My BFF

Don't Say Goodbye

Hebe was unable to concentrate on her class all day long.She kept on thinking of the Yesung and the times that they have together in the orphanage.He must be a grown man now.It has been five years since she last saw him.Will he be able to recognize her now?She is a far cry from the Hebe before.She has grown too in to a young lady.But if he look into her eyes,she is pretty sure Yesung will recognized her.

She wondered,how come he was able to get out of the orphanage when he is still underage.Somebody must have adopted him.She wondered where can her brother be? Jiro is now nineteen,he can get out if he wants to.But where can he go by himself and he won't have enough means to support himself.So many questions has been playing in her mind.

And she still have a problem with Selina coming over to her school.Her adoptive parents doesn't want her to contact her past anymore,and for sure if Selina find out,she might end up telling her parents.Since obviously her loyalty is still with her parents.But once she finds Yesung and Jiro,she will not allow it to be separated from them again.But what two young boys can do? She has to convince her parents to allow her to see them again...and be a part of her life again.

The bell rang as a signal, that her last subject for the day has finished.Hebe immediately gathered her things together,to go to the auditorium to get the front seat.And then from there ,it will be a lot easier to approach Yesung after the concert.And this time,Selina can't stop her anymore....

She was one of the sudents who were first in the line as they open the door.She found the corner front seat,as she position herself.She can see people getting ready,,checking the sound systemand setting up the stage for the performer.She wondered if the guest performer will be already there at this time.She walked slowl y near the stage when no one was around and sneak past the people.She peeked in one of the dressing room where the performer are staying and it is still empty.And then she heard a voice from her back....

"Excuse me Miss,I don't think you are allowed in here" the guy said.There is something familiar in his voice,he must have noted the uniform that she is wearing ,as Hebe turn to  look where the voice are coming from....somewhere from her past...with a bigger man drawl now.She stared at his eyes,the same small funny eyes that she has remembered way back five and more years ago,as her heart was beating so fast...

"Yesung ,is that you?" Hebe asked as tears brimmed in her eyes.

Yesung stared at her round dark brown eyes.And it was her,the girl that he has been looking for..."He...be...Hebe?" Yesung said,unable to move but continue to stares at Hebe.Hebe ran to him as she hugged him.

"Oh my God,Yesung,I finally found you.It is really you." Hebe said as tears ran freely from her eyes now.

"How did you know,it was me?" Yesung asked.

"You are the only Kim Jong Woon in Taiwan ,nobody else.You are the only one that I knew." Hebe said."I miss you alot."

"I miss you too.We have been looking for you,since we got out of the orpahnage." Yesung said as he release Hebe from his hold and looked at her."My ,you have grown to be a very beautiful girl."

"What do you mean we? Where is my brother?Where is Jiro? I want to see him Yesung." Hebe said.

"Jiro and I are living together.We got adopted after you left.And we have been looking for you  since you left." Yesung explained." Jiro might be coming here tonight to watch me."

"Jiro is coming tonight? I am going to see my brother tonight?" Hebe asked.She hugged Yesung again."Thank you,Thanks God.I finally found both of you.

"With you and Jiro being here tonight.I got all the support that I need.You are the first one to believe in me Hebe,." Yesung said.

"Remember I am your BFF.Your best friend forever and ever like I promised you." Hebe said."I have to go back on my seat.I think you will be getting ready soon.Please wait up for me after your performance.And i hope Jiro will come soon.I can't wait to see my brother."

"This performance is for you,and for the three of us.My only friend."Yesung said.Hebe smiled as she return to her seat...Yesung and Jiro are here,they finally found each other.

Yesung's performance that night was flawless as the students cheers for him and applauded to his songs the most.The manager smiled,seeing the passion and the emotions in yesung that night as he performed.

Jiro arrived just on time ,just as Yesung was about to go on stage as he put a hand on his shoulder before walking to the stage.Jiro watched in the corner,He smiled as his eyes became teary,seeing his friend,giving the performance of his life.He looked inspired singing his piece.

Finally Yesung's program is finished as Jiro came to him.

"You did it Bro.This is your best so far." Jiro said."it must be this beautiful girls that inspired you." as Jiro have that grin in his face.

"She is here,Jiro.Hebe is here." Yesung said unable to contained his happiness."This is one of the best night of my life.We fianlly found Hebe and I have the best performance ever."

"Hebe is here?" Jiro said with emotion."Where is she? Where is Hebe ,my sister?" as his eyes teared.And then his eyes moved as he found her,walking towards them with tears in her eyes,as she ran all the way to her brother's arms.Finally,brother and siater are united after five long years.

Still with Hebe in his arms,"Oh my God,I finally found you.Thank God i found you." Jiro said."I won't let you leave me again.We will be together  from now on.We will take care of each other as what our Mama and Papa has said.I will take care of you."

"Oh Jiro,I miss you.I wanna stay with you and Yesung.I want to stay with you,you are the only family I got." Hebe said...Finally the three of them are together...