Intervention

Devil's Night

Mir sat in a cafe seungho wanted to meet in. Staring off into space he frowned down into his cup of coffee warm in his hands. He felt odd meeting the one other person that Joon seemed to like these days. It seemed he was beginning to shut off from others. And he was worried soon he wouldn't even talk to him anymore! Looking up at the familar smell he looked down hearing the chair move, and be settled in. "Hello Mir." He said in a pleasant tone and he looked up "hello." He said and they both uncomfortably looked away from onr another. It felt odd to be near this male. After all they hated one another still just in secret. "Look we both have one thing in common and that's affection for joon. I'm personally watching this shut down in fear. I've never seen this before!" He admitted getting straight to the meetings point. "Maybe he's tired and needs some time alone!" Said Mir softly. "He is very old after all." Whispered Mir in addition to his arguement. Seungho sat back and observed his expression for a moment before impatienly shaking his head. "No no this is different I tell you I know him to well .. we need .. a intervention." Said seungho and then they both cringed "are you out of your mind?! Thats insuring he won't speak to us .. im not gonna be apart of it!" Said mir getting up to leave only being grabbed back and forced to sit. "The way hes going he may not even speak to us! We need to do something! " said seungho. Mir looked down his stomach doing nervous flips and by the look on seungho's face, his was probably no different. "What if it doesn't work?" Asked Mir.  Seungho looked away from his intense and nervous stare "i-it'll have to we have no other option. " whispered seungho frowning. "What does the others say I know we wouldn't be having this conversation if you hadn't already got others to agree." Said Mir and he nodded "they're only thing is they want you there." Said seungho. Mir looked surprised at this new knowledge. "W-why?" He asked and seungho made a face. "He listens better when your invovled don't act like you don't know." Snapped seungho and the look he gave him made Mir shiver. "I'll go." He said bitting his nails. Seungho relaxed ordering a coffee "w-what if he never speaks to us?" Whispered a anxious Mir frowning. "He won't besides. . I've done alot worse to him." He said sighing. Mir looked curiously but knew not to ask. Taking a drink he calmed down. "Come on we're doing it now." Said seungho taking his coffee to go. 

The long lean male walked through his home towards a bathroom. He undressed checking his perfect body. He loved that it was up to parr and fixed his bangs. A light knock on the door and the smell that came in made his mouth water. Mir peeked in loving the greeting kiss. "Don't be nervous he loves you!" He thought before clearing his throat trying to think "w-we have company." He stared at his chest never seeming to get used to it or tired of it. Joon sighed "tell a maid to call thwm off and lets take a bath." He suggested not feeling like entertaining anyone but Mir at the moment. "I wish I could baby .. i'll see you in a few." He said shutting the door regretting not taking him up on his offer. It took him everything he had not to get lost in joons fantasy. The way he messed with him never the same and it was amazing! But now he'd miss the opportunity maybe never have the chance. Joon came down wearing a black turtle neck and black skinny jeans. "May I help .. you?" He asked not quite grasping what this was all about. "No but let us help you." Said some strange old human with glasses and long wavy hair. "what the hell is this?" He asked zeroing in on seungho. "A intervention." He said not liking the look at all. "A what? You've got to be joking me .. im not participating in this .. sorry for the wasted trip." He said to the human. "We're worried for you joon. I-im afraid you'll shut me out soon .. please assure me." Whispered Mir painfully. He his love his hard expression softening.  Of course Mir would stop him in his tracks. "O-of course not honey I love you .. im sorry to have caused concern. Please know it was not in my intentions. I just .. was tired of interaction. But that wasn't fair please forgive me." He explained to everyone. Mir smiled "I told you seungho." He said kissing joon. And seungho smiled but it was forced. He saw he was alittle better but he knew there was something deep waiting to scratch up to the surface.