The Queen Visits

Devil's Night

Joon stood in the middle of the crowded dancefloor. His long arms filled by the waist of women. He chuckled as they attempted to grind on him. It wasn't proper or effective in turning him on. He went grinding on them properly and they giggled re doing it and getting it right. He was about to bite them when a fuss coming from outside caught his attention. If he wasn't making it, then it wasn't acceptable. He excused himself and walked out furiously. "What the hell is going on out here seungho?!" Joon shouted noticing the queen of vampires before him. Seungho and dongwoon bowed in respect but not joon. No he gave this women the throne him and his creator didn't want. Besides joon would get his manhood chopped before he bowed to anyone.

To everyones shock except himself she bowed on one knee. "Im very sorry to pull you out your business I know you are busy. But this business I have involves your maker." She said in a respectful light tone. Joon sighed rubbing the temples of his forehead. "I will give you a audience only if you seek my audience in the privacy of my office .. and you leave your annoying dogs behind." Said joon and she stood for a moment before nodding brushing them off. She took his arm and they walked up to his office every vampire bowed as she passed. "Now what about my maker what has she done?" He asked and she frowned. "She says im a who doesn't deserve it and that you and her would overthrow me.. I don't understand her hurtful behavior." She said softly and joon sighed. He would die for his maker but he never agreed to have her speak for him.

He shrugged at her then unsure himself where this behavior came from "I have heard none of this! I had no knowledge of her wanting the throne. Nor do I, myself intend to take it from you. Now I'm sure when I see her again .. I will ask what this is all about. Then hopefully. . I can convince her we did right in making you queen." He said. She smiled bowing "see to it you do joon." She said before leaving out his office. He sighed then shaking his head before sitting down confused by all that.