Chapter 5

I was friendzoned by my best friend Park Chanyeol (Hiatus)

A short-special chapter. Chanyeol’s very first POV


This week’s been hell.  God knows how much I miss Jin-Hee. I want to see her, I want to talk to her but this “business” with the Parks is taking all my time. Jiyeon has been so clingy.

She wants us to be together all the time. She even transfered school.  That’s just ridiculous. Plus the fact that my mom forced me to ask her on dates.  Sure, she’s pretty, she’s smart, she’s nice but I don’t like her.
Want to know why I agreed to this? Well simple.  If I don’t date Jiyeon, her Father will take their investment back and that will surely be a loss to our company. 

I talked to Kris. I told him to take care of Jin-Hee while I’m still finding a way to get out of this “business”. I trust Kris the most. I just want Jin-Hee to be safe. She’s my best friend, lil sister and my family. :----)

Today, is the worst day of my life. My Dad forced me to confess to Jiyeon for us to be official, so there’s no way Jiyeon’s father will cancel his investment. I have no feelings for her  but for the sake of our company, I have to do this.

“Let’s meet at the rooftop. I have to tell you something.” I sent her a text. “Okay Oppa. I’ll be there in 15 minutes! ^_^” she replied.

-------

I went to the rooftop and waited for her.  After a few minutes, she arrived, smiling. Forgive me Jin-Hee. I have to do this.

Well, Jin-Hee is special to me. There was a time when I questioned myself if I do like her but I know I’m nothing but a friend to her so I stopped myself.  Don’t best friends turn into lovers? But I know I’m not her  type. 

I bet she’s  mad at me right now. I haven’t replied to  any of her texts.  I’m so sorry Jin-Hee.

“Hey” I greeted, returning the smile. She sat beside me and held my hand. “What is it you want to tell me?”

You can do it Yeol. Just breathe.

"Ji-jiyeon I-I love you." I heard her gasp. You did it Yeol. You did it. Your company is safe. "Finally! I knew it baby! Thank you!" She hugged me. I huged her back ang bit my lip. ""I love you Jiyeon. God knows how thankful I am to have you in my life, Jiyeon. I couldn't imagine life without you." I sighed.

You owe me a lot Appa."I love you too Chanyeol" She hugged me tighter. You're  such a liar Yeol. "Be mine Jiyeon." I finally said. 

-----

*thud thud* I heard a noise coming from the door. O.O Did someone see us? Did some hear what I just said? "Yes baby! Yes! I'll be yours!" She exclaimed. "Chakkaman. I'll be right back." I said and broke the hug. I need to make sure.  "But---" Her face obviously disappointed. Who would confess to someone then lave her right after? Pabo Park Chanyeol. But-- I need to make sure.

I opened the door and looked if someone was there. And there... I saw Jin-Hee. running.. "Jin-Hee" I said but was only enough for myself to hear. I ran after her but she was way too fast. Did she see us? Now is not the right time for her to know. Ugh.

As I was following her, someone called her name. "Jin-Hee!" I stopped my tracks. It was Kris. I know he'll be there for her. I told him to. She was crying. It's my fault. .

She needs to know the truth.. but.. I can't tell her.. for our company's sake.

"I'm so sorry Jin-Hee"

-----------------------------------------------------------

I know you've been waiting for Chanyeol's POV. XD There it is! 
Chanyeol won the poll.Woohoo. But even if Kris did, I'll stick to my story. :D Going to delete the poll after this! Thank you readers! ♥ XOXO I'll try to put more EXO in the next chapters!