Confessions

Devil's Night

Mir sat staring at joon as he drained his fresh breakfast. The chefs took her body away and joon whipped the blood off his face. When he got up to leave back to his room Mir followed and stopped him. He had slowly got joon to favor taking him places over seungho. He noticed the more time he spent with joon the more he seemed to smile. He didn't realize just how beautiful a smile could be til he saw joon's true smile. No smirk before a kill no faked smile a real one just out of joy. But he had only glazed upon it for a short time of a hour. On hard days where he was suddenly over come with sadness was the times he still couldn't go in. Only seungho was allowed to watch him cry why? He hated it and was over come with jealousy at they're relationship. But today he wouldn't allow joon to shut him out. He could tell at breakfast today was one of those days. Even seungho who already waited in joon's room. "Go away Mir." Joon said in a almost whisper. "No! Y-You can't just shut me out like this I won't let you." He said and joon gasped at his pushy behavior.

Flashback

"Joon!!! What's wrong joon?" Called his loves beautiful but concerned voice. "Nothing my lady please ease yourself back to bed." Said joon standing by the window watching the forest. She walked to him pulling him close and whipping the blood tear off his face. She went to the blood but he stopped her. "Joon turn me into a vampire so that when I say forever I mean it." She said and joon looked down shaking his head. "I couldn't do such a thing my lady im so sorry. Time is harsh take it from me. This life changes you and you loose a part of yourself. I want you to stay as perfect as you are now. Uncut buy the cruel sites I have seen in all my time in life." He said his blood off her finger. She frowned "you'll never age but what would people think when they see us and I look like your grandmother! Would you still want me then wrinkles and ageful?" She asked and joon nodded "of course because even then you'll still be this beautiful creature im holding now." He said and she cried softly hugging him. He knew he would cave he couldn't lose her. But for now he wanted to enjoy his selfishness. He sneaked out her room tears in his eyes and she grabbed him. "Stop shutting me out I won't let you this time!" She shouted pretending to have slept because she knew what he would do.

End of Flashback

Joon pulled Mir close kissing him slamming him against the wall. He couldn't have been repeating the memory for he had never feed from him before. Joon slowly pulled away and Mir bit his lip stopping himself for going for more. "Why are you so much like her?" Joon mumbled and Mir raised a eyebrow in confusion. "Joon i-im in love with you. And I want you as mine." Said Mir gasped and covering . "I-i ..-" but he was cut off by another kiss from joon that was more passionate then the first. "Promise if I let you be mine … that you won't leave my side." He said to Mir softly and Mir smiled "you couldn't make me even if you tried." Said Mir pulling him in for a rough kiss.

Author note: hello ~ I know its been a while sorry :) hey Mir finally got him huh aren't you guys happy?! XD now we'll get to see the joon that we'll love to death <3 comment what you think ^=^