Interviews

Devil's Night
The cherry desk was a mess of applications and pictures. The frustrated male asked for a break and sat with his face in his hands. He was beyond frustrated at this point but rather insulted. All these people where human and completely unattractive. Some even came in asking to be dancers. What did they think he was hiring strippers?! There was one particular male that really crawled under his skin. Flashback Junhyung brought the male in he was the first attractive human he saw all day. He felt bad for being so superficial. But he wanted to attract humans for blood purposes. The male sat down and handed him his application. Lee joon flipped through it noticing the male only had male stripper or services on his references for work. He glanced up at the male who was taking off his shirt and raising. Lee joon had a eyebrow raised and watched the male come close. He yanked joon to him and started grinding on him. Lee joon sat staring at the male in horror and slight distaste. But he allowed it and realized he wasn't even that good at it. He chuckled shoving the annoying male off coldly. "You dare come to me and grind all over me. This is all you do yet I have no form of attraction to you. Your disgusting girls quicker and Im not even interested in them anymore. Get out of my face." He said laughing and he ripped up the males application and threw the pieces at him. "I didn't come here to apply for work it's the only way your ghouls would allow me in." He said sitting on lee joon's lap. Lee joon growled at this male. So he went and wasted his time?! "You waste my time! Your filthy human!" Yelled lee joon gripping him by the neck then. He opened the door to his office and walked down the stairs. His staff gasped and watched as lee joon threw him outside. He quickly snapped a picture before ordering seungho to beat him up "if he ever comes here again beat him up like you are about to now." Said lee joon shoving the camera to seungho's chest. "Sir wait there are-" said seungho but lee joon cut him off sighing "protesters." He finished looking at the crowd in annoyance. "Devils night needs to be shut down!" Screamed a women shoving a sign in lee joon's face "you don't have to take this abuse!" She added to seungho. The male instantly went stiff he knew lee joon was in a mood, and knew this was about to get ugly quick as a result. "Abuse? This man is a civil war hero on the grasp of death when I found him. He was so lucky to have been on the slaves side since I was to. This man suffers zero abuse my lady. But you see your about to. He owes me his existence but you no you owe me nothing but a drink to quench my thirst." He hissed pinning down the ones who ran. Lee joon knew how to inflict pain or pleasure upon his victims. But his rotten mood made him inflict pain upon them all. Especially for that awful time waster, he was the most fun to kill. He walked back inside covered in blood. Seungho and Dongwoon stood bowed "clean all this up please." He ordered and they nodded before he walked in going to G.O. He smiled already have four drinks prepared for joon. He drank three of them and took the fourth. He smiled "thank you G.O." he said walking up the stairs. "No interviews for a hour." He ordered Junhyung and AJ. They both bowed and he walked into his office closing the door. Flashback over Lee joon sipped his fourth drink seeing his door open and sighed "yes Junhyung?" He asked. "Another male is here to see you." He said and joon nodded "alright I guess send him in." He said as he shredded the applications and pictures on his desk. He glanced up at the male who held out his application. Joon snatched it glancing around and smiling softly at his experience of being a waiter before. The male was attractive and his name abit unusual. "Bom Mir is it?" He asked and the male nodded "you can just call me Mir." He said smiling at joon. "Why do you want this job Mir?" He asked him and Mir smiled alittle wider "I need work and being in a staff of vampires is ideal. Im new and still have a hard time controlling my thirst." Said Mir. Joon nodded setting down his application. "Well Mir your attractive, a vampire, and have waiter experience. It's all I was looking for in a waiter. And don't worry about your thirst, this place is meet to attract humans for us to feed upon. But there is no killing or inflicting pain upon customers. We are open only at night when can you start?" He asked. "Tonight is fine." Said Mir and joon smiled "good see you tonight." He said having Junhyung him out.