Plans

Devil's Night
Mir sat at the table waiting for joon and seungho. He didn't just want joon for amazing . If he took his urges out the way he still found himself drawn to joon without a clear answer as to why. He loved almost everything about the male. The one thing that he hated was his emotional disconnect and non touching ways. He could tell joon used to be a gentle loving man. But time made him rough around the edges. He knew he'd never would understand all that joon has been through. But he atleast wanted to help him become the man he was. He knew he wasn't to far gone. He couldn't be and he found himself determined to bring out what he knew was locked away. His train of thought was lost at the hearing of footsteps. He turned seeing seungho then joon. Mir found himself unable to stop the affectionate smile that crossed his face. Even though joon wore no expression he still found him lovely in a way. He knew he was staring but didn't care til joon suddenly was an inch from his face. "Stop staring Mir." He whispered moving back as the chefs came in. They set saucers with covers on top of them before lifting them revealing they're beating breakfast. Joon smirked lifting it in his hands it was warm so he knew it was fresh. "Thank you." Said slightly bowing to both seungho and the head chef before sinking his teeth into his breakfast. He drank and even ate some of it on a vein carelessly. Seungho cut his up before eating them quickly. And Mir just sat and stared at it in shock and horror. He knew where he drained from but seeing it in such, a in-your-face way was unnerving. "Not hungry?" Asked joon and Mir shook his head so joon snatched it. "Can I just have blood in a glass." He said and the chef nodded before going to the kitchen. Joon sat back in his chair in pure bliss and seungho smiled knowing joon was in a good mood. He couldn't help but shoot a warning glare at Mir. If his good mood was ruined by anyone he'd kill them. Mir smiled and waved at him politely. Once seungho was away Mir would seduce joon. He was prepared for rejections. He knew the path he chose wouldn't be easy. But his one was joon and a vampires one only came once. He never wanted to risk loosing him or regret not trying even if joon could be scary, he'd work through it. He only wanted one person by his side forever, and he knew it was lee joon. And he would do anything to make him his.