Loss

Devil's Night
"Why did you just dump a corpse on my desk maker?" He asked and she put a hand to sighing "examine them." She said and he rose from his leather desk chair walking to the front of his desk. "Upon the ribs there is a slight chip like this person had been stabbed but the wound was healing. This .. female was hung and while she struggled she was burned. This structure ... i-is." Joon cut off his throat suddenly tight and he looked up upon his maker. "Who is this women and why are you showing me a body from my year of life?" He asked and his maker looked down. "You know who this is joon." She said and he began to shake his head furiously. "M-my mother was killed by a stab wound this .. this couldn't .." he put a hand to hid mouth "HOW?!" he shouted falling back into his chair. "My maker had followed me into your village. He had fallen in love with your mother. And watched over her. Your father had plans to kill you both I only knew about his plans to kill you though. He had killed your mother first but my maker turned her right after. We had caught her in the process of a turn. The day our human companions were killed was the same day she was. She was caught when she went to grab you when those awful men had knocked you out. They burned her in a different location that's why we didn't know. My maker took her bones and had them all this time. He just gave them to me I knew I had to give them to you. Joon im so-" but she cut off falling to her knees gasping and grabbing at her chest. The two men that were with her came through the window and took her away. Lee joon stared in agony as he stared intently at his mothers corpse. He knew seungho was in here along with Mir but he couldn't think let alone speak to explain his pain. He noticed at seungho was acting and knew why. He took a staggered breathe and cut off the emotion from his creations feelings. Seungho woke raising to his feet, and noticing joon whipping his tears and putting on his emotionless mask. He rose to his feet picking up the body careful not to miss a piece. He then walked out his office and out the club. All the vampires followed him to the graveyard. Seungho went digging a hole for joon and they watch him carefully set her bones. Seungho carefully put all the dirt back in. He stared for a long moment at it his eyes closed. He then glanced at the grave next to hers which was for his human companion. The one next to that was his first turn. He sighed not liking the fact that he had no tombstone but would soon. They walked back to the club drinking what humans had stayed before sending them all home. When they were all gone everyone pulled joon into a hug. He didn't return it but they could feel he liked it. He sighed and they let him go before he walked to his office. He paused in the door "you may all go home. For a week we are closed so I will see you all in a weeks time." He said turning off the light and he left with them all heading to his home.