Annyeong!

BYE - Rewrite
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N : to make it easy, the italic is though and the grey italic is though from the past. Enjoy!

 

 

 

“The best singer of the year is…Kim Taeyeon.” Thousands people roar with delight when a certain petite girl name has been called. Back ground music was played as someone going up to podium to get her trophy. The MC gave the trophy and congrat the singer again. Now she was standing in the front with thunder like flash of camera strike her fragile body but she keep herself calm and compose.

 

“Thank you for all of you. I can’t do this without you. Really-really thank you and I love you all.” She smile brightly and look at the audience. Friends, family, everybody is here, giving standing ovation to their beloved person. Proud and happy for her. She then look at her left and meet certain person’s eyes who look back at her warmly. She nodded her head little, giving respect. She bow once again to audience and camera before she disappear with the MC to backstage where more flowers and words of how she done her job well. Now she sat at her waiting room alone. She already asks the staff and family to enjoy the show and rest while she want to stay a bit before she join them. She look at herself at the mirror, patting her back in her mind as she finally become what she is now. Suddenly someone knock the mega star door cause her look away from mirror and ask the person to come in.

 

“flower for you mam.” A young bow gave her bucket of beautiful flowers, Teddy doll and envelope. Her face suddenly lit up after she notice certain name being well written on the envelope. “Thank’s.” She smile prettily toward the young boy cause him blush.

 

“Did she say anything?” Taeyeon ask interest.

“ah..y-yes. She said "not bad".” Taeyeon chuckle at that remark. ‘never change I see.’

“Ah almost forgot mam.” Taeyeon look up from the cute teddy and tilt her head to the boy.

“You are always beautiful and I love You.” The boy bow and close the door, leaving Taeyeon alone again inside her room.

‘I love you too. Forever.’

 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

“Azza you can do it!” Taeyeon said as she gave a pat toward her friend, Luna. They are at the waiting room and now her friends name being called cause her more nervous than before. Luna smile and nod before she taking a deep breath and went inside the audition room, leaving Taeyeon sat down and watch her through TV that they had at waiting room. Inside Luna walk to mini stage and bow toward the judges.

 

“Hi, my name is Luna and I’m going to sing … .” Than Luna start to sing with all her heart while the judges look at her with poker face.

 

“Come on Luna you can do this.” Taeyeon said to herself outside as she watches Luna sang a whole hearty. She than hum along with her friend.

 

“Stop.” Luna abruptly stop singing and quickly bow at the judges.

 

“Next.” The lady in the middle said cause Luna look at her surprise.

 

“Ah Thank you for your performance we really appreciated sweetie, but-“ The other judge tried to explain with kindest way but again got cut off.

 

“But it’s boring and how can you having dream as singer? You don’t know even know music. How pathetic.” Tiffany Hwang, the all-kill charts song writer. People hope to work with her so much but she just doesn’t want some random people who sang her song. She is picky and mean.

 

“Ah Tiffany –shi, she is not that bad it just she-“ Kwon Yuri, who also appear as one of the judges . She is famous choreographer as also as known black pearl. One of best asset in SM Entertainment. She also starts her career as song writer and it got good respond from public too.

 

“Don’t be fake Kwon, You even know she lack so many things and it was useless to waste  our time.”

 

“Tiffany, that’s enough she just trying.” Yuri whisper to her. but she didn’t give a damn.

 

*snif*

 

“ I’m Sorry.” Luna said as she already tearing.
 

“Please give me a chance, I’ll prove you I can do this. This is my dream. I’ll work hard.” Luna said while her tears keep flow out. Yuri felt pity for this girl and was about to cheer her but got interrupted again by Tiffany.

 

“Save your promises, I don’t need that. Just get out. your place is not here.” Now Luna was crying hard. She never knew the start was this hard. Her dream is hard to achieve. Now her Idol also gave her harsh comment that can destroy her dream. She didn’t have face anymore and just wish to got swallowed by earth right now. she is so embarrassed.

 

“Enough!” Luna quickly look up and also got followed by people inside the room. There. Taeyeon stand in front of the door with very angry face as now she walk toward her friend.

 

“Taeyeon.”Luna quickly buried her face toward Taeyeon’s shoulder and weep.

 

“Huff, another drama. I’m out for a moment. If you guys finish just call me.” Tiffany stood up from her seat and took her jacket along with her. The PD quickly cut the off and ask people to take  a break while he call Tiffany’s manager.

 

“You. Apologize.” Cold aura from Taeyeon cause Tiffany’s pace stop.

 

“You can’t said something like that. It was rude and I want you apologize.” Taeyeon said. Tiffany rolled her eyes and leave the scene.

 

“YA!” Taeyeon was about to chase Tiffany but she got hold by her friend as she now cried hard on Taeyeon shoulder.

 

“Please don’t cry Luna. She just to full of herself. There’s still bunch of agency that can see potential like you. Don’t cry eung..?” Taeyeon pat her friend’s head as she try to cheer up her friend.

 

“I want to apology on behalf of my friend.” Taeyeon look up and meet charming smile. She smile a bit and bow her head little. The taller girl than pat Luna’s shoulder and smile apologetically.

 

“Your friend is right. If you fail this time, didn’t mean you are not talented. You just need to practice more. I’m not saying this just because I feel sorry but I’m serious when I said you have potential. Don’t give up okay?” Luna nodded her head and wipe her tears. Yuri smile and excuse herself.

 

“Come let’s go home.”

 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

“Aish, Tiffany how many time I told you about your attitude. The PD complains about what you did earlier.” Sooyoung said as she pace back and forth while she lecturing Tiffany. The black hair girl just keep shut as she took cigarette out from her pocket and lit one. Sooyoung keep babbling thing and when she turn around, she blow up.

 

“Aish girl how many times I told you quit smoking! It didn’t good for your voice.” Sooyoung grab that smoking little thing and throw it to the floor and step it cause Tiffany laugh and took another one.

 

“Sooyoung, you know that my voice is useless now right?” She smile bitterly and took a deep breath on that nicotine. Sooyoung sigh and sat beside Tiffany.

 

“Fany-ah.”

 

“Just shuush~ let me have this one okay? I’ll go apologize to that brat PD and behave. You know how hard this is to me.” Tiffany said as she look at busy town down there. Sooyoung could only sigh and decided to keep shut this time.

 

.

.

.

 

“ ah, suho shi, who do you think the winner this week?”

 

“eii don’t kid wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter