Jiro and Hebe

Don't Say Goodbye

Hebe looked out at the window and there is still no Jiro.it is starting to get dark now,and pretty soon she has to go home.She doesn't think that she come back here tomorrow or Selina will be suspicious already about her where abouts.She wondered whether it is alright to tell Selina about finding her brother and her frind.Will she tell their Mom about this? What if they prohibit her from seeing them? She can't,she finally found them,and she is not going to lose her brother nad her friend again.

"Yesung I think,I may have to go home soon.You don't have any idea what time is he coming home?" Hebe asked.

"I really don't have any idea,but he said that he is coming home early to see you." Yesung answered."Why dpn't you wait a little longer,I am pretty sure he will be here soon.He has been wanting to talk to you and spend time with you."

"Me too.But they maybe looking for me in the house soon.Unless i make an excuse that I am spending a night with my friend.yes maybe i'll just tell them that I have a project to do with my classmate.Why did I didn't think about it earlier? I'll call my Mom then."

"Hebe,are you sure you are not gonna be in trouble for doing that.Just come back some other day." Yesung said"I am sure your brother will understand.He will get disappointed but he will understand."

"Can you tell him,that I will be back. Promised. And tell him not to get sad.I am happy now,cause i have found both of you." Hebe said.

"I'll tell him.Good night Hebe.Take care of yourself." Yesung said,as he watched her get in their car....and Hebe waved her hand....

After an hour after Hebe left,Jiro came rushing inside the apartment.

"Where is Hebe?" Jiro asked.

"She left anlmost an hour agao.She was here all day waiting for you." Yesung said."But she promised to be back."

"When is she coming back?" Jiro asked.

"She didn't say,she said she is just gonna call.Don't worry I am sure she is coming back.You are not going to lose your sister again." Yesung said."What takes you too long?"

"I did know that I will be the last one.I tried out for an audition for a drama on TV.They are looking for someone they said like me.it is just aminor role." Jiro said.

"So did you get it?" Yesung asked.

"I don't know yet.I will know within this week.But it will be a big break for me,if ever." Jiro said."But it is too bad,I have to missed Hebe."

"The important thing is we have found her and we are not going to lose her again." Yesung said.

Jiro nodded his head.Remembering Hebe when they were young and remembering his Mom in her for they look alike.And he promised his Dad and mom that he is going to take care of her in his dream.The day they passed away,he dreamed of them and asked him to take care of Hebe.Tears misted his eyes as he went to his room.yesung saw the changed of expression in Jiro's face.He didn't say anything. He just watched him go to his room.He understand whatever he is feeling right now.....