Hurt

BYE - Rewrite
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s strange. Taeyeon can feel it. Tiffany has been quiet lately. Aside from being skinny, she often excuse herself or disappear for a moment and they back as if nothing happen. She also know the company is kind a giving Tiffany hard time. Well her girlfriend got paid handsomely beautiful so she slightly not blame the company. But seeing Tiffany had a hard time makes Taeyeon has to have a big heart. Tiffany rarely had time but at the night, she will squeeze 5 or 10 minutes to chat with her. She should feel content for that. She has to wait until the project is over and then Tiffany can be hers again. She knew that, but things appear differently. She will feel jealous and insecure about Tiffany. Well who can blame her? After all Tiffany is working with beautiful artist and Tiffany is also a chick magnet. She will sometimes gave a silent treatment for her girlfriend after she watch the TV where the cheap gossip about her girlfriend being out with other fellas. Or when they made out and start to get heat between them, Tiffany will stop and went to sleep after that. Taeyeon is a woman with pride so being left hanging like that hurt her pride and there is no way she will touch herself or being touched by other. She is a loyal girlfriend.

Like today she want to surprise her girfriend by making lunch for her and walk inside the building with hope she can have Tiffany relaxing even just for a bit.

“Tiffany I-“Taeyeon stop her track as she can believe what she saw in her eyes. Tiffany is hugging someone who  is buttoning up her clothes.

 

“Tiffany what are you doing?” Taeyeon almost let her jaw fall on the floor. She can’t  believe this.

“what do you thing I am doing?” Tiffany answer calmly as she let go the tall beautiful woman that Taeyeon sure is younger than her, more educated and of course a jaw dropper.

“you must be Taeyeon. HI  I am Joy, Tiffany’s-“

“Taeyeon what brings you here?”Tiffany cut off as she exchange gaze with the woman like it’s only them in this world that made Taeyeon boiled more.

“Tiffany, what is this? why are you with her and why she is buttoning your shirt?!” Taeyeon take a step forward as she showing she won’t back down.

“Taeyeon calm down. This is office-“ Tiffany, who actually having a massive headache feel like her head will explode if Taeyeon keep talking with her high voice. But of course, things happen.

“I don’t ing care!” She shout and throw her lunch box at Tiffany. The lunch she made since this morning gone waste, splat everywhere on the floor. Her hard work, her heart.

“Are you out of your mind?!” Tiffany shouted. She never see Taeyeon like this. sure sometimes she will thrown tantrum but this is different case. She was glad that Taeyeon didn’t throw the lunch toward Joy. That would be a trouble.

“Ouch I think I should be out of here.” Joy kiss Tiffany’s cheek and whisper that she will be back later, leaving Tayeon fuming with her eyes already burning on Joy until she disappear at the door. Tayeon look back just to find Tiffany already finish up her shirt and sat down at the  couch rubbing her left hand where Taeyeon throw her lunch box. She hiss as she look at the mess on the floor.

“Tiffany answer me!”

“You shouldn’t come here. I am busy.”

“Busy my . You just got caught red handed for cheating on me!” Tiffany remain silent and stood up to get her jacket and phone. She was about to walk out  but Taeyeon held her hand.

“I am not enough to you?” Tiffany want to turn around and scream no. She want to tell Taeyeon that she is the best thing that ever happen in her life. The grip on her hand is tighten but she can feel it trembling.

“Are you  just using me Tiffany Hwang?” Taeyeon tried so hard not to cry. Tears were pool in her eyes but she won’t let it fall. She is sure they can work this out. All she need is Tiffany to turn around and explain that everything is not what she see and think it is. But no. Tiffany blow her chance.

“Taeyeon-

“Are you just playing with me?”it make sense. After she let Tiffany take her, things start to change slowly. The sweet and annoying Tiffany turn in to stressful and silent. Often mingling out and come home drunk just for Taeyeon to clean her mess and leave so early in the morning before Taeyeon wake up. There is no cuddling after made love. Tiffany will leave and never comeback before dawn.

“I should know it. How stupid I am to fall for you trap.”With no proper answer from the taller one, Taeyeon let go of her hand and step back.

“I am sorry.” The moment Tiffany feel the grip loosen, she can also feel her heart break in pieces.

“No don’t say something you didn’t mean it.” Taeyeon shook her head as tears gracefully fall from her eyes. she lose. She lose for this fight.

“I-“

“Stop. Please Stop. I had enough. I understand.”With that Taeyeon slowly turn away and walkout. Tiffany stay mum until the door was close. She slowly walk back and fall down on her couch with her eyes pouring tears already.

“I am sorry Taeyeon. I am so sorry.” Tiffany cried and someone place her hand over Tiffany shoulder cause her look at Joy who smile apologetically. Tiffany is actually surprise with Taeyeon’s visit today but at the same time, she can finally find an excuse for that. The moment she saw jealousy in her girlfriend eyes, she know this is the perfect way to let Taeyeon go. To  her thinking that Tiffany is cheating and only use her.

“You should have just told her. She doesn’t deserve this.” Joy said as she hug her step sister from behind. She just came back from her long study in New York just to see her beloved step sister before she went back to work at the promising law firm. Just as they talk, Tiffany ruined her shirt with blood that suddenly fall down from her nose. She never know her sister’s health is getting worse. The moment she saw Tiffany’s pleading eyes when Taeyeon think they are a thing, she know Tiffany is having a hard time because she is so desperate with that eyes. That woman really stole her step sister’s heart.

“there is no different. It will hurt her too at the end.”

X

 

“Tiffany I can tell the executive that you catch cold or something. Please don’t push yourself like this.” Sooyoung said as she slowdown her car at the big gate. She roll down her windows and pull out an invitation to the guard. The guard take it and gave Sooyo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter