My Girl

BYE - Rewrite
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What are you watching?” Tiffany look up for a moment and smile at her manager who hand her a cup of cappuccino and join her at couch. Sooyoung look at the screen frowning.

“Ya, she sang well. Who is she?” Tiffany smile as she keep looking at the petite girl on the screen who playfully bow and turn around just to met Tiffany cause the composer laugh at the video. The candid CCTV is the best entertain for her now.

“Ya, don’t tell me that you got that buries from her?! Aish I should know that from the beginning. Don’t worry pal, with this AV we can sue her.” Tiffany chuckle as she replay the recording again. She will never get tired to see this.

“Wait, I think I know this girl. Give me that.” Tiffany look at Sooyoung as the remote being grab by her manager who rewind the video and pause it perfectly just to show Taeyeon’s face.

“Taeyeon-sshi? Ooo.. this kid…” Sooyoung nodded her head as she lean back on couch.

“Ya, you know her?” Tiffany ask curious.

“Of course, she work at bistro that near our company. Their food and service was no joke. Aish this kid didn’t told me that she have other talent. “ Sooyoung keep mumbling before she pull out her phone and call someone.

“Ne Hi Taeyeon-sshi, remember me? yes, I’m Sooyoung…Yes..I’m fine too, how about you? oh really? Yes.. I just wonder if you busy today..yes. oh is that so? Yes yes.. I’ll go there for dinner, maybe we can eat together after your shift? *chuckle* you are so funny Taeyeon-sshi, Okay..DATE? no..well yess I’ll pay-no I’m serious, really. Okey see you.” Tiffany all the time listening what her manager says to the petite girl that makes her wonder how Sooyoung know that girl, more over she have her number!

“Ya, you know her number?” Tiffany said frowning.

“oh yes. I’m a regular customer there.” Sooyoung said casually still having this smile that Tiffany didn’t like so much.

“But how could you get her number? Isn’t that unprofessional for worker like her flirt with customer?” Tiffany scoffed.

“What’s wrong with that? She is a nice girl. Beside she is pretty.” Sooyoung grins as she rubbing the back of her head.

“y-you try to hit on her?” the manager smile shyly and shrug her shoulder.

“Y-ya, I told you I’m gonna sue her. call Mr.Park.” Tiffany quickly composes herself and cross her arms over her chest.

“Ei, Tiff, just let her go this time.”

“How could I?! You said that I can sue her. Do you see what damage she made to me? You even told me that I can sue her not long ago, what’s wrong with you?”

“Er but you-aish-Oh look at the time! I have to go, see you tomorrow boss!” Sooyoung excuse herself quickly dash away.

“YA CHOI SOOYOUNG! Aish.” Tiffany huff and throw the pillow on the floor. She then look at the screen cause her quickly grab the remote and turn it off.

“Taeyeon huh?”

-

 

Taeyeon sat down at the counter, pouting. The bistro didn’t pack like yesterday so employees can relax for a bit enjoying the nice weather. She felt bored and grab random magazine and flip it mindlessly until she stop at certain page with furrow brows.”Aish, this ungrateful rodent.” Taeyeon quickly took her pen on the table and start to draw at someone’s face. It’s been 3 weeks since the hall incident. After that, Tiffany Hwang always bothers the petite girl almost every day when she didn’t have to work or having her 10 minutes break.

“You should be had a big mole at here..Moustache no, a beard..” Taeyeon snort as she keep drawing Tiffany’s face on the magazine and keep pursing her lips. From behind Yoona just finished washing the dishes and walk toward Taeyeon who concentrate at her master piece.

“Holly lord! Taeyeon-ah what are you doin?!” Yoona grab the magazine as she look at what Taeyeon done to Tiffany’s face.

“ah wae? That suits her.” Taeyeon said as she pout again.

“Suit what?” both Taeyeon and Yoona look up at the interlude that turn out to be Sunny who just come after her photo shoot.

“Sunny, Annyeong~” Taeyeon greet her childhood friend casually with smile while Yoona gave small bow and her sweet smile too.

“Unnie you have to see this.” Yoona quickly hand Sunny the magazine and immediately earn roar laugh from the idol.

“Bwahahaha…woah! Woah! Daebak!” Sunny said as she didn’t belief her eyes. She squat down and clutch her stomach cause it hurt so much from laughing.

“Wah Taeyeon, you are really something. I must tell the girls.” Sunny said while she still laughing and took a picture of Taeyeon’s master piece and send it to her members.

“but Taeng, why you hate her so much? I never see you as a hater before.” Yoona asked. It’s true that even Taeyeon didn’t like someone, she never hate that someone like she hate Tiffany. Sure Yoona know what happen between the famous composer and her co worker. It’s almost every day she could hear Taeyeon curse or mumbling or even worst yelling at the famous girl when she came and keep bothering and complaining about Taeyeon’s bad service. Its quiet comical though. She just learned that Tiffany is a quiet mean as person, especially when it comes to Taeyeon.

“For your information, I yell at her when I companying Luna to audition, remember? She is really mean that day.” Taeyeon cross her arms and pouted. That was the most unforgettable moment. She felt like it was curse that she cross her path with this Satan queen. Yes, Tiffany is Satan for Taeyeon. So mean and evil.

“Aigoo Tae, you never hold grudge that long. What she did to you this time?” Sunny smile at her friend. Still amuse what she witness. She knows that Tiffany is rude and mean person for years but when it comes to Taeyeon, she don’t know why but she found it cute.

“ah molla, I don’t want to talk about that psycho please. I finally got my peace today until I saw that.” Taeyeon said as she point at the magazine. Both Yoona and Sunny decided not to continue since they can see how serious Taeyeon right now. Taeyeon excuse herself to change first before she went on friend bonding with her childhood friend since she already promise her that they will watch new premier movie today and also Taeyeon’s shift already ended hour ago but since she didn’t have anything to do, she decided to wait for Sunny while helping to look over the bistro for free. After bidding good bye, Taeyeon and Sunny went out hand in hand as they talk about their childhood days. The rest of the day never been better for Taeyeon.

 

---

 

“Again.”

“Again.”

“Again.”

It’s like a broke record that Tiffany voice out ove

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter