Brother & Sister

Don't Say Goodbye

That night Hebe went home with a smile on her face.Selina saw the changes on Hebe.She never realized that her family is that important to her.She thought that she had forgotten her brother,but it seems she has kept everything inside of her.yes family is very important in one;s life for it is the foundation of what is in you.

Before she was so afraid of hebe finding her own brother for she knew that once found,she might push aside in one corner,but it seems that Hebe is happy to be with her both old and new family.Somehow she knew that it is her,both relationship is what becomes her.She wonder whether to tell her Mom and Dad about their meeting with Hebe's real family.She knew that her parents have discouraged to keep in touch with her brothers but now she knew that ti will make Hebe very happy to with both her families.Jiro guarateed her that he is not going to take away hebe from them but he just want to be a part  of his sister's life.Maybe she'll just need to talk to her parents about this.She wondered if they are going to listen to her.But they have to listen to her and Hebe,they always listen to her.

It is quite obvious Hebe's love for music.And having both her brother and friend are in the entertainment industry.She wondered if Hebe has a thing for those things also.She just knew that on this one,her parents will never agree.They have sent Hebe to all music training but only because that is her interest.They want both of them to finish a degree and later on take over their family business,that has grown big and international.

"It seems like my sister had a good time." Selina said teasing Hebe.

Hebe smiled at Selina."Yes,I did have a good time.So what do you think of my brother?Isn't he cute and a man now." as she have this big grin on her face.

"Yeah I never expected him to be that good looking.he sure has grown up from the last we saw him,and also your friend Yesung.He has a very nice voice.You are not liking him by chance?" she asked as it is her turn to .

"No he is just a friend to me.We are BFF since I met him in the orphanage.he has been performing in different venues now.maybe we can watch him in one of his performances." Hebe said."Are you going to tell Mom and Dad about this?" as her face became serious.

"I don't know yet.Maybe it is better to tell them." Selina said.

Hebe's face frowned as worry came to her."But if they don't want me to see my brother and my friend again? I know they don't really want me going in touch with my old life." Hebe said.

"Don't worry I'll talk to them.They are going to understand but we have to wait for the right timing." Selina said."I will help you explain to them.They will have to understand."

"Oh Selina help me.I don't want to lose my brother again and also my friend.It took me a long time to find them,"Hebe said.

"Don't worry,I will help you out." Selina said as she hugged Hebe.

Days that followed,the four of them always get together especially on the weekend when they don't have any classes.Hebe and Selina will watch yesing performances in the club and sometimes jiro will come with them if he doesn't have any work schedule.The drama role that he had auditioned has cast him as one of the supporting but minor role and soon enough ,he will be in a drama.They have a little celebration together as they had dinner in a restaurant.

"So does it mean that my brother will be a star soon?"Hebe said as she teases Jiro.Jiro grinned at her.

"Well what do you think of your brother now?" Jiro said.

"I am quite so proud of you.Don't forget that we shared the same genes." Hebe added.

"Of course,I will never forget.Alright let us make a toast for all of us here.For the four of us,we will conquer the world and all of us will win it.." as they clicked their drinks and laughed.

"Alright,I have a good news too." Yesung said with much excitement."I finally landed a record deal.I am going to record an album." he said with such pride and with a smile in his face."And I owe this all to Hebe.Thank you for encouraging me to sing again." as he stared at her.

Hebe smiled and her eyes misted."Oh I am so happy for you Yesung.I know your Mom is happy too for you and yes so proud of you." Hebe said.

Yesung eyes misted too,as he remebered his Mom who taught him,her love for music,and who trained him at an early stage.

"Alright for the two stars ,Jiro and Yesung,May your stars shinesbrighter and may all out wishes will come true." added Selina.Together that night they formed a bond that would have lasted a lifetime....