Coming Together

Don't Say Goodbye

A/N- Alright,I have been postponing this but I guess I have to do it now...My mind has been so scattered lately.And I sort of having a write's block...somehow I think I have come to a blank wall in this one...Duh and it is my  first Yesung story,what kind of fan am I? Maybe I should just reread the whole story all over again,and see what will I come up...The idea was huge when I first conceived,and I sort of lost along the way...

I don't know what's the thing with adoption,but somehow,i end up writing about it more than I want to...I guess I just love the idea of kids having a chance in their life,when they never had one when they were born...and I uphold and have such a high regards to the adopting parents,who can love a child that is not there own,for being a parent is such a big responsibilities,and it is not a joke..having a child is not only loving a child but sort of giving up yourself for your child...I wrote one time in one of my stories if loving and sacrifice is synonimous or together...and yes now I just came to a conclusion that it is together and must go hand in hand..

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Selina looked at the calendar and soon enough,she only got two weeks to prepare for Hebe's big birthday.She is gonna be sixteen soon.Her Mom is still out of the country and will be coming home a day before Hebe's party.And her parents asked her to make the necessary arrangement for Hebe's party.

She knows she have a lot of things to do.The invitations and the people to invite over and the venue for the party.She was overwhelmed with just the thought.She will be needing help in order to accomplish everything.And then an idea came to her,as she dialed Jiro's number.

Hebe woke up with much anticipation today...Today is her sixteenth birthday.She knows that Selina has prepared a party for her, later today.She got her gown ready and this morning,she got an appoinment to the salon for the preparation for tonight.But she rather go to her brother's apartment and see Jiro and Yesung today,before the big event tonight.She doesn't think that they were even invited,in as much as she wanted them to be a part of the celebration tonight,Selina said no and they are quite worried that their parents will object of them being there for they never want her going back to her past.And hebe doesn not want to jeopardized whatever they have today....

She got up and checked her cell phone and wondered if Jiro or yesung has texted her ot left a message for her birthday,but she found none.Maybe she will just have to drop by their apartment before coming to the party today.

Selina was so busy with the preparation today.Unknown to Hebe,their parents has arrived last night from Hongkong.And they have been very busy with the preparation.Mrs Ren wants everything to be perfect for Hebe's birthday...She finally met up with Hebe's real brother,Jiro and Selina sort of explained to them before hand how it would mean a lot to Hebe, their acceptance of her brother as part of her life right now,and after a careful thought,she just realized that,it will be too selfish on their part to keep Hebe by themselves.And her brother is a nice young man.She sort of like him when they met ..and so is the young man with him who is his adopted brother.Somehow,she felt happy that they could be all come around together to be apart of one big happy family.After all ,each one of them love and need and it is just one whole jumbo in this complexity of their family.

"Hebe ,are you ready for tonight?" Selina sked her sister with a smile.

Hebe looked at her with that not so happy face."Almost ,but I want to see my brother first and Yesung before the party tonight. Can we at least pass by  their apartment?" Hebe asked.

"Hebe,we can't we don't have that much time.And I am sure,a half an hour won't be enough for you." Selina said."Just see them tomorrow."

"But today is my birthday and not tomorrow." Hebe said."I just want him to see me in my gown and when I am all pretty .Can't we just stop by?"

"Hebe no,come on,we still have alot of things to do." Selina said.

"Maybe I can just ask them to come and see me instead.They can come to the venue,then I can meet them there." Hebe asked again.

"Hebe,Mom and Dad will be there.Once they found out,then you know the repurcussions.They might stop you fromm seeing them." Selina said.

"Selina please,let me see today.Promise,I will be good.I will listen to all the things that you say.Just for today,I want to see my brother.I want to see Jiro.I want to him to see that his little sister has grown to be a beautiful lady,just like my Mom and Dad has wanted." as Hebe's eyes teared.

Selina hugged her sister."Don't worry,the'll see you as  a grown lady soon." Selina said."Just ask them to come then tonight,and we'll find a way."

Hebe smiled at Selina,through her teared eyes."Really Selina,you'll help me." Hebe said as she hugged her back."Did I tell you that you are my favorite sister and that i love you very much like my brother ?"

Selina smiled and nodded."Yes I know, and I am the only sister you've got."

That night,as Selina buttoned the last on hebe's gown,Mrs Ren came up to their room.She smiled when she saw Hebe.She has grown to be a very beautiful lady ,and they awere glad that they have been a part of her life,and part of raising thsi fine young lady.

"Hebe,you looked so beautiful.I am so proud to be called your Mom tonight,though,I am not the one responsible for such a beauty.I am just so glad to be a part of your life.I love you....." as she hugged her."I have something for you,to go with your gown." as she handed her a jewelry box."Happy birthday."

"Thank you Mom.Thank you for having me." Hebe said.And as she opened the box,she saw a jewelry set of diamond with it's intricate design."Mom,this is beautiful.You should have not."

"I wanted to.This is not enough,to thank you for having you in our life." Mrs Ren said,as she tears came."And also,I would like to thank your family for sharing you with us.And it will be too selfish to keep you to ourselves,and so I am allowing you to have your own family back in your life.Hebe,I know how you have been wanting to be with your own brother."

And then  out  from somewhere,came Jiro and Yesung dressed in their best too,as Hebe looked at them with a surprised look."Oh mom,thamk you,thank you.This this the best gift ever." as she hugged Mrs Ren,and then Hebe ran to her brother,as she hugged Jiro,  as Yesung looked on.

"Happy birthday Hebe,you don't think that i will let your birthday without seeing you and greeting you." Jiro said.,as he looked at her after.

"I thought i won't see you today." Hebe said.

"Happy Birthday Hebe" greeted Yesung."You looked very pretty."

"Thank you,thank you.I am glad that both of you are here.Now my birthday is complete,with all the people that i love most are here with me." Hebe said."Now I am ready to party...and both of you will be dancing with me."

"Of course.We have been secretly practicing for this night." Jiro said.

"And you never told me anything about this.And I know it must be Selina's idea,right?" Hebe said.

Jiro nodded his head."She wants to surprised you."

"And yes,what a pleasant surprise.Thank you Selina." Hebe said as she hugged Selina,and then they all group hugged together....as Mrs Ren look and smiled...Happiness is sharing things with your love ones....And love is not love until you give it away....And love knows no goodbyes .....so don't ever say goodbye....