Continue

BYE - Rewrite
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

An: Sloppy upodate! will edit later. enjoy!

------

“oh I should be used to see this but this is too much.” Sooyoung groan and throw herself at the cozy couch beside the love seat that Taeyeon and Tiffany sat at. The lovers giggle at their friend and look at each other in eyes. Tiffany lean in and doing Eskimo kiss to her girlfriend cause Taeyeon to smile shyly.

“ei stop it.”Sooyoung pouted. Those two are so sweet. It’s like you are watching fairy story where the good side should be. Happy with uricon and rainbow everywhere.

“You shouldn’t complain when you have oppa.” Tiffany said as she throw soft cushion at her friend while Taeyeon put her head securely on Tiffany’s left shoulder and smile at the grumpy giant.

“Aish, that fling only love his job. He is not sweet and fluffy like Taeyeon. It makes you want to hug and squeeze her.” Tiffany quickly warping her arms over Taeyeon and pull her closer.

“Don’t you try to touch her you pabo… she is mine and she is not available anymore. And, she is not something to squeeze!” Taeyeon like this feeling. Warm body against her, made her feel save. She just grinning as the best friend slash boss and manager keep teasing and fooling around. It’s been 4 months since Taeyeon said to give both of their heart a try and it turn out so well. Tiffany’s blunt and straightforward makes the calm and thoughtful Kim Taeyeon feels complete like piece of puzzle that fit perfectly. She was never been in relationship but when she date Tiffany, she feels like she know her like forever and didn’t feel nothing except falling deeper and deeper toward this painfully handsome girl, Hwang Tiffany.

“Taetae, I’M hungry.” Taeyeon snap out from her thought and look up at her lover who pout cutely while patting her flat abs. Taeyeon smile and pinch the latter’s nose playfully.

“Ara, I’ll make us dinner. While I go, please behave. Don’t do silly things with Sooyoung. Understand?” Tiffany nod and smile at her lover. Taeyeon turn her head toward the giant and said, “behave or I won’t cook for you.” Sooyoung nodded and sit down with her hands on both of her knees, act like a good kid.

“Arraso Umma..please cook something delicious.” Taeyeon shake her head at Tiffany and Sooyoung’s aegyo. It’s enough for Sunny’s call for punch aegyo, and now the call for kick and the call for slap are striking her. She leaves the duo and wear apron, decided to cook something delicious like what she learn at Bistro. Back to the duo who sat back lazily at couches and giggle.

“You are so lucky. She is what everybody wanted for.” Tiffany just smile and look at the ceiling. Indeed she is lucky. Since Taeyeon dive in her life, everything started to change. She is like warm butter that melts on every part of Tiffany. Suddenly Tiffany feels her head hurt and burning. She is holding her head cause Sooyoung look at her in concern.

“Soo please give it to me.” Sooyoung know what it means and quickly took a small pack that contains green pills in Tiffany’s Coffee table. Tiffany quickly took and drunk it.

“Omo your nose.”Sooyoung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter