Chapter 8

I was friendzoned by my best friend Park Chanyeol (Hiatus)

Jiyeon's POV 

"Abeoji! How can you let this happen?!" I yelled as soon as I saw my dad, closing the door shut. He looked down. "I'm sorry, my darling. They backed out. I can't do anything about it anymore." The heck?! Am I hearing this from my own father?

"BWO?!  Seriously abeoji?" I looked at him in disbelief. "I love Chanyeol! He's only mine! They can't be together! Appa! Do something! " I started to throw everything I see, including frames and papers. Papers and files all over the floor, glass shattering. "I'm afraid I can't do anything about it, darling."

Narrator's POV.

Unlike his daughter Jiyeon, Mr. Park is a respected man. He's very kind and very helpful to those in need of help. Can you actually imagine Jiyeon as spoiled as this? She seems to be nice and cheerful in front of people but only her father knows her true color. Her mother died when she gave birth to her. 

"I hate you Abeoji!" with that, she slammed the door and left her father, crying. My Jiyeon-ah. Please come back. 
He thought.                                                                  

                        
Yes, Jiyeon wasn't like this before. She had the exact same attitude as her father but when she got into middle school, her classmates bullied her because of not having a mother. She was weak and didn't fight back.

The bullying didn't stop until she decided to home school. After a few years, she changed everything about her. Changed her hair, wardrobe and made sure she looked good whenever and wherever she goes.

With that, she gained a lot of admirers and she used that as an advantage. She would use them to get back to those people who bullied her in the past cause all she wanted, after all,  was Revenge.

Jiyeon called one of her admirers. "Jiyeon-ah! I can't believe you called!" She smirked, covered the phone and cleared . "Oppa!" She said with a very cute voice. "Can I ask a favor" Jiyeon knew how obsessed he is about her and again, she used that as an advantage. 

"Anything for you!" He exclaimed, sounded happy. She rolled her eyes. "You know Jin-Hee from the Junior class right?" "What about her Jiyeon-ah?" He sounded confused. "Promise me first that we'll keep this as a secret." She grinned. "I promise!" She squeeled but her voice suddenly became serious. "Befriend her."

------
Jin-Hee's POV


Please hear me---"

I cut him off. "Leave." I ordered in a cold voice "But--" "Please. Just leave us alone Chanyeol! I don't want to see you anymore!" I yelled and dragged Kris inside my house. I seriously don't want too se his face anymore.

"But dfhsjfpdskfdskf;dkf;f;dk" I heard him say something but I didn't hear it completely. I bet its just one of his excuses. Pft. I've had enough Chanyeol. Sorry but I am over you. I regret loving you.I feel so stupid. Ugh.

"Jin-Hee" Kris waved his hand in front of me, and the other hand rubbing the side of his lips where Chanyeol left a cut. "Uhhh--" I took a cream and applied it on his wound. He winced a lil at the touch. "I'm sorr--" "It's okay" he tried to smile. "I should be the one sorry for what happened earlier." He looked at me with sincere eyes.

"It's not your fault Kris."  I concentrated on applying cream when I suddenly brushed his lips with my finger accidentally. "I--m sor-" He looked at me "Don't be" My heart skipped a beat. I don't know what to do. I avoided his gaze and stood up. "Uhh- I'll just get water" I walked to the kitchen and never looked back. Gawd--"Jin-Hee ah!" He yelled. 

I stopped my tracks but didn't look back. "I love you Jin-Hee" He stood up and walked to me.He held my hand. I bit my lip and swallowed the lump forming in my throat. "Did you hear what I just said? I love you Jin-Hee" I kept quiet. He turned me around so I could face him. 


I looked down but he held my chin. "Look at me Jin-Hee" I did  what I was told to. "Can't you see the sincerity in my eyes?" He asked. I can feel my cheek heating and my tears threatening to fall. I didn't know it would feel this good to be loved. If this is a dream, please don't wake me up.

"I love you Jin-Hee and I'll never hurt you." With that, my tears fell. I looked at him. "I love you too Kris." He smiled and wiped the tears that streamed down my face. "I will make you happy." I smiled as he went closer to my face. He cupped my chin and closed the space between our lips. This is all I wanted. To love and be loved.
------
Narrator's POV

A week later ,after Kris and Jin-Hee got together, they became more busy with school since 3 weeks from now, it'll be their last exams for this year. Even though they are all packed with school works, presentations and projects to pass, they still made sure they still have time for each other. Both of them know how to make their relationship work.

On the other hand, Chanyeol chose to stay at home instead of attending school. He heard about the news from Kai and it hit him hard. He still couldn't believe that all of these things happened in just a blink. He loved her truly but he was too late.

When the bell rang, Jin-Hee and Kris parted to attend their first class. Kris' room is not that far from where they parted while Jin-Hee needs to double time since her room is still on the third story of the building or else she would be late.

Jin-Hee was in a hurry that she didn't notice a guy in front of her. Oh God. Why now? she thought. Lucky for her, the guy was not like the other guys that would just leave her.

He helped her since she carried a lot of books and it all fell on the floor. "Gomawo" she stood up and looked at him.She recognized the guy. He was her senior, same with Chanyeol, though he looked a lil bit young for his age. 

He smiled. She admits that he's really attractive especially when he smiles but Kris is actually more attractive. Keke. "You're welcome and sorry for--" She cut him off before he could finish" She laughed awkwardly."Ani. I should be the one sorry. I wasn't looking." He chuckled. "It's okay. Uhh- where's you're next class?"

"OH! Right! Aigoo. I'm already late! Omo!" She panicked. He chuckled at her cuteness. "Let me walk you to your room and I'll just talk to your teacher." He suggested. Her eyes widened. "Omo! Jinjjayo?!  Kyaaaaa!~"  He laughed and messed her hair. "Yes." He winked.

With that, he walked her to her room and as he promised, he talked to her teacher and thank God, Jin-Hee wasn't marked late. Before he could go, she stopped him. "What's your name by the way?"  He smiled. "I thought you'd never ask. I'm Myungsoo." And then, he left. I wonder why he didn't ask my name. Jin-Hee thought.

Kringg. Kringg. Myungsoo's phone rang. "Yoboseyo?" he greeted. "It's me Jiyeon oppa" She said in a cute voice. he smiled. "Jiyeon-ah! Why did you call?" She rolled her eyes but of course Myungsoo couldn't see. "I want to ask how's it going with Jin-Hee?"

He smirked. "Everything's going according to plan. Don't worry baby."
------
The day passed by so quickly. Jin-Hee called Kris as soon as the bell rang, signaling the end of the day. "Kris!" She exclaimed happily. "Hey baby. How was your day?" she blushed upon hearing his voice. "It was the usual. Boring classes." he chuckled. "Aigoo but you need to listen, arra?" She nodded. "Mmm. Ne oppa.So where are we going to mee--"

She was cut off when someone yelled from the other line. "Kris! We have to finish this." I furrowed my brows. "Ahh-- sorry about that baby. We need to finish our project. I'm afraid I can't meet with you today.I'm sorry baby" She was disappointed yet she understand. "It's okay. Don't worry about it." I said cheerfully. "Thanks baby. I'll make it up to you. I promise."

"Arasso. I'll hang up now. Take care." "I love you Jin-Hee" She smiled. "I love you too Kris." With that, she hanged up.

-----
Jin-Hee decided to go to the mall by herself instead to search for some clothes since it's gonna be summer soon.  She decided to just walk so she can exercise and burn some calories. She admired how the street was so peaceful ,today was not as busy as usual. 

The cold air brushed against her skin. It was cold yet it felt so good to her. She closed her eyes and hummed with the birds. She was shocked when a warm hand touched her shoulder. She opened her eyes to see who it was. "Annyeong!"

It was no other than Myungsoo. "Annyeong" she greeted back with a smile. "Why is the pretty lady walking alone eh?" She hit his arm. "Psh. Why are you here anyway?" She asked. "I don't know. Go with you, maybe?" Her eyes widened. "huh?" He pouted. "Can't I?" She waved her hands. "ani ani of course it's okay."

"Let's go then." He smirked.

------------------------------------
A/N :Yes, it is L from Infinite. ;) Sorry for not updating. I'm really busy with school since were gonna have exams in two weeks. This story is gonna be on hiatus after 1/2 more updates but I hope you'll wait for me and continue to suport my fanfic. XOXO ♥

How's the new poster guys?

Exo's teaser for Growl is out now. :3