Worth It

BYE - Rewrite
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

An. Super Lazy author here. Will edit later.

 

 

Taeyeon hum happily as she walk to where Tiffany’s office is. Today they made promise to eat lunch at Tiffany’s work place, so here Taeyeon with medium pack of lunch in both of her hand. She bows to couple of people who already know her. Tiffany having girlfriend is known among SM. Not just that, there were ‘Rumors’ that her girlfriend is pretty and caring, just ideal material girlfriend which making Taeyeon blush for the /first couple weeks. She arrives at the front of Tiffany’s office and gave a soft knock. There is soft murmur to signal that she can come in. But to her disappointment, Tiffany is not there.

“Oh Taeyeon-sshi. Tiffany is not here. I also am looking for her too.” Yuri gave a small head bow and it got replay quickly by the petite girl.

“Oh, I guess I should leave then.” Taeyeon sound disappoint. This is not the first time Tiffany ditch her. It was her job. Sudden meetings, overtime work, dateline. She used to it.

”Oh No, no. why don’t you seat here and we wait for her? I just want to ask something, probably borrow her from you just 3 minutes max. It’s not nice if I just tell her by message.” Taeyeon agree and sat across Yuri. The friendship between Yuri and Tiffany, Taeyeon never know how close they are but Yuri is polite and friendly. Tiffany is friendly too, but Yuri is nicer.

“So How are you?” Yuri start. Taeyeon gave a timid smile.

“Fine actually. I’m great.” It went silent after that. Taeyeon was known as friendly person but first she will be as awkward as stone with new people. Yuri clear and strum the guitar she hold from the first time Taeyeon went in. she strum random melody that Taeyeon knows cause her start to hum with Yuri.

“Oh you have a great voice. Can you sing this?” Yuri start and there were Taeyeon’s friendly virus start to spread.

-

Tiffany was on the phone with her most stoic face the janitor can ever see. The janitor was about to go inside the toilet but quickly turn around after she got the scariest glare from Tiffany.

“Oppa you promise!” Tiffany shout over the phone.

‘I know Tiffany but the result was not what we expected. Mark and my other team have tried their best. I am sorry.’ The other line crack out. Tiffany hate this. it feels like she is running at the same place again and again.

.’Tiff, are you still there? I promise-‘

“Call me when you are not a liar anymore.” Tiffany hung up her phone and look at the wallpaper shown her and Taeyeon’s posing cutely. She gave a heavy sigh and bend down her head.

“Damn it!” using her free hand she hit the sink couple times hard. She was thinking what did she do to deserve this? What mistake she did from her previous life to get this? Tiffany didn’t realize but she is crying now, hard. She slowly slouch down to the floor and curl in to a ball with both of her hand secure on both of her knees. She was lost. She was angry. She was sad. None will understand her. She doesn’t even know who to blame.

“Ah.” Suddenly her head hurt like hell. Using both of her hands she holds her head and pulls her hair. Sweat was visible on her forehead and neck. It feels like her head just got blow up by shot gun. She feel like she is dying but the ripper want to wait a bit to enjoy her pain. Suddenly her phone that was fell on the floor just now, start to vibrate and ring. Will all her power she turn and take a look of it.

‘Taeyeon is calling…’

She weakly reach her phone and hold it tight. No. Taeyeon can see her like this right now. She is not ready. She can’t let Taeyeon see how weak and useless she is. After sometimes time, phone stop ringing but vibrate again signaling there’s a massage.

‘Pany, where are you? I am at your office now, bringing lunch. And Yuri is here before me. She said she have something to talk with you. And I am really hungry, so you better told me where the heck are you before I eat all of our lunch and I will be mad at you. And I will scream,”just date your job!!!” again and you will beg for my forgiveness. I guess you don’t want that right? I am waiting <3.’

Tiffany chuckle between her cries. Taeyeon is so precious to her.

‘Not in million years. I am heading back. Sorry I am gone without noticing, work.’

After gave a replay, she think that will calm her girlfriend down, she let her phone slid down from her hand and laid her head on the wall. Still breathing hard, but she can feel the pain fade away little by little. For months, she can feel her life is getting brighter. She finally found her happiness after so long. And her happiness of course, deserves the best. Taeyeon deserve the best. Then something clicks on her mind. The happiness she has. It can be longer or maybe forever. She took glance at her phone, contempt to call or not. But then again when she look at Taeyeon’s smiling face on her phone, its worth to try right?

-

“Tiffany you are stupid!” Sooyoung shout as she keep walking back and fro, fuming mad at Tiffany who is lying on the bed weakly. She then stop, glaring at the composer before she re-do her ritual again. They are at the hospital, 9 at the morning where they suppose to be at SM building for monthly meeting but just for Sooyoung to found Tiffany is lying on her bed stoned and blood coming out from her nose and mouth when she pick her up at 5 for their morning jog.

“You…You… I can’t even-“ Sooyoung curse under her breath. After she was told that Tiffany is fine, she quickly told the agency to cancel the meeting and tell them Tiffany is not feeling well.  She know that Tiffany doesn’t want her sickness to be expose even their company kn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter