Freedom

Don't Say Goodbye

It took the lawyers months to finally complete the adoption papers for Hebe.They have a hard time locating his Uncle to sign the necessary papers.And they did finally found him and he signed the paper for a merely $ 10,000.00 and the kids were theirs for life.The Aunt was just too happy to pocket the money.She will be able to buy a few things in the house with the money as a smile broke in her face and pat her husband shoulder who seems to be in grief about it.

Since Selina met Hebe,she have been visiting the orphanage when she have time.She never told Hebe that her parents are in the process of adopting her.She just wants to surprise her.The only thing that bother her in adopting Hebe is her brother Jiro.In her frequent visit in the orphanage,she have come to know him and although he kept his distance from her for some unknown reasons,she knew that Hebe and her brother Jiro are so close to each other.it will hurt Hebe to part from him.But no matter how much Selina has begged for her parents to also adopt Jiro,they turned deaf ears to her plea.He is a guy and not only guy but now a young man and they have to protect Selina from the opposite .

A day before Selina and her parents were set to take Hebe from the orphanage,Hebe and Jiro was summon to the office of mother Superior.They looked at each other and wondered what could it be.They wonder if it has something to do with their Uncle and that he is them back.But for now they have developed friendship and some sort of bond in the orphanage,and they feel like a family already.

The Mother Superior came with a sad look in her face and this makes Jiro nervous.He knows that a bad news is in the offing,as he hold Hebe's hand.

"I have a good news and a bad news.The good news is that a very nice family has adopted Hebe and the bad one is that it is only Hebe they want.You have to stay here Jiro for now." she announced.

Shocked came to both young faces as they stared at Mother Superior.

"You can't do this.Hebe is the only family I have.You cannot separate us." Jiro said.

"I am so sorry,but your Uncle have already signed the paper and he is allowing Hebe to be adopted." she said.

"But what is going to happen to us.Can I still see my sister?" Jiro asked.

"I am so sorry,it will be up to the adopting family if they will allow you to see Hebe." she answered.

"But I don't want to leave my brother.He is the only one I got now.I want to take him with me." Hebe said as tears ran in her eyes.

"I am so sorry,I have asked the adopting family but they said No.And we cannot refused if somebody wants to adopt our children here,And they are one of our major sponsors here,I cannot refuse them by law." Mother Superior said with a sad eyes.

Jiro and Hebe clung to each other."But I promised my parents that I will take care of Hebe." Jiro said."I promised them."

"Jiro,it is for your sister's good too.You are not gonna be selfish to keep Hebe here when she can be with a family and where she can study and do the things she wants to do without the confines of the orphanage." Mother Superior said."Somebody have to make sacrifices.Can you make this one for your sister?"

Jiro just stared at Mother Superior eyes as tears ran in his face.He knows what she said was true.Hebe will be better off with her new family.They will be able to give her good things,go to a nice school and be what she wants to be.But to give up her sister? He cries as he hugged his sister closer....

That afternoon Hebe told Yesung that she going to be adopted and she will be leaving soon.Yesung looked at her with a sad eyes.it can be happening again that the woman he have learned to trust again will be gone from his life.

"I will never forget you Hebe.I will never forget our friendship." Yesung said."You are the one that got me back to music,get me back in singing,and that I will be forever grateful.We will see each other again.I will find you again that I promise you." as vision were dimmed with tears he has been trying to control.

The next day,Hebe was taken away from the orphanage as she rode in a very nice car and inside was Selina and her parents and Jiro was able to see them as the car disappear in the driveway....he will find her.He promised himself that he will find her once he can get out of this place...

Hebe sobbed in silence all the way to her new home.She refused to talk to anybody.She just wants to be alone.She missed her brother.She promised herself that she will looked for him and Yesung once she is old enough.She knows in her heart that they will see each other again.

A few months after Hebe and Selina flew over to US to study and live there.Her new parents have established an office there and they have decided that it will be good for the two girls to continue their studies there.Hebe cried that night and wished for her brother and friend.But she won't lose hope,she is going to see them again even if it will take a lifetime...

Six months after Hebe was adopted,Yesung was also adopted by the manager of a music company.He refused to leave the orphanage without Jiro,for they have become close after Hebe was gone.And the manager seeing that Jiro has an artistic talent have decided to adopt him too.he will be able to help out in his plan for Yesung.The happier Yesung is the better for him,for he will cooperate more in his plan for him.A few more months of training and he will be a gold mine with his connection,he will be able to establish a career for him,and everything will be easy after that....as he smiled at the thought.

Jiro and Yesung was just too happy to get out of orphanage.Now they will be able to look for Hebe,it has been months since the last time they saw her.They wondered how she is in her new family.....

 -->