Another Day Another Fight

BYE - Rewrite
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

An : Just let you guys now i am still alive!

 

Taeyeon is mad. She is pouting hard and crossing her arms and look out at the window. Or that Tiffany care. They are in Tiffany’s super car, speed off to nowhere like Taeyeon care. oh right because Taeyeon is mad.

“come on, you will regret it later when your lips won’t be back to normal because of your super pouting like that.” Tiffany snicker as she pinch Taeyeon’s lips cause the latter swat away Tiffany’s hand and hit her shoulder twice.

“I hate you! You dumb. How can you let that girl touch you  like that?! you enjoy it didn’t you?!”

“Taeyeon. She is a designer of course I have to let her measure my size. I am going to huge gala next month.”Tiffany bit her lips as she remember how big Taeyeon’s eyes and how red her face is when she accompany Tiffany to one the famous designer studio. if stare can kill, sure Taeyeon already chopped the talented designer in to pieces with her sharp glare that can even slice the silent sound.

“But she… she touch your..your..ah I don’t care the fact she touch you is not acceptable!” Taeyeon don’t know if Tiffany was obviously stupid or did she enjoy the touch but hell even the wall can tell the designer purposely touch her girlfriend! She hold her hand and cares it with her thumb and asking what kind of lotion Tiffany used when Taeyeon know Tiffany was as lazy as to put something like that. She would put both of her hand longer on Tiffany’s shoulder as they talk face to face. Too close for Taeyeon liking. She touch Tiffany’s chest, pretend to smooth the sample clothes when Taeyeon know there is nothing to smooth since the sample clothes has already been ironed before Tiffany tried it. And then she was fuming mad when the designer grazes her hand ‘accidentally’ on Tiffany’s private area. She almost touch it. Why you have to measure someone’s tights when she will be just wearing over flowing epic grand dress? That cheap lady. Even Taeyeon never touch Tiffany like that.

“I don’t know my g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter