The Past

Devil's Night
A cherry desk that seems almost superfluous, since there's little to no paperwork to be seen. There are only two small table lamps - one near the door atop a wicker table that clashes with the rest room's executive motif, and another on the cherry wood desk with a long brass pull-cord. The absence of overhead light casts shadows into the corners, spilling under the desk and over top the framed black-and-white pictures on the wall. The deep purple curtains are drawn to one side, allowing the light from outside the second story window. It highlights a lone filing cabinet, suspiciously locked and coated in dust. There is a deep burgundy leather desk chair. Reclined to a almost obscene angle. Sitting ontop it was a sleeping male unfazed by noise outside his office door. "Joonie! Will you go get buffalo for me i'll make us stew for dinner." Said his mother softly. Her dark brown hair hung on the small of her back. She turned him who's was already in a bow position. "Yes mother." He said. The womens expression broke into a lovely and affectionate smile. She ruffled his brown luscious hair. He smiled up at her in pure admiration then he turned and left. A women followed him her wavy hair was down loosely. Her sun hat casted a light shadow upon her delicate features. She had followed him since the day she arrived in the town. She shot a annoyed glare at the sight of lee joon's father who was following him also. She knew his plan to kill his son but she wouldn't be having that. Lee joon stood hidden in tall grass watching the buffalo intently. He sneaked closer carefully being as quite as humanly possible. He smirked and jumped on top of one stabbing him. He made sure it was a painless and instant death wanting no suffering for the poor animal. He began chopping up the animal putting certain parts in certain sacks. He was unaware of his father who inched closer and closer. It wasn't until his father was on top of him a dagger covered in poison lunged a inch away from his heart. He was about to kick him off but it wasn't needed. His weight suddenly off him completely. She pulled him into her cold lap blood tears splashing onto his cheeks. He looked up at the women finding her beautiful. He began to whip the blood weakly from her face. "My body I can't feel much … am I gonna die?" He asked her. She shook her head "n-no your to beautiful to leave this earth." She said bending and kissing him gently. Then she gently exposed his neck and bit his neck. He gasped why did his body feel so much pleasure? He knocked out happily and when he woke up his father laid at his feet. He sat up looking down at his tore shirt. He felt confused wondering why he was still alive. He grabbed at his neck dying of sudden thirst. He found that beautiful girl with his eyes. "What happened?" He asked her softly. She smiled "you are a vampire now. You are my first turn." She said softly looking excited. "Oh you must be thirsty. Your father is your first meal." She said pushing the man into joon's lap. "Why does he seem so .. unmoving?" Asked joon. "I paralyzed him." She said cheerfully. Lee joon nodded looking down at his father a glare on his face. He smirked and bit into his neck. He moved his jaw furiously so he would feel nothing but pain. When he finished he shoved him off feeling refreshed. "Oh! I must go see my mother she's probably worried." He said getting up. "Uh well .. I don't think you should." She said looking worried. Lee joon rolled his eyes and ran to the house. He opened the door and screamed falling instantly to his knees. His mother laid upon the ground. Blood all over her body and a knife in her side. He knew this was the work of his father and it made him feel sick. The women cringed and held him as he sat motionless. "Let's leave please I hate this place anyway." He said in a breathless manner. She nodded and they left the town never looking back. June 20th 1837 "Are you and your traveling companion gonna stay long?" Asked a women in white. Her long white gloves coming off by light tugs from lee joon. "Well my lady that depends how long you want us here." He said kissing her delicate white hands. He cupped her face and kissed her thin lips tenderly. He treated her like glass and he could tell she hated how much he held back. She pouted at him cutely before lifting her puffy dress and running down her lawn. "Catch me lee joon." She called winking before she ran off again. Lee joon smiled and jogged around looking for her. Her slight giggle gave her away and he acted like he couldn't find her at first. He suddenly lifted her up and she laughed "why must you always run from me my lady?" He asked her and she smiled "because I know you will chase." She said kissing him. She pinned him down and sat on his lap. He laughed lightly "my lady if someone where to catch us." He teased and she rolled her eyes kissing him. He made out with her sweetly til gun shots altered them both. They glanced around hearing footsteps and rose from the ground. They glanced around and had gun's pointed to they're face. "Vampire!" He accused his love. She gripped at him and he held her tightly getting knocked out by a huge jab to the back of his head. He woke up tied down along with actual vampires. He looked around for his love but she was no where to be seen. He saw her then tied to a tree drenched in gasoline. He struggled furiously in the rope "no! No please leave her be!" He screamed. "Im sorry but she among with these others are vampires. We know you all love them. But this has to be done before they kill you as well." Said a man lighting them all. All the vampires tied up screamed out all going crazy in the rope. Blood ran down they're faces as they're loved ones screams died off. They're rage helped them get free and they slaughtered them all. "We were the vampires you just killed our human companions!" Yelled lee joon bitting into the mans neck. He ripped out his throat spitting it out. Lee joon woke up whipping the blood tear that was sliding down his cheek. He jumped when his door opened "sir it's time for interviews for waiters." Said Junhyung. Joon nodded and smiled "send the first one Junhyung." He said and the male bowed before moving and allowing the first male in.