Seeing You Again

Don't Say Goodbye

The sun was blazing high up in the sky.Jiro looked up and all he can see is the blue color up there with white clouds forming various shapes,like cottons that is soft and cushy.Then he heard someone called out his name.The voice that was so and yet so far away,that all he can hear was just a murmur or an unclear sound.He has heard that voice before,a voice so familiar as his heart jumps at the recognition of the owner's voice.He turned around but he could not see her.Her image is so blurry that made him think that what he sees is only a pigment of his imagination.....

"Hebe..Hebe " as he called out her name.He tried running towards her but the more he tried to get near her the more her image is getting blurry and almost fading before his very eyes...He ran with all his strenght and might hoping to see her face and touch her as he called out her name.."Hebe..Hebe Wait up for me...." and then Jiro tossed and turned in bed calling out Hebe until he woke as he open his eyes.It is only a dream but yet he has heard her voice calling out for him.Sadness crept in his heart.It has been five years since he last saw his sister.She promised she will come back to the orphanage but she never did.he wonder where can she be right now.She must be all grown,a young lady now not the little girl that he used to hold hands and hug before.She must be a very beautiful lady now....maybe looking like their Mom.Oh how he miss her....But he will never stop looking for her until he finds her....she the only family he got and he will never give up on her.....

He got up and walk to the kitchen to get a drink of water.he look outside by the kitchen window and it is dark but dawn is slowly creeping in the darkness.He turn around when he heard a sound and it is Yesung...and it looks like he has been awake for sometime....

"It is still early,why are you up already?" Jiro asked.

"I can't sleep anymore.I am quite excited and nervous today." Yesung said."How about you? Are you having your dreams again?"

Jiro nodded his head."I can swear,I heard her voice calling out for me." Jiro said."I have to find her.Help me find her,Yesung,She is all I got."

"I really want to see her again too.She is the only friend I got." Yesung said."You and her are my only family.We will find her."

"Where are you going to perform today?" Jiro asked.

"It is an all girls high school.They said it a very prestigious school,sort of rich people school.I am nervous for some reasons which I can't place."Yesung said."I am afraid that it will happen again like the last time.And I am sure he will never forgive me this time.You have heard what he said."

"Just think positive about it.You will do well,I know you will.Heck you got the best voice ever " Jiro said.I know it,you know it and he knows it,that is why he is investing on you."

"I really appreciates it , For him taking us out from the orphanage but he took for the wrong reasons.For him it is all business and I took you here with me.I am so sorry." Yesung said.

"It is alright.You never know what is his motives before and it is a lot easier to look for Hebe out here than inside in the orphanage." Jiro said."We better get ready for school.Do you want me to be there tonight?"

"If you can,I think it will help me." Yesung said as he smiled at him."I need all the support that I can get."

"I will be there for you." Jiro said as he put his hand on Yesung's shoulder.He has been like a younger brother to him...and he needs him there tonight.

Hebe woke up early with much anticipation in her heart.Today is the welcome concert in the school.If he is Yesung,like she thought,then seeing her brother cannot be far behind.He surely knows where his brother is.And Yesung her friend,her BFF in the orphanage,he must be all grown up now.He might quite a young man now.She wondered if he is still the quiet withdrawn boy that he is.Or he has gain more confidence in himself now than before.

Selina was up early today as she met her at the dining table for breakfast.She is alll dressed up ready for school.

"Good morning Heb." Selina said.

"Hello,you are up early today." Hebe said.

"I have an early class and we are going to share rides today for my driver has been sick." Selina said."So we'll pick you up from your school."

"But I am going to attend the after school concert today." Hebe said."I will be late coming home."

"Then I will just have to watch it with you then.I don't mind.I am sure it is going to be fun." Selina said.

Hebe just look at her.Her plan is ruin,for she is planning of approaching Yesung after his performance.With selina around,she wonder if her plans can still push through.What if Selina object and tell their parents about it.She knows that they don't want her getting in touch with her past.But she can't just turn her back just like that.Her past ,present and future are all interconnected.And she knows she will never be happy until she put them all together.....Jiro,yesung,her Mom and Dad...are her past...Selina and her adpotive parents are her present and all of them together are her future.....