Is About Time

BYE - Rewrite
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There are soft pitter patter drops of water that hit the pavement and Taeyeon’s umbrella. She closed her eyes as she enjoy the rain breezy playing with her hair locks playfully. Today was supposed to be Girls Generation World Tour concert but it got delay due bad weather and now she is waiting for Sunny at SM back building.

“Taeng.” Taeyeon slowly open her eyes and greet Sunny with smile.

“Sorry for waiting so long, the briefing took much more time than I expect.” Sunny quickly open her own umbrella and apologize to Taeyeon.

“Eih, It’s okay Idol.” Taeyeon but then she look at Sunny’s back but there’s no one follow her.

“Where are the others?”

“Oh Hyoyeon have a photo shoot, while the Jessica decided to practice for moment before join us.”

“So I have to stuck with you alone again for hours?” Taeyeon fake disappointment.

”Ya, what are you implying Kim Taeyeon?” Sunny gave playful push while Taeyeon just chuckle. Both of them linking hands and walk out from SM to where Taeyeon work because it just couple blocks from the building. It’s the girls’ new favorite place after they become friends. When they have times, they will go there just to talk with Taeyeon or Yoona or just chill out at there.

“Oh look Jessica upload her Weibo again. it’s amazing that her friends reach 1 billion less than 2 months. She is sure hella popular one. Even my instagram and twitter can’t beat hers.” Taeyeon look at Sunny’s phone and saw the beauty smile sweetly at the camera and ask her fans what they are doing right now. She smile, her idol is really interesting. Never in her life imagine her idol being her friend. They keep talking until they arrive at the bistro and Taeyeon excuse herself to change her work attire while Yoona and Seohyun companying Sunny. Seohyun is also the part of the gang too since she was nice and all. They love her like their little sister which is making her the youngest of the group. 2 Hours later, Jessica came to make it more excited.

“Aih God is so kind. Today there’s not much customer today so we can close it early.” Yoona said as she stretches her hands up. Seohyun bid good bye to the costumer who also bid a shy good bye toward the idol. Now it just them and two business man in the shop. The weather is bad cause the business go slow today.

“Unnie, how can you say that? If this continue for weeks I guarantee you, our boss will flip the table upside down.” Seohyun scold her friend.

“yeah you lazy girl just like Sica.” Sunny said.

“Yah why you pull me in this? I didn’t do anything. Beside who is the one who never wash up and went straight to sleep?” Yoona defend herself as she look at the next victim, Jessica.

“Ya, I always wash up and why the hell I trap here with you guys arguing that has nothing to do with me?”  Taeyeon keep smiling at her friends nonsense babbling before her mind drifting away.

 

-

-Flashback-

Taeyeon was wiping the dirty table when suddenly her phone vibrate. She sigh after she saw her phone screen.

“What?”

‘Oh Kim is this how you greet sick person?’ the other line crack cause Taeyeon pout.

“Yes. Now what do you want? I am working to save others live.” She said annoyed.

‘excuse..excuse… I want you come here right now.’

“Hwang don’t be ridiculous I am still on my shift. If I-“

‘nope you must come in 20 or I will sue you. Remember I am weak and vulnerable right now. And do you want me to tell the police that you also bully me at the hospital-‘

“Ya you deserve it. It’s you who…who..” Taeyeon bit her lips and her face redden. She won’t admit that Tiffany is the one who took her first kiss. There is no way big woman like her never kiss before but that’s the reality.

‘What? took your first kiss? Come on you are old enough to act like one.’

“Yah it’s not my first time! You insult me!”

‘Really? But why you just stand there like a log and stiff?’

“Hwang you-“

“Cut it. 15 minutes. Ciao!’ The line went dead cause Taeyeon sigh in frustration. Never in her life had she met this oh so annoyed monkey.

“Ah….Hwang I hate you! I hate You!” She shout cause some customer that happen near her, stare at her. Ignoring people, she storm in and make a quick notice toward her boss, saying she must go and it was about saving someone’s live. She storm out even before her Boss said anything.

“ I hope she could save that person’s life.” The Boss said too Seohyun who just shrug her shoulder at her Boss before continuing her task.

=

Couple blocks away from the Bistro, someone sat on her couch with both of her feet on the coffee table enjoying Jazz music as she place both of her hands behind her head, smiling.

“You are so Evil Tiffany.” Sooyoung shake her head as she watch Tiffany who is still smiling.

“What? She must responsible for what she had done toward me.” Tiffany said casually as she now holding her left cheek with fading red. It was epic when they kiss at the hospital last week. She admitted that Taeyeon’s lips is addicting. She can kiss her for hours if Taeyeon didn’t snap back to reality and push her away and slap her so hard cause her head bump at the heart monitor at the emergency room, leaving her pass out with red cheek and little blood at her forehead.

“You sick ert. You molest her, of course she will fight back. I am glad she left her hand print on your face.” Sooyoung said. When She arrive at the hospital, she thought Tiffany was involved car accident , but how surprise she was when Taeyeon embarrassingly told the whole story cause her laugh so hard until she cried because it was so funny. She is bit mad though because of her reckless friend doing something impolite to her favorite person in this earth and give Tiffany 3 long hours lecture after she wake up.

“You right. I deserve this but admitted this is epic right? Her reaction is the best. And I think in 5 minute she will come here so you better leave.” Sooyoung shake her head. After Tiffany was discharge from Hospital, Taeyeon is always there. Even thought Tiffany annoyed her, she will patiently helping the composer as much as she can because all of all, she still feel responsible even Sooyoung said she isn’t.

“I warn you Hwang, don’t do something stupid. I really like this girl.” Tiffany stop smiling after she heard what Sooyoung said cause her glare at her. Sooyoung still stood on her ground as they held gaze. She mean it, if Tiffany over did it, she will hit this girl really hard even if its mean losing her job. But for years working with the composer, she know Tiffany really hate drama. So there is no way she will over do it.
“I will never do that.” Tiffany said coldly before the door bell ring.

“Good.” Sooyoung said before she went to the front door and greet Taeyeon as always. After exchange couple words, Sooyoung excuse herself, leaving Taeyeon handle the choding.

“Now what do you want?” Taeyeon went inside and glare at Tiffany who smirking at her.

“I am thirsty, get me water.” Taeyeon stare at the composer ridiculously before she scoffs.

“Funny Hwang. Really? You ask me to ditch my job just to fetch you ing water?! You just had that ing buries and you act like you are paralize.” Taeyeon shout cause Tiffany’s smile disappear.

“…” Tiffany just look at the waiter as she curse at her. It was the first time she heard Taeyeon cursing.

“You know what, this! I am ing done! Sooyoung was right. I shouldn’t even care with you who just know who to play people around.” Taeyeon shake her head. She already felt guilty but with Tiffany keep ordering her around and didn’t appreciate her goodwill for helping her, she agreed that she didn’t deserve this. She still has home to worry about. What will they eat tomorrow, how to pay Haeyeon’s tuition fee in time and now she just wasting her time with this jerk who just playing around.

“Ya ya, What’s with the sudden outburst. I’m just-

“Save it. Just save it Hwang.” Tiffany can feel her stomach drop when she saw Taeyeon walk out and closing the door with soft click. Maybe she over done it this time?

-

Taeyeon stood at the front terrace at the Bistro. After Her, Yoona and Seohyun bid goodbyes; she went to the back to throw away the garbage while Seohyun is the one who took the responsible for the key tonight, already went home with Yoona by her scooter. When Taeyeon finish doing her last task, the rain suddenly pour cause her run back toward the front and here she is, stuck in the heavy rain. She pouts because she just remember she didn’t bring her umbrella with her today.

“Rain please quickly stop so I can go back to may cozy bed.” She mumbles as she playfully stretches her hand out the terrace and let it touch the rain. She randomly humming song before stop abruptly when she remember whose song she’s humming.

“Stupid Hwang.” She mumbles. Her mind constantly makes her remaining the composer. She remembered what the doctor said for the patient not moving too much that can cause her muscle strain. It will be bad for her healing buries. After she left Tiffany’s place, she totally ignore the composer’s call and massage for another week cause now she wonder if the latter is doing okay without her help.

“That’s why I came here to apologize.” Taeyeon snap out from her train thought and gasp when she look at Tiffany who is few feet away from her, drench from head to toe. Trying hard to stand with one foot and clutch.

“What are you doing here? You wet.” Taeyeon was about to help the composer escape from the rain but the latter just shake her head.

“Not when you are still angry with me. I wan’t to apologize. I know I am jerk.” Taeyeon saw how sincere Tiffany’s eyes is but that’s nothing to do with the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter