Don't Say Goodbye

Don't Say Goodbye

Fan Fiction

Don't Say Goodbye

The next day,Hebe woke up and found that almost all of them was gone from the room.It is only Yesung and Kyuhyun that was left with her.

"Hurry up Hebe,or Sister Margaret will be under our tail for being late." Kyuhyun said."Not to add that we will miss our breakfast if we are late."

"You go ahead,I will follow you in a second." Hebe said"I don't want you to miss your breakfast and be in trouble because me."

"You go ahead Kyuh and I will wait for Hebe." Yesung said.And Kyuhyun left the two of them with much hesitation.

"You should have woken me up." Hebe said.

"I don't want to wake you up for you must be tired from yesterday and you even slept late last night.You need your sleep." Yesung said.

"You slept late too." Hebe said."And thank you from last night."

"That's nothing.I consider you my friend.Friends helps friends in time of need." Yesung said.

"How come you never talk when everybody is around and you just let Kaingin bully you?" Hebe asked.

"I have nothing to say that will interest them.And Kaingin is always like that.He just love to tease me,so I just let them and ignore them." Yesung said."You're ready,come before we missed our breakfast." as Yesung took Hebe 's hand and lead her to the dining room.

Jiro was getting worried when he couldn't find Hebe in the crowd.He was afraid that she might have overslept like she usually does at home.He wondered also if she was able to sleep last night.He saw Kyuhyun just about to go in line.

"Kyun,did you see Hebe?" Jiro asked.

"She is going down soon.She woke up late." Kyun answered.

Jiro nodded his head as he went to look for his chair.Later on he was joined in by Donghae and Kyuhyun.In few minutes,he saw Hebe with Yesung as they got their food and joined them in the table.

"So how was your night?' Jiro asked his sister with concern written in his face.

"It was not bad.Yesung helped me out ."Hebe answered.

"Thank you Yesung for watching over my sister." Jiro said as he pat his back.

"It's nothing." he answered trying to brush away.The bell rang as a signal for them to go to their classes and everybody stood up and left.

Hebe,Yesung ,Donghae and Kyuhyun are classmates.And Hebe was just happy to be with them in the class.Jiro went to the grown up classes.there's not much of them.For most of the kids get adopted at a young age,seldom do they got adopted at an older age,so there not much older kids in the orphanage.They just wait for them until they mature and be ready to face the responsibilities of the outside world.

Jiro have Kaingin,Heechul and Sungmin as classmates.There were also few girls with them.There is Genie,Angela and Cyndi.They were all looking at him,wondering who was the new kid in the the block.

Selina looked at her window as her parents left that morning.Her Mom have seen her sad face as she said her goodbye to her.She regretted not having another child so Selina will have somebody with her when she and her husband travels.

"Honey,have you notice how sad Selina lately?" Mrs Ren asked her husband."I am concerned for she was really crying and against us leaving this time."

"I know,we have been traveling a lot lately but it can't be help.Our business is expanding ." Mr Ren said.

"I was thinking ,if she only have somebody with her,like a brother or a sister." Mrs Ren said."But it is too late now."

"Yes,we should have gone for that second child but you have such a difficult pregnancy with her,that the doctor have warned us for another pregnancy,your health might have suffered." Mr. Ren said.

"How about us adopting a child ?" Mrs Ren said."We can more than afford another child in the family.Somebody that can be a sister and a friend to Selina.What do you think?"

"Uhmmm I never thought about that.Let me think it over and when we got back we'll talk and discuss about that with Selina." Mr Ren said."If it will make our little girl happy then I am all for it." he said as an after thought.

Mrs Ren smiled at the idea.Another daughter in the family,that's not a very bad idea at all.But when will they find the perfect daughter and the perfect sister for Selina?Mrs Ren closed her eyes....dreaming of the two girls in the household.....