Don't Say Goodbye

Don't Say Goodbye

It was a beautiful autumn day.The weather was nice and the sun was up.Yesung woke up very early on a Saturday morning.Today,is the foundation celebration of the orphanage.People who are rich and the famous are coming over to visit them.And they have prepared a short program for the visitors and the supporters of the orphanage.

Hebe urged Yesung to sing for the program.In fact both of them are singing for the occasion.They used to run all the way to the hill to practice their song every afternoon.Yesung smiled at the thought of Hebe.She have been very good to him and he has encouraged him to go back to his own world of music.And yes,it is true in what she said,he became a happier person now.More happy and inspired than before,he doesn't know if it is the music or is it because of Hebe.And maybe it is both,for just the sight of Hebe make him smile and in good mood through out all day...

Today ,they are singing,and he heard that a popular music producer will be in the audience too.He wondered if he will ever like his music and his voice.

Hebe woke up early too,but she stayed in bed ,and said a short prayer today.Today,her and Yesung will be singing in front of the crowd.She is quite nervous for she have not sang in front of a big crowd and to all those well known people.But she knew today will a very special day for all of them,even their food for today is quite special and yummy than the usual boring food they have before.

She saw Yesung got up already and have gone to the bathroom to shower.he must be anxious like herself.She should be getting uo soon and get ready for the day.

By eight o clock,Jiro was all dressed up and ready for the day.They will have an exhibit of their work for the sponsors to see,and so to encourage them to donate more money and to make sure that their money did not go to waste,feeding them and sending them to school.

The bell rang ,as they get ready to go down for breakfast.All of them are excited,they will have good food,lots of fun and they will be mingling with the outside people today.

After breakfast,all of them assembled in the auditorium.And soon enough,some of the guest arrived,as they were ushered in their seat to start the program for the morning.

Jiro caught sight of her.The girl with along,black ,shiny hair with a sad look in her eyes,as he stared at her when she walked by in front of him.She was accompanied what seems to be her parents.They looked rich,fine clothes and nice shoes and expensive jewelries.

And then Jiro have to seat down for the program was about to start....Still the girl with the long hair has caught Jiro's attention....

Yesung sang his piece as he belted out his songs.hebe clapped so hard after Yesung sang.She even have a tears in her eyes for his voice moved her.They hugged each other after the song.Little did Yesung knows that his world is about to change after that day...the guy in the black expensive suit have heard his voice and he is impressed with he quality of his voice as he noted his name in the pad.....

Hebe sang a sweet youthful song.The girl in the long locks smiled at the sight of her as she sang along with her.She pointed Hebe to her parents as both of them nodded their head.They listen to her sweet voice and noted her name too.

After the program,the guest were gathered around to show them around the orphanage as they mingle around with the kids and as they show around the exhibits...Jiro made an artwork and everybody seems to like it .The girl was also there and he was surprised when she came near Hebe and started talking to her.She even joined them for lunch.

"Selina,I want you to meet my brother,Jiro.Jiro,she is Selina,one of our guest ,and her parents are one of our major sponsors." Hebe said.

"Oh,Hello." Jiro said shyly.

Selina just nodded and smiled at him.She joined them at their table during lunch and even played with Hebe.In fact,she never left Hebe's side all day.Yesung was just happy that Hebe has found a girl friend from the outside.

That afternoon,Selina's parents spoke to the Mother Superior and has voiced their desire to adopt on the girls in the orphanage,as they gave Hebe's name.The Mother Superior was surprised,as a worried look came to her face....

"You want to adopt Hebe? But Hebe has a brother in the orphanage too.We want the siblings to stay together as muh as possible." the Mother Superior said.

"But we only want the girl for we also have a daughter and she is in her teens.To have a boy in the house,I didn't think is a good idea and as you said he already a teen ager." Mr Ren said.

"I understand but the brother and sister are very close.It will be hard to break their heart to separate them." The Mother Superior said as worry and sadness came to her.She knows she cannot refused them for they are one of the major contributors to the orphanage.

"I am sorry,we only want the girl Mother." Mr Ren said again."My lawyer will be in contact with you,regarding the necessary papers.I hope you will expedite it as soon as possible."

"I'll try my best Mr Ren." she said.How is she going to tell them they are going to be separated from each other.....Jiro and Hebe...just as they are getting settled and just as they found friends and families in the orphanage...But she knows she doesn't have a choice...who said that institution like this have also political views....as she took a deep sigh...