Waves

BYE - Rewrite
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There are rumors, on magazines, TV, Radio, customers, everywhere to Taeyeon’s like. She huff and puff and sigh for countless time today and make it worse, those who on rumors come here and stand not far from her.

 

“May I take your order mam?” Keep calm and professional as usual she is but inside she is boiling.

 

“What you hear and see wasn’t true.” Tiffany who is wearing glasses and cap to keep people and paparazzi caught her. After the news broke, she dash out from her work place, leaving Sooyoung yell with phones and tons of email in office.

 

“We have new menu today and if I may suggest you-“

 

“Taeyeon-“

 

“Mam, If you still confuse what to order please step aside so the next line can order their drink first.” Tiffany didn’t move inch from her place. That was the most stupid words Taeyeon ever say in history since there’s none on the line and they both know it.

 

“Taeyeon, please let me explain. It’s not what you think. I-“

 

“Why Hwang? What makes you think explanation will do to me? oh by the way congrats for you new relationship. What is it? FOUR months? Hope you are happy with him.” Taeyeon can’t take it anymore. She is confused as hell. Why she acting like this? Why she felt…jealous? She turns around and quickly went inside, leaving Tiffany calling her name. Taeyeon sat down on the staff room and buried her face in her palms. How the things going to be like this? She start to check her list on Tiffany and start to learn her better but at the end, she knows nothing. It hurt her so much when someone is playing your heart. All this time she felt being played. She suddenly felt herself being pull up and got slam on the wall cause her whimper but couldn’t said anything because was being occupied with someone else mouth. Everything went so fast that she didn’t realize her hand flying across that someone’s right cheek hard.

 

“What do you think I am Hwang? A toy?!” Tiffany touch her burning cheek and look at the now tear up Taeyeon. It hurt her heart to seeing Taeyeon shed tears, more over because of her. The door open and stood Yoona there just to see Taeyeon who slump down and cried while Tiffany just stood there doing nothing.

 

“I-I’m sorry.” With that, Tiffany left. Yoona close the door and went to knees down in front of Taeyeon. She never seen her cried for so long. The last time she cried when she got accepted to work here.

 

“Taeng.” She gently pulling Taeyeon in to her embrace and the latter didn’t protest.

 

“It hurts.”

 

“Sttt… let it out. I’m here.” Yoona soothe her friend and sigh. They know things. Things about Tiffany court Taeyeon who is play hard to get. Those push and pull. Those no label of relationship. Those type of sickening to follow than angst novel they ever read, but they never ask or infuse anything in their game because they know when the time comes everything will fall at the right place but look at it now.

 

“It hurt so much that I start to trust her.” Taeyeon was confused as hell. She didn’t know why her tears keep falling and why her mind is full of Tiffany. She follow what her sister and friends advice, she slowly try to open her heart but Tiffany seems like to play games about push and pull that she unconsciously also the player. Start with teasing, showing care, bickering, taking care, being mad, looks like falling in love, despite with each other so much, repeat. It’s tiring for her. She is tired.

 

-

 

“Oh my god the hell- Tiffany what smell is this?!” Sooyoung pinch her nose and quickly went to the nearest window and open it. once it open she took a big deep breath before she went to open all the curtains and windows cause Tiffany winch and pull her blanket higher to cover her eyes.

 

“Ya Fany! What’s with this mess?! Wait, is that Pizza that I buy last week? Eww~” Sooyoung keep babbling and complaining but none got Tiffany’s attention. She suddenly feels someone pull her blanket away cause her groan.

 

“Wake up and clean yourself! Gosh look at you.” The manager now wearing rubber gloves and masker. She makes a mental note to put on extra charge in helping the composer to clean her apartment.

 

“Go away!” Tiffany said as she buried her face on pillow. It’s been 2 weeks and she did nothing but mopping and pitying herself. Sooyoung and the others tried their best to cheer Tiffany but nope, nada.

 

“Fine suit yourself.”Sooyoung had enough and without future do she left. Tiffany hear the door slam and sigh. For past 2 weeks, she was nothing but a jerk like old time but each days keep worsen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter