Anniversary

Devil's Night

Joon just finished getting dressed in all black. The reason this week was taking such a toll on him was because of this cursed day. The day of his first turns death. Seungho was crying up a storm as he entered joon's room holding his chest. "Are you ready joon?" Asked seungho dressed in all black holding two dozen roses. Joon nodded taking a dozen and walking out eyes filled with tears, his free hand rubbing his chest. They say the first turns death was always the hardest on the creator. But then again we're all of them hard?! After all your creations took apart of your soul. It was why you were so attached and why they were as well. Joon cried shamelessly not caring who saw. He knew only those who lost they're creations could understand. He walked out to the three graves. The first right grave belonged to her, the middle belonged to his love, and the last his mother. He went to her grave and seungho and joon kissed her stone before giving her, her roses. "J...oon? Why are you crying?" Mir asked. "Today is the anniversary of my first turns death." He said enjoying Mir's warm embrace. "May I ask how she died?" He asked.

Massachusetts, 1692

"stay here im serious your gonna get hurt out there. They already think your strange now that the witch trails started they'll think your a witch and burn you to the stake." He ordered kissing her forehead before leaving to get blood. She waited looking 7 and similar to him. A towns boy came to the window and called her out. He smelled so good and she was so hungry. Hopefully she'd hide him in time once she was done. She came out only to be grabbed by a waiting man. He began to soak her in holy water. She cried out bitting at his neck ripping off his neck. But more came just keeping her still. Joon came home his chest hurting and he released the human. He raced off to get her fighting off the mob ripping them apart viscously trying to get to her. A priest stood and looked upon the chaos in horror. "He prayed before staking her in the heart and setting her a flame. Joon screeched out in pain his whole body twisting in pain and he continued to scream. The way he laid there you would've thought he was getting ripped apart. He continued to scream twitching violently. They went to grab him soaking him in gasoline. He was so weak and in such pain that he would accept it, welcome it. But his creator came and destroyed them all saving him. After that he refused to drink or move. His creator felt his life slip and forced him to drink.

End

As joon closed it he could feel Mir's tears. "Why would they do that?! S-She was only 7!" Mir yelled crying into joon. "Your guess is as good as mine. Back then most witches were good. But since that time period .. they are cold. Stupid humans they don't grasp that they are the reason us night children are so ... aggressive killing machines. They created the monsters they so desperately called us. We all started pure and good. And then they killed us because they didn't understand us. This is all they're fault. Oh god I hate them." Said joon closing his eyes in content in Mir's arms. He peaked at the middle grave. Why was mir like her?!