Don't Say Goodbye

Don't Say Goodbye

The Mother Superior talked to Jiro and Hebe about her expectations from them.She also draw out some information from the children.She wants to know their family and the very reason why they end up in the orphanage.Her own hearts aches for them,for their misfortunes.And losing one's parents at a very young age is a very difficult one.

Jiro being the eldest is very brave and very caring towards his sister.He seems he is ready to take the world,in order to survive.He have a very determine face,and yet he is a very charming boy.

Hebe the sister is very shy.She withdraws from the people that seeks her out.She must have lived in a very secured and protected world before.She must have been affected the most with regards to her parent's loss.She is still young,she will learn in time.

They let them join the kids for a play after wards.But Jiro being an elder kid,he was asked to help out to prepare dinner for tonight.He doesn't know much about housework.His spare time from school was spent in making music,playing his guitar and composing music,when he was growing up.

He just looks on as the other were busy doing something.The guy Kaingin was also there with his other two friends.

"Hey you,you want to help me peel the potatoes."he said,

"Jiro scratched his head."I don't know how." he answered.

"It is easy ,it is only just like this." as he demonstrated how to peel it."It is so easy."

Jiro smiled as he followed what he is doing.He laughed and was so happy to be able to do it.he was so happy that he thinks he peeled off so much potatoes for the whole orphanage.

The dinner was a quiet one,Hebe was also quiet during dinner time.She was thinking about tonight.Having to sleep by herself apart from Jiro.The two boys that sat down with them earlier sit down again.This time they have more of a conversation than earlier.But only the other boy talks ,Donghae talks more than Yesung.He seems to be content just looking at them and listening to every conversation that transpired.later on,another kid join them in their table.And his name is Kyuhyun.he is shy just like Yesung.But at least he in on the conversation once in a while ,while Yesung you could hardly hear his voice.

As they went to their room for the night,Hebe hold on tight to her brother.

"I am scared"Hebe said.

"Don't be scared.it is gonna be alright.I heard that Yesung and Kyuhyun is in the same room as you.I 'll tell them to watch over you." Jiro said.

"But they are boys." Hebe said.

"It is alright.They are our friends now." Jiro said.

And as the light turned off for the night.Hebe became so scared for she is afraid of the dark.She can't help but cry as she sobs on her pillow.

Yesung's bed is next to her while Kyuhyun is just across.Kyuhyun was already sleeping once he hit his bed.But Yesung was quiet as usual.And as Hebe cried and sobs,Yesung can hear her.

"Are you alright Hebe?" he asked.

She was surprised to hear his voice."No I am afraid." she answered.

"Don't be afraid anymore.I will be just here to watch you." he said."What do you usually do when you are afraid?"

"I hold my Mommy's hand but she is already gone." Hebe said.

"You want me to hold your hand until you fall asleep?" Yesung asked.

"Yes,please.And I 'll just try to imagine that it was my Mom." Hebe said.

Yesung came near her and hold her hands.

Hebe smiled."Your hands are too small but it feels warm." she said."Thank you Yesung."

He just smiled as he sat on the floor and Hebe holds his hand....in a little while,he can the regular breathing of Hebe.Yesung looked at her.She looks like an angel,and she looked very beautiful.He stared at her face until he became sleey as he went back to his bed.This time he slept with a smile on his face.....

Selina sat on her bed holding on her Teddy bear.She was flipping the channel on her TV.Noting is interesting.There was a knock on her door as her Mom walked in ,in her sleepwear.

"Selina dear,tomorrow,me and your Dad is leaving for Europe.And we will be gone for almost a month." she said.

"You are leaving again,you just got home a week ago.Can I come with you?" she asked her eyes pleading.

"I am so sorry you can't you have classes to attend to." her Mom said.

"But I am so sad when you are not home.I have nobody to play with ,and nobody to talk to except the maids." she said."Mommy can you stay with me and let Daddy go." as she pouts and stomp her feet.

"I am sorry Selina.I have to be there for your Dad.it is very important to the business." her Mom said.

"It is alright,I am always alone by myself anyway." Selina said in resignation as she hug her bear tightly....

Mrs Ren nodded her head."Good night Selina."

"Good night Mom" as she lay in her bad and hold on tightly to her bear and tears started to flow....She hated being alone...why can't she have a brother or a sister so she won't be alone....as she thought of a friend and a playmate in her dream....