Yesung And Hebe

Don't Say Goodbye

Hebe was holding in her hands the address that Jiro has given to her,as she gave it to her driver.Good thing that today,she won't be sharing the ride with Selina .She will have the whole day with Yesung and Jiro today.How she missed her brother and her friend.It has been a long time.They have waited for long time to be together.

She wondered what kind of life that they have right now.They said that they are living together in an partment.She wondered who adopted them from orphanage and what have they been doing lately.Soon enough,the car stopped at an apartment complex.As Hebe stepped down and told the driver to come back to picked her up later on.Her parents are going away today for a business trip and they won't be back until the weekend.

Hebe knocked on the door and soon enough,Yesung opened the door for her as he let her in.Jiro was nowhere in sight.

"Where is Jiro?" Hebe asked.

"He has a call last night.He works as a part time model and actor our manager and adoptive parents called last night that he has a job today.But hopefully he will be back by lunch time." Yesung explained."He told me to jus explain to you everything."

Hebe just nodded her head,disappointed that her brother is not present."It is alright.At least you are here.So you are now a singer.I am so happy for you." Hebe said with a smile.

"I am just starting now.I don't even have a record yet.I just sing on small venues like school functions and business programs." Yesung said."Hopefully somebody can see me out there and offer me a real contract.My mnager,actually he is the one who took us out from the orphanage and he said he has a bigger dreams for us.With me being a singer and Jiro as an artist and then later on somebody offered him a modelling job and as an extra in some commercials."

"Really,he is in those commercial ?Which one?" Hebe asked with excitement.

Yesung laughed ."But yu could hardly see him ,that is why we are laughing about it." Yesung said."How about you?What have you been doing lately?"

"Attending this very prestigious school." Hebe said with a mockery in her voice."I am studying music too and yes some voice lessons."

"Maybe one day we can sing together in the stage,or even record a song together." Yesung said."That will be awesome."

Hebe smiled at the thought." Remember when we were young and we sang together in the program.We were so nervous then.But we did good though." she said.

"Yes I will never forget it.And I will never forget you." Yesung said as he stared at Hebe's face.

"So it is just you and Jiro who lives in here?" Hebe asked.

"Yes just the two of us.Uncle doesn't lives here." Yesung said.

"Who is Uncle?" she asked.

"He is the one that adopted us.He told us to just call him Uncle.He is the one who handled out schedules,our work and our schooling." Yesung said.

"Is he good to both of you?" Hebe asked as she looked at Yesung with concern.From the way it looks,he has not been treating them like a family but more of a business proposition...

"It is alright.He doesn't physically abused us or anything.But he can be pretty mad if we make any mistakesespecially with our performance ." Yesung said."But he provided us with a place,and food on the table and gave us an allowance every month."

"But he is suppose to treat you like a family,not as a milking cow." Hebe said.

"It is alright,me and Jiro are just relieved that we are able to get out of the orphanage ,so we can look for you." Yesung said.

"I am so sorry,because of me you have to do this." Hebe said with sadness in her face"But I will make up with you guys.I promise you."

"How about you?" Yesung asked.

"They treated me like a daughter and yes Selina treated me and loved me as a sister.I have been lucky." Hebe said."But the only thing was that ,I have to leave you and Jiro behind.I was so sad and lonely.I miss you and the people from orphanage so much."

"That is good that they are treating you nice and that they have been good to you.But now you don't have to be sad anymore.We are going to be together again." Yesung said."This time,I 'll make sure that we are not going to lose you again."....as he looked at Hebe....