Helping

Devil's Night

Joon looking across and then every face at his table. It had been a month since the queen's visit and after, only more seemed to come. He didnt like people in a regular bases and was very picky on his turns. But despite that being true, his house was full of people. The staff and Mir watched Joon nervously seeing a ugly mood rising. "Here master." Said one of the twin maids in a silky tone. "I'm not thirsty." He said softly shoving the cup away. The maid and Mir exchanged a quick look both knowing thay this would be day four of him not hungry. "This place is marvellous joon I must say it is very unique!" Said a women wearing elbow length gloves. She was drinking warm blood from a tea cup. "I heard you have been running earns for the queen, what kind?" Asked a man in a velvet trench coat. "look I'm not in the mood for this little fake chit chat. I just got back from Russia. And I'm jet laged and tired. So what message do you have for the queen?" He asked happily accepting a new ice pack. He rested his forehead into it. "Alright I want my creation to be her king." He said leaning forward. Joon stabbed a knife straight through the table. "She only wishes I where her king." Said joon annoyed he had been asked to pass along a lot of dating requests. "But you are gay!" Said the newbie and Mir went stiff glancing at Joon. He didn't have appeared to move but suddenly he held the males tongue in his fingers. "Get out of my house." He said stabbing it viciously before they could get it back. Then simply where showed out by a very apologetic Seungho. "You nedled to drink blood Joon! And stop letting the queen guilt trip you into these long trips! You know she's only dragging you around so much to be in a bad mood, so you fight with Mir right?" He demanded annoyed by the intentions of the queen. He sighed "if I knew that you think I'd be leavin? Besides we haven't fought I just take him along and we sight see for a few days once I'm done. If anything we're closer." He said softly leaning his head on Mir's shoulder exhausted. "And what you did was wrong! You can't cut the tongues out of the ones mouth you hate!" He said and Joon laughed darkly. "You know, the older I get the worse I become. Besides lets face it, if I wasn't like this you'd be bored." Said Joon amused. "But I agree on one thing you can't take these trips and manage the club." Said Mir and Seungho felt a spasm of jealously when joon seemed to listen. "Altight help me to the room I need to sleep." He said yawning.