Mood

Devil's Night
Lee joon walked down the long curved staircase with seungho by his side. General mason stood in the door way and joon couldn't help but roll his eyes. "Jooonnniiieeee!!" He called in a affectionate tone. Joon ran to the door baring his teeth furious his eyes glowing red "you have five ing seconds before I pull you through the door while non inviting you." He hissed grabbing him by the shirt. "Okay okay joon im sorry please don't that'll kill me." He cried. "That's the point!" He shouted. "Okay I won't call you by that nickname!" He said and joon released him. "Now what is wrong with my maker?" He asked. "W-well .. she didn't come home and the last person that saw her was you." Said general mason. "So I was pulled out of a peaceful bath because she didn't come home last night. She is a grown women not a stupid child. Oh and don't worry i'll be sure to tell her about this." He shouted slamming the door in his face. Joon stomped hid foot in frustration and walked back up the staircase. "Should I prepare the bath again?" Asked a maid and he shook his head going to his room slamming the door then as well. "I ing swear no damn peace im this stupid ing house." He mumbled opening his coffin and going in grumpily. He his music and clapped the lights off waiting til sleep over took him again. Seungho sighed knowing he was going to be moody tomorrow so he asked the chef to prepare beating hearts for breakfast tomorrow. As seungho saw a black shadow enter joon's room. He ran in seeing Mir and dragged him out. "Are you stupid or suicidal?!" He yelled at him furiously. "Joon doesn't mind." He said and seungho saw the bite marks. "He allowed it once because he is a playboy addict. He only allows you to sleep with him once unless you catch him without any humans around you fool. I know what its like to be with him once. And I get it can be … words can't even describe but unless your with him he won't do it again. The second time to him means love and he'll allow you to do things back. But he refuses companions since he created me, and that was in the 19.. something. So yeah your out of luck." He said hitting his shoulder before leading him off to the to he was supposed to be. "Now sleep." He ordered before leaving going to his own room.