Chapter 9

I was friendzoned by my best friend Park Chanyeol (Hiatus)

Narrator's POV

"Mom, I'll use Dad's car today, aight?" Chanyeol told her mom, reaching for the keys that was placed on the tall cabinet. "What? Where are you going?" Her mother asked while getting a toothpick from the small cabinet. She then went to the oven to check if the cake's done.

"What's that for, Mom?" Chanyeol closed his eyes, when Mrs. Park opened the oven. The scent was heavenly and it could actually make your mouth water even just by smelling it. How much more if you taste it?

"Didn't your father tell you?" It made him more curious. "About what?" he sat on a stool and waited for her mom to reply. She closed the oven, bringing out the baked cake and faced her son.

"The Parks are coming over to dinner later." She smiled. "BWO?!" That made him jump from his seat. "What do you mean? I thought Dad's going to work with Mr. Kim? (A/N: Kai's Dad.) She smiled.

"Calm down son. It's just a family dinner, nothing about business." That only made Chanyeol curious. 

What are you up to, Jiyeon? He thought.
-------
At the mall.

 
"Yah!" Jin-Hee chuckled and hit him with her hand, the other one holding a small cone of ice cream. Myungsoo kept on putting ice cream on her face. He laughed. "You're such a kill-joy Jin-Hee" He laughed.

"What did you just said? I'm a kill-joy?" She scoffed. "Yes you ar----" His eyes widened when Jin-Hee wiped the whole ice cream on his face.

(A/N: Let's imagine Myungsoo's face like this." Cute right? But don't get blinded by his cuteness, he's bad guy here. Grrrrrrrr >< XD )



Jin-Hee stuck her tongue out playfully. "What did you say again, Myungsoo?" He laughed. "Okay, fine.I give up." She chuckled. "I always win" but never Chanyeol's heart. she thought but mentally slapped her face. "Whatever Jin-Hee." She helped him wipe the ice cream off from his face. "Thanks." He smiled. "Welcome." 

"Where's Kris by the way?" He asked all of a sudden. So he knew about me and Kris. Jin-Hee thought. She her ice cream first before answering. "Ahh that... He's busy right now." 
 
"Ahh" Jin-Hee nodded "He's going to graduate in two weeks soo yeah.. He needs to finish and pass everything before the exam week starts. Shouldn't you be busy? You're graduating too, right?" She asked.

"Uhh yeah but I already finished everything. I've got the free time... so I'm here.." He smiled. There's something creepy about his smile. Jin-Hee thought but was brought back when Myungsoo's phone rang.
 
"I'll just answer this, okay?" Jin-Hee smiled as Myungsoo walked away. 
---------
Myungsoo's POV

"Yoboseyo?" It was silent for a moment but she spoke up. "Are you with her?" Jiyeon asked. I smirked. "Aren't you going to ask me how's my day? We always talk about Jin-Hee." It's true, she doesn't ask me about things other than Jin-Hee. I mean, I get tired too. She's aware that I like her, I told her but it seems like she's just toying with me.

"Okay fine. How was your day?" Her voice turned cute, but it sounded fake. You thought I didn't notice that every time she asks something from me? I'm not dumb.

"It was fine but better cause you called." I love Jiyeon, I truly do but I don't know, it's like it isn't right. "Mm.Let's go back to our main topic. So are you with her?" See? That's what I'm talking about. All she cares about is Chanyeol. 

"Yeah, I am." I said "Sooooooo?" "So what?" I asked. She scoffed. "You know what I mean, Myungsoo. The plan, come on Myungsoo. Don't play with me." You're the one playing with my feelings Jiyeon. He thought.

"Fine. I'll do it." I said. She squeeled. "You're the best! You brought with you the Camera, right?" She asked. "Yes." I answered, looking at the bag hanging on my shoulder. I'm so sorry Jin-Hee. I've got to do this.

"Are you done?" Jin-Hee smiled at me.
-------
Chanyeol's POV

After a lil more talk with my mom, I went to the car and rested my head on the seat for a while. Maybe I'll have some fun by myself. Where should I go Mmm? Arcade? Psh. I don't think so. Going alone there isn't a good idea.

Noodle house? What am I even going to do there? I'm not hungry. -_- After some time battling with my brain on where to go, I've finally come up with something. 

I'll just go shopping with myself. Well, shopping heals for some people and it's been a while since I went shopping. Fine, I'll go to the mall. With that, I started the engine.
----
Narrator's POV

Myungsoo can't even look at Jin-Hee's eyes and Jin-Hee noticed it. "Is there something wrong Sunbae?" she asked. He swallowed the lump that formed in his throat. "Ahh... It's just... It's nothing." He turned around and pretended to look at the clothes ,he was really nervous. 

Jin-Hee furrowed her brows at the action he was showing. He wasn't like this before the call. she thought. "Sunbae, can I ask something?" He didn't turn around, so she just continued. "Who called you?..uhh..I know i have no right to ask you that but-----"

He cut her off. "It's okay. It was just Sunggyu.You know him right?" She smiled. "Ah I see see.It's just you act different. Did you guys fight?" He finally faced her and smiled. "It was just about our project. There's nothing to worry about Jin-Hee." 

"Alright, I'm just worried." Don't be like this Jin-Hee. You're making it harder for me to do this. He looked at the beautiful figure in front of her. How could Jiyeon hate you so much when you're far different from the things she said. He thought.

"KYAAAAAAA!!!~ This dress is so pretty." Jin-Hee exclaimed and faced Myungsoo. "Do you think this will suit me?" She showed him the dress. "Do you want to try it on?" He asked. "YESSS! Can you hold my bag for me?" She then went to the fitting room to try it.

I followed her there and as soon as she entered, i opened my bag and took out the Camera. The thing was, it was a big room with 6 different fitting rooms inside and there was no one outside guarding it was easy. She's gonna change into a dress right? So that means she'll have to take off her shirt and pants.

I clicked some buttons and made sure the flash wasn't on but then my phone buzzed.

Sender: 

"Make sure to take some good photos, aight baby?" 

 
I kept my phone inside my pocket and started clicking the buttons. I'm so sorry Jin-Hee.
------

Chanyeol's POV


I'm finally here. I'm sure I'll have some fun. I smiled to myself and went to park my car. 

"Good Afternoon Sir." A guy in a white uniform greeted me as soon as stepped in the mall. I just smiled a bowed a lil. Mmmmm so what should I do? I went here purposely for healing right? And that means shopping.

I rid on the elevator and pressed some buttons. Soon after, I'm already at the highest floor of the building. Where should I go? The men's section or the women's section? THE HELL. Why am I going to go to the women's section? Stupid me. 

I just remembered, Jin-Hee's birthday is a month from now. Were not even okay. How could I possibly give her a present? She will probably just throw it away. Poor me. 


Good thing, there aren't much people. Its a good idea to go here on a weekday. I went to the women's section first. OKAY BEFORE YOU GUYS JUDGE ME, I am not gay. "*insert sad face here*

I just miss Jin-Hee. I'll imagine her wearing y dresses. *insert Chanyeol's derp face here* Okno. I'm gonna find something that will suit her. Well, she looks good in everything she wears so it's not gonna be  problem.


I was searching for some clothes when I passed by the fitting room. Click Click Click. I heard something. What is that? A camera sound? Who would even take selcas in a fitting room? I went there to check it out. Maybe there are y ladies there. *insert Chanyeol's derp face here again* I'm just curious, okay?

As soon as I entered, I saw a familiar bag on the floor and a familiar fugure inside, slowly taking pictures. Is that Myungsoo? Why the hell would Myungsoo be in a ladies' fitting room? And isn't that Jin-Hee's bag?

"Yah! What are you doing?!" I shouted.
--------
Jin-Hee's POV 

I was changing my clothes when I heard someone shout from the outside. I immediately pulled my pants up and put on my shirt. Who could it be? When I opened the door, I was shocked to see the scene in front of me. Chanyeol...grabbing.. Myungsoo...by his collar... But why does he have a camera with him?

"Yah! What's happening here?!" I asked, glaring at Chanyeol. "Why the hell are you here?!" Myungsoo looked terrified. "Put him down." I ordered but Chanyeol punched him in the face.

"THE HELL CHANYEOL?!" I pushed him aside and helped Myungsoo up. "Yah Jin-Hee! Seriously?! You're helping that Jerk up?! Really Jin-Hee!? Do you know what he did?!" He shouted, his voice deeper and louder. I myself, haven't seen him this angry. His face was all red.

I honestly don't have any idea. "What do you mean?" I furrowed my brows and turned to my sunbae. "Here" Chanyeol threw the camera at me. It almost dropped, good thing I caught it but---- with the pictures I'm seeing now, I want to break the camera into pieces. 


Curious about the pictures? Pictures of me... only wearing my undergarments. "Sunbae--How c-could you do this to m-me?" My tears began to fall. I can't believe he could do this to me. I thought he's my sunbae...I thought he's my friend.. but.. I was wrong...

"I'm so so-------" I slapped him. He looked down. "Please forgive me Jin-Hee. I didn't mean to--" Chanyeol didn't let him finish and was about threw his fist again but I stopped him by holding his hand. I looked at him and smiled. "Just let him go." "Are you seri---" He didn't finish, instead, he took the camera from me and broke the memory card and returned it to sunbae.

"I'm so sorry Jin-Hee. I'm stil you're friend." I looked at him. "Friend? Is that what you do to a friend sunbae?" This time, I already stopped crying and faced him. "I'm so---" I cut him off. "Just leave sunbae, please."

"Okay. If that's what you want, then I'll go." Then, he left.

"Jin-Hee" I faced Chanyeol and smiled. He still look worried. "Are you okay?" He pulled me into a hug. A hug from him was all I wanted to make me feel okay. His hug was different. I always feel secured and safe in his arms.

"Of course I'm not. I still miss my best friend."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N: Hey guys! Sorry for the late update! I actually wanted to updtae last weekend but I didn't know what to write. T.T I hope you enjoyed this chapter because I did and to be honest, I felt sad while writing this especially the last part. :")

Thank for everyone who wished me luck! You guys are amazing! I just want to say that I'm officially back and I'll be updating just like before!

Please continue to support this fanfic. ♥

Credits to Bboys Graphic Shop and their designer MsCookie for the awesome poster and background. ♥