Selina and Hebe

Don't Say Goodbye

 

Hebe went home somewhat disappointed  that day.Having to leave and not be able to talk to his brother,She wished she can go back again the next day.But then she knows it is going to be a problem again.She wondered if she can at least tell the good news to Selina,but afraid that she might tell their parents.

Selina found Hebe all quiet today.She knew that there is something going on in her pretty mind of her.She was so happy and smiling the other day and now she is so quiet and quite sreamy.Is she hiding something from her? They have been pretty close and yes she really love her like a true blooded sister,and sometimes more.

"Hey Hebe ,you have anything planned tomorrow? How about a mall trip tomorrow with your favorite sister." Selina said.

"I really have something plannned tomorrow.How about you coming with me?" Hebe asked.

"Why ? Where are you going? Tomorrow is Sunday.Mom and Dad should be coming back for their trip soon." Selina said.

"How about coming with me tomorrow and then you can ask questions later.?" Hebe asked as she smiled at Selina.

"Have you been keeping something from me?" Selina said,as she set her face in a frown,and then smiled after."Is it about a guy thing?"

Hebe laughed."And yeah ,it is a guy thing.But it is not the way you think.You'll know it tomorrow but don't tell a soul about it." Maybe it is about time that Selina be in it.,she is feeling quite bad having to lie to her and keeping a secret from her.

The next day Hebe brought Selina to Jiro's apartment.Selina was wondering what are they doing in an apartment complex ,somewhere in the heart of the city.They went and knocked in one of the door and a man that looks so familiar opened the door for them,as Hebe and Jiro hugged each other.

Selina was taken by surprised,is this guy hebe's boyfriend that she doesn't know? And they looked acstatically happy to be seeing each other.They loosen their embrace as they turn and looked at her.

"Selina,this is the one that i am talking to you.Remember Jiro my brother.My real brother and we found each other finally." Hebe said.

"Jiro,remember Selina,way back in orphanage.My sister..." she said.

"Ah Selina,I remember you." he said as he stared at her.She is sure has grown into a beautiful woman now.He still remember the rrounded brown eyes and the long black hair.

Selina likewise stared back at him.He is a lot taller now, with a muscular built and quite a handsome,cute face as he satred at her and she found herself blushing from his staring.

"Come on in.I never expected that you are coming today.And it is a good thing cause we have nothing scheduled to day." as he ushered them in.Selina looked at the simple apartment that they are living.Sure their place is a far cry from the big house that they are living in with just the basic furnishing.This place sure needs a woman touch,Selina thought.

"Where is Yesung?" Hebe asked.

"Ah he is taking a shower.We are actually on our way out." Jiro said."But now you are here,we might as well stay home.Do you like anything to drink?"

"I am fine," Selina answered.

"So,how was work yesterday.I waited for you,but i have to go home." Hebe said.

"It is alright,the important thing is you are here today.I miss you as Jiro put his hand on Hebe's shoulder.The display of affection between the siblings did not escaped Selina and somehow,she felt sort of left out between the two.Hebe can openly show her feelings to Jiro and without much of an effort. Is it what blood kinship do? ???They will always be bonded together ,no matter how far apart they have grown from each other.Somehow she envied the relationship that this two have....Hebe might be legally her sister now but in her heart ,Jiro will always be her  brother .....She wondered what will her parents feelings be, about this ???Hebe finding her own true family at last....

They decided to go out,later on and have dinner in the nearby r4estaurant and went to a Karaoke bar,as they all sing their hearts out.Yesung and Hebe sang together that made the crowd mad and ended up requesting for more song from the two of them.Jiro and Selina sat side by side as they watched together.Jiro would take a look and stare at Selina ,

Before he have some sort of hatred and anger thrown at her for taking his only family from him but somehow today ,being with her,she is not as bad of a person ,that he figured that she is.She really has a great affection to her sister and that he should really be grateful and yes,hebe had a better life with them,more he can give her,more than the orphanage can give her.Today his heart is full of gratefulness for Selina and her family for taking care of his kid sister.....

When the applause has died down and as they are still alone in their table,"Selina,I just want to thank you for being with my sister and for taking care of her and loving her as your own.Thank you very much." Jiro said as he looked and smiled at her.

Selina smiled back."Just don't take her away from us,Jiro,just don't take her away from us,for i really love Hebe as a true sister.." Selina said...as they stared at each other....

.Jiro nodded his head."But let me share her with you.She is the only family, I got.And this time,I will never let her be away from me ever again."