Maker Trouble

Devil's Night

Laying in his bed he stared dejectedly at the cieling. To be honest with himself, he was furious at his maker. He had learned that she was coming today. And he would unleash his anger upon her. Mir laid blissfully peaceful next to him. He kissed joon gradually thawing out his hard jaw. "What's wrong?" He asked feeling the storm brew before seeing it. He was worried over whom of which would receive this. "My maker .. telling the queen we would over run her. Its insulting! She knows I never wanted the crown. And yet she claims I would take her highnesses crown." He said the anger marrying his tone. Mir smiled thoughtfully"I can see ypu like that. Royalty just seems so like you." He said softly and joon chuckled. "Please! I have no sense sitting on a throne. Being bowed every time I'd enter a room with our kind. Lets face it Mir, my temper controls me. I have no filter and annoyance would come mercilessness. Haven't you spent enouhh time with me to see this?" He asked him running his fingers through his hair yanking him foreward, by it. "You could always g-get control." Muttered Mir biting his lip when he teasily ran his fangs along his neck. "J-Joon." He whispered his jaw tight. His fingers ran along his long leg. "Hmm?" He asked absent minded "you know my frustration for is is sometimes as strong as my anger .. and yet you ask for control?" He muttered his fingers stopping in his thighs. He could feel him beneath. "God no." He said softly feeling him his jeans. But then he stopped hearing the sound of approach as he had. "Nooo you can't leaving me hanging Joon!" He begged and joon chuckled "my fun has ran up short .." he said with a sigh removing his hands. "I must go now love .. but don't worry. You'll just owe me screams later." He said lightly kissing his sensitive area. "I'm soo holding you to that." Said Mir hearing him chuckle before slipping out. He walked down the stairs, his previous anger blazzed. He had intended to realse it through pleasure but yelling worked all the same, to bad for Mir. Once he entered the leaving room he saw her sitting lightly in a chair. "Why did you comfort her joon, I had her right where I wanted her!" Snapped his maker. Joon bared his teeth a warning growl feeling the room "how dare you speak for me? I'm debating rather or not I shall remove that tongue! You know well in doubt that I did not wish for the throne and yet you speak that I do! Explain your self!" He yelled viciouly he was fighting two dfferent urges so it did not improve his mood. She sighed "think about joon for heavens sake! I want the throne and I know you willl help me get it, now!" She demanded. Joon glared down at his maker "why do you suddenly desire it you were always saying you would rather be free! I won't help a stranger over throw the queen!" He snapped getting a glass of blood. Then he walked to his room where Mir awaited.