Don't Say Goodbye

Don't Say Goodbye

Days and weeks passed,Jiro and Hebe was able to adopt to the orphanage.They now have friends and they sort of become one big family in the orphanage.They were later joined by genie and Angela who both have a crush on Jiro and treated Hebe like a real sister.

Of all the new friends that they have Hebe found herself more drawn to Yesung.He is quiet and withdrawn from most of them,but he is quite very nice and open to Hebe and Jiro.They have sort of formed a deeper bond to each other.Jiro was likewise grateful to Yesung for protecting and taking care of his sister.

The seasons are changing soon.It is almost autumn season once again.The leaves on the trees have started changing colors.it is Indian summer,as the children on the orphanage are allowed to go out to enjoy the last of the warm sun of summer.Yesung and Hebe ventured out and ran up on the hill.They found a perfect spot with a rock under tree.

They started running and playing around,soon they got tired as they sat down on the rock,as Hebe started humming song.The song that her Mom used to sing for her.Yesung smiled at her.

"You have a very nice voice.You can be a singer someday." Yesung said in compliments at Hebe's voice.

Hebe smiled back at him."You really think so?I want to be a popular singer someday." Hebe said."And I really want to learn to play the piano and a drum too." she said.

"Me too,I want to be a singer one day.My Mother thinks I have a very nice voice.She used to train me at a young age." Yesung said."She was a music teacher,a voice trainer to be exact."

"She must be a good one.How come i never hear you sing at all or hummed any music?" Hebe asked.

"It is too hard for me,for it reminded me of my Mother.I can't seem to get over until now that she is gone." Yesung said.

"Don't you think that your Mom would like to hear you sing even if she is gone.That is her gift to you,why not use it for good."Hebe said.

"I never thought about it that way.Somehow when I sing,it always reminds me of my MOM and it bring tears to my eyes.It always makes me cry." Yesung said.

"Why don't you put your sadness to your song,for sure it will make you feel better.It makes me feel better and happier when I sing." Hebe said

"Will you sing with me Hebe? Maybe if I sing with you,it will make me feel better and yes happier." Yesung said.

"Sure.How about let us sing together now." Hebe said."let us sing London Bridge," as she started humming the song and then Yesung joined her,and then they end up singing all their nursery songs that they are familiar with and end up laughing together when sang out of tune.

"Thank you Hebe for singing with me.Now it will give me a happy feeling when I sing, for I will have this memory with me." he said."I am so lucky to meet you and get to know you.You are my best,best friend in the whole world."

Hebe was teary with all the words he said."I am so grateful for you too,you made things a lot easier for me and my brother."Hebe said."So we are best friends forever.You are my BFF " as they both smiled and laughed at each other.