Chapter 14

I was friendzoned by my best friend Park Chanyeol (Hiatus)

Narrator's POV

The first  punch was given by no other than Tao. Tao is known for his irritating slash cute and adorable childishness but only a few know how fierce he is, how strong he is, and how well he handles enemies/opponents. Jiyeon's men were first to attack but when the tallest among them tried to throw a punch at Tao, it hit the air, as Tao was fast enough to quickly change position. 

Tao grinned at the guy's foolishness. If you think you can beat me, you can't. No one has and no one will ever will. He thought. The dummy clenched his fist and was about to give another punch but within a second or two, he got his on the floor when Tao kicked the man with his long and firm legs. 

Tao left the man and turned his back. The man took the opportunity to get his revenge. He clenched his fists and gritted his teeth in anger and when he was able to put himself up he readied his fist and ran to where Tao was. Kai shouted Tao's name but it was too late. The guy was able to throw his fist at Tao's back which made Tao groan in pain. "You little piece of shi*t. You really want to die, huh?!" Tao glared at the man and to the man's fright he ran. Dummy. Tao smirked to himself.

Tao ran after him and he was able to capture him. He began throwing punches at the man's face and body. Right and Left which left wounds on the man's face. His nose was bleeding and he was groaning in pain every now and then. Tao was about to throw him another Wushu skill he knows but the man waved his hands in defeat. "No no no no! Have mercy on me, please." He begged. 

Tao smirked. He knows sooner or later, he'll beg him to stop and he did, but before letting the man go, he stepped on the man's stomach. "Touch my friends again and you'll die."

---

On the other hand, Kai and Kris were dealing with more than 10 men. Their backs facing each other, fists ready, they were encircled by 10 men and it was only the two of them. Is it possible for them to succeed? Well, yes of course.

Tao suddenly came running to them. Now it's the three of them. "Thank goodness, you came" Kai whispered. "Tss. I know you'll be able to put all these men down even without me." Tao grinned.

"ATTACK!" One of the men suddenly shouted. Kicks and fists then again clashed.

Each of them was cornered by 4 men and they thought of a way to be able to put all those men down. 

-----------
Meanwhile, with Chanyeol, Jin-Hee and Jiyeon.

"Please. Just stop this Jiyeon. You know this is not even worth anything." Jin-Hee was now beside Chanyeol and Jin-Hee was right across them. "Chanyeol is. I'll fight for him, no matter what." Beads of tears were forming at the side of Jiyeon's eyes and it was obvious that she was trying so hard to hold it in, not to show her weak side. Chanyeol was her strength and weakness at the same time.

"Are you insane, Jiyeon? I love Jin-Hee and it will always be her." Even if it was hard for Chanyeol to say that but he needed to. He needed to wake Jiyeon up from the dream she's living. He doesn't love her and he never did. At first, he thought that the love Jiyeon has for him was normal and could be controlled but in their state right now it seems like it's out of control. Jiyeon definitely crossed the line.

"Tell me that's not true, tell me!" She cried and covered her ears. She started to mumble things to herself. "You love me, you do. You told me you do. You're the only one for me Yeol. The only one." Tears streamed down her cheeks and they haven't seen Jiyeon like this, ever.

"I'll just talk to her, okay?" Chanyeol interlocked his fingers with Jin-Hee, teling her everything's gonna be okay. Jin-Hee just nodded and left her trust to Chanyeol.

Chanyeol began to walk to where Jiyeon was now softly sobbing.

"Jiyeon-ah." He called, in a soft voice. Jiyeon didn't move nor talk. "Please I'm begging you . Please stop. I don't deserve you. I know you'll find someone else who is willing to give your love back and will make you happy. And it's not me Jiyeon. It's not me. Please stop this"

"Like I told you Yeol, it's never gonna be that easy." she looked at Chanyeol with eyes full of insecurity and anger. she tilted her head to the side and something got her attention.

"I will never love you Jiyeon." She then grabbed the thing that was only a few inches from her. 

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING JIYEON?! STOP!" Jin-Hee yelled, scared of what Jiyeon was about to do.

It was a gun.

 

Tears then again started to stream down her face as she held the gun in her hand. "If Chanyeol and I won't be together then it's better for both of you to just die!" She cried, lips trembling and hands shaking. "Or better yet---" she pointed the gun to her head. "I die"

"NOOO! This won't solve anything Jiyeon. Please, put the gun down." Chanyeol said, his voice full of worry.

"You think I'm the bad guy here right? I know you'll be happy to see me dead." She even laughed.

"No. We can still solve this without anyone getting hurt. Please Jiyeon. We'll help you!" Jin-Hee cried.

"Help? I don't need your help b*tch. You made my life miserable. Because of you! Chanyeol and I can't be together. Hahahahaha nice work b*tch." Just right when she was about to pull the trigger a guy with  familiar voice came.

"Jiyeon! STOP!" It was Jiyeon's Dad. Kai, Tao and Kris came in right after.

"Darling. It's me your Dad." Mr. Park was also crying. Seeing his daughter whom he loves very much being like that, crushed him. It pained him so much even though it was hard being a father to Jiyeon, he loves her so much and he will always will.

"Dad? Why are you here? You shouldn't see me like this!" She cried and wiped her tears.

"I'm here to help you darling. Please put the gun down." Mr. Park slowly went to her daughter.

"Look at how happy they are Dad! And here I am making their lives miserable! Why can't I be happy?!" Jiyeon cried and she pointed the gun closer to her head. "Maybe this will solve everything. No one loves me."

She closed her eyes and was about to pull the trigger again and end her life but another voice stopped her.

"I love you Jiyeon and that'll never change."

 

It was Myungsoo.

 

She opened her eyes and the gun fell off her hands.

-------------

A/N: How was that? ;)