back and sing to HIM. The knife already made a hole over her shirt, it piercing her soft skin cause she winch and halt. She look down and saw the blood start to ooze out, leaving her jean shirt wet.

“Come on tiffany it will end before you realize.” She was assuring herself. As she was about to push it deeper, a voice was heard cause her stop.

“The heck.” She smile. Is this really happening? She was about to die and an angel like voice is welcoming her. She look around to make sure she is not hallucinating or later be save from her suicidal attempt  and from a far she saw someone sat high at the rock, singing her heart out. For some reason, she forgot that she should stab the knife deeper cause it left on the sand forgotten. Holding her already wet left shirt, she slowly walk toward where the girl was. As she became closer, the girl stood up and jump off the rock.

“No.” Tiffany murmur softly as she saw the girl start to walk away when she reach the big rock that the girl sat down not long ago. She was about to break a run for the girl but her knee weaken cause her fall down and can only saw the girls back getting smaller and smaller from her sight. She slowly pull out her phone from her pocket and press her speed dial before she put it on her ear. She start to slip in and out as she saw the girl already far away from her sight. For some reason, she wanted to hear that voice again. The voice that save her life. The voice that she surprisingly set as her muse for years later.

 

-

 

Tiffany smile at the memory as she tracing her upper left chest where the scar sat. It was small but made a lot scolding and trouble for her teenage days. She chuckle when her manager, Mr. David, scold her while shed his manly tears as he bring her to the hospital to get her wound threaten. Another  scold from Dorm Ajumma for weeks as she taking care of her cause Tiffany felt stupid to think that she want to die. Everyone loves her so much. Why she left these wonderful people?

“Yah Hwang, I told you I am buzy, why are you keep making me doing this?!” The front door was open hard with loud bang cause Tiffany pull out from her train thought and welcoming the cute whining Taeyeon.

“You came.” Tiffany stood up cause Taeyeon quickly turn her head away.

“Yah, your shirt!” Tiffany halting her step and look down at her own shirt. She slap her forehead and laugh loudly.

“W-Why are you laughing? ert!” Tiffany still laughing a she walks toward T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter