Glimmer of Hope?

Devil's Night

Joon laid in his coffin eyes closed lost in the sounds of his ipod. Today was a lazy day he had said to himself. But Mir wasn't having it since he watched seungho leave. He sighed as he coffin was opened and glared "get away im staying in bed today." Said joon. "B-But hyung." He said in a whinny voice only to be shoved at joon's room and locked out. Joon rubbed his forehead before yawning and going back to bed.

Joon woke his head on the chest of a decaying solider. No, he thought glancing around I really hate it here. It was a given meals were easier to come by. But at this time joon still hated the sight of death. The awful sight of someones soul leaving the body. To him it was sickenly knowing he almost did it, just in a peaceful manner. He felt a shiver run down his spine when his 'pillow' coughed and began to speak. "Im sorry I moved you to me but your peaceful sleeping helped relax me." Said the man. Joon shook his head finding his hair felt weird. He touched it but it felt hard and he broke off a piece of dried blood. He glanced down at the man seeing his legs were gone. "Please kill me … I can't live like this." Begged the man. Joon gasped putting a hand to his mouth. For a long moment he debated then he smiled. "It'll be pleasureable your death okay?" He asked and the man looked confused. "H-How?" He asked and joon smiled moving closer "because its me." He said bitting into his neck. The man gasped gripping joon down closer and held him as he drain his life. As he reached his last drop the man thanked him with his very last breathe.

Joon woke up instantly opening his coffin so he could sit up. He sighed and climbed out of bed. He couldn't sleep anymore it was just to much. He walked out his room and found Mir. Normally seungho would go with him for distractions, but he wasn't here. So he'd settle for Mir who seemed all to happy to join him. "Let's go swimming hyung!" Mir suggested and joon made a face at him. "You just want to see me shirtless. Today we are going to a coffee shop." He said and Mir smiled "okay." He said smoothly happy to just be asked to come along. He could tell joon was alittle out of it and this would be the time to calm him. So Mir hugged him by the waist as they walked surprised that joon pulled him closer. "Joon is something bothering you?" Mir asked sounding concerned. Joon sighed releasing Mir then and Mir clung tighter. "Im sorry I realize you don't wanna talk about it!" Said Mir panicked but it was to late joon already shut him out again.

Author note: omg I finally got told the hmtp code to do paragraphs!!! :D And thank god I know it'll be easier to read now ~ <3 comment comment! U know how I love them ^=^<\p>