Sneaky

Devil's Night
Mir didn't feel like going home, if he's being honest with himself, he wanted to be with joon. So he followed him gasping at his house. It was remote away from civilization and huge. A women came out and hugged him tenderly "welcome home master joon." She said bowing. Joon smiled slightly and the women hugged him tightly gasping like it was hurting to breathe. "What happened master suddenly this overwhelming pain took us all under." She said searching him for wounds. Joon laughed at her concern and explained everything to her. She frowned crying alittle herself. "Oh gosh that's awful I know how much you loved your mother. The way you described her ... made her sound lovely. I wish to have met her. Im sure the young lady would've loved to have met her as well." She said and joon sighed "please ready blood wine and a bath." He ordered and she bowed rushing off. Mir couldn't help but blush at the thought of seeing joon exposed. He heard a noise behind him and gasped. He turned around looking up at a tall man screaming as he picked him up. "Master master! I caught a man who had been sneaking about. Because of this may I sleep inside to night?" Asked the man in his raspy voice. Joon snatched Mir out the man's iron grip before kicking him to the ground. "Im still pissed at you for eating tne of the housemaids." He snapped and the man coward his voice getting raspier "master please im sorry! I-i promise I will eat no one including yourself!" Begged the man only to be kicked again. "You can't guard the house inside of it." He said coldly before dragging Mir inside. "What the hell are you doing here Mir?" He asked as Mir looked around in awed silence. The classic black, white and red was the color scheme. The first thing he noticed were the curved stairs that led to the second story. The couches were leather black. The house had a vintage old and luxurious new feel that made it oddly comfortable. Mir would've observed more but he had something to ask. "What was that weird man?" He asked. "Gross trolls who eat vampires. The older you are the more appealing you are. They eat all type of night creatures. But they're preferred type is vampire. Alot of vampires come to kill me so they eat well. Your lucky if I had went inside he would've eaten you." Said joon sitting down. "Now why are you here Mir?" Asked joon and Mir sighed. "I didn't want to go home knowing the day you had. I wanted to cheer you up!" He said smiling. Normally joon would kick him out. But something about this male said not to. And so he had someone prepare the guest room. "Only this once Mir." He warned getting hugged. But like aways, joon didn't return it. He could see it made him alittle sad and awkward but, physical contact really wasn't his thing. He took off his shirt as he walked up stairs and Mir gasped by his defined body. The maids giggled at him before leading him off to the guest room.