Cruel Truth

Devil's Night

The big smooth surface of a black table was infront of a lovely black chair. The two red wheeled chairs were on the other side. Green curtains shut out all form of lightly. Joon sat in that leather chair twirling a glass bottle with a sprayer on top. He glanced up at his book shelves that was like a library. He sat there drinking a glass of burben waiting on Mir impatiently. As he looked down at the bottle in question, a look of disgust and anger filled his face. Joon began to hear footsteps and a slow insane smile tugged along his lips. He was so pissed he knew the sweet release of his anger was about to come. He heard the knob turn on the door to his study and seungho and Mir entered. Mir sat on the comfortable chairs his face bright and cheerful. But the second his eyes laid on the bottle Joon held that instantly drained. Seungho bowed his head and went to stand in a corner of the study. It was the first time that he, looked terrified of his master and he hasn't done the prettiest of things.

Joon crushed the bottle in his hands making Mir and seungho jump. "I was always curious as to why you gave off .. so many memories of her of Elizabeth. I thought hmm maybe a distant relative? Or a reincarnation if that even exists. At this moment I wish that were it be. But its not .. no not even ing close!" Yelled joon getting up and flipping his table his hands shaking. "I even let you claim me you sick !" Joon shouted at the top of his lunges forcing Mir into tears. Joon shook his head in disgust and when Mir dared to get up to hug him joon back handed him back down into his seat. "Give me one good reason why I shouldn't rip you to shreds right now?" Joon asked. "B-B-Because you love me." Said Mir simply. "Then why the where you wearing a witches love potion?!" Joon demanded. Mir looked down "I was getting impatient .. I love you and I wanted you mine already. But you were clouding the love you were getting for me. I just wanted it to grow faster so .. she promised that's what it would do please im so sorry." Said Mir. Joon rubbed his face unsure how to react.

A part of him loved Mir but now all he could was, what if that's the potion keeping me? Seungho walked with Mir kicking him out the house and Mir ran before the trolls could get him. With Mir being gone suddenly joon's heart hurt. He started destroying his table trying to calm down but just couldn't! He wanted him here to hold. Tell him that he loved him. But he wouldn't because it was just a spell. He didn't know that stuff wouldn't understand. Joon had forgotten he had his own witch.